Could Snyder save Star Wars?

Give him the job of directing the next movie I say

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YdgmH9Vv2-I
youtube.com/watch?v=Nzq9epS2b1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How could he save Star Wars when he couldn't even save his own daughter

He would literally do what Rian Johnson did

His involvement in any capacity would be an improvement.

He would make the movie open up like an episode of Crank Yankers? No he wouldn't. Unless you're implying Rian Johnson would write the movie still instead of whoever Snyder would be paired with.

>Could Snyder save Star Wars?
He failed to make a good batman vs superman movie, what do you think?

>Luke and Leia stop fighting and start having sex because they find out they have the same mother

>implying his daughter's death wasn't part of his master plan

Imagine Star Wars Jedi battles with Snyder direction.

Absolute kino

His direction would be preferable to either Rian Johnson or J.J. Abrams, but I think he would struggle with writing a good space opera.

Sure. It would actually feel like a grand star war instead of a cynical soy scuffle.

this, his team should direct every fight scene in Hollywood

>You will give the people of the galaxy an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the Force, Luke. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.

He fucked up Justice League which should be infinitely easier to pull off

jesus

Typical low-brow Disneytard response. I suppose Shit Wars can continue being garbage while Snyder directs kino after kino.

Joss "suck my cock for a role in my schlock" Whedon ruined JL.

>it was all Joss's fault I sw... swear

He'd make it dark and edgey. It'd be shit and Sup Forums would love it.

half joss, half WB execs... and some Snyder, I can't deny that. But mostly the first two.

I want to see him do a revan: a starwars story he would make revan a bad ass. And old republic would suit his style of film making dark and gritty.

>You're letting them kill Mon Mothma!

You're right, Snyder is a great filmmaker.

It would be like this youtube.com/watch?v=YdgmH9Vv2-I or this youtube.com/watch?v=Nzq9epS2b1A

soulless grimdark storwors
no thanks

No.

I think it would look great but it would be antithetical to the entire point of starwars. Obviously the look would be good (hopefully minus any slowmotion autism), but Snyder's philosophy is like oil vs water. It wouldn't make a good starwars.

whats wrong with it user?

I liked it.

I'd rather see Nolan's version

DARTH BANE?!?!?

Your nebulous idea of what SW should be sounds boring. Part of why the Sequel Trilogy is ass. More power to you but I'd like for someone to make an interesting Star Wars movie for once.

He'd be perfect for a Dark Empire or Yuuzhan Vong inspired story.

All the good EU Star Wars stories that are better than the movies are dark and edgy. Sign me up.

Low man...real low

Why does he wear the mask?

Man, and here I thought Linkin Park was edgy...

Ironic...

>EU
>better than the movies

what about him

If I pull that off would Darth Vader die?

Kek

Sorry buddy. Star Wars is greater than a recycled Hero's Journey.

THE ONLY PERSON THAT COULD POSSIBLY SAVE STAR WARS IS VERHOVEN

Nope, shut it down.

kek

He would do some steril booring trash

Have someone else write it then, this is the hardest part since no one has actually written a good Star Wars script since the OT. The prequels might have been good if someone else had written using George's ideas.

I don't know, does he even like Star Wars?

Why do people think this is funny? This is something you would see on a fucking twitch stream, or an edgy reddit. You're not funny, you're honestly just a faggot.

user, I know you think it's them who don't belong here, but it's you.

Not that guy but it's fucked to say shit about a dudes daughter who recently killed herself like that

Luke would actually kill Kylo in his version

Who gives a shit? You don't even know the guy. Go back to redd.it and take your virtue signalling with you.

Snyder is a weird enough director that he could make the perfect SW film and then go back to nothing but 50% on RT.

I feel like he hasn't found his niche yet. He should be making a Robocop movie.

Robocop is gay I'd rather he do Judge Dredd

Robocop is not gay, but that's not the point. Yeah, even something like Dredd.

He didn't grow up reading superhero comicbooks. He grew up liking Frank Frazetta art : big titties, barbarians and shit. That's where his head's at.

I have 0.directing experience
But i could do better than what was done.

First post edgy post

Yeah? And you go fuck yourself

its just not necessary. and spare us with your comment about reddit you fucking faggot

Please Zack...

I hate nu-wars and I hate
the DC movies but you might be on to something here.

I'd rather see a Zack Snyder Halo movie. His aesthetic would be perfect for first contact at Harvest and anything to do with the Flood.