Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NSt5bvtZMSw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

russian nazi drumpf sympathizer bots

DCucks are delusional.
The Last Jedi is fucking trash.

They're both shit

audience score generally means the audience got what they paid for
JL was a dumb Superhero movie with superheroes doing super hero stuff...and thats what the audience got

Star Wars was suppose to be a star wars movie...and its not what the Audiences got

look at VVitch score or MOTHER! they were advertised as "conjuring" style horror flicks but they weren't and audiences disliked them (not saying is either good or bad just how they were advertised)

general audiences see star wars
only people still seeing capeshit are people who already know they're going to like it

>Explain this.
Okay. You put blue arrows over the critic scores of two movies and posted them next to each other seeking validation in the form of responses.

>Not realizing Star Wars is just another version of capeshit

Snyder fans will defend anything he does no matter how bad. Star Wars fans are willing to admit when something sucks.

Once again DCkino BTFOs Disneyschlock.
>inb4 buttmad mouseketeers

One word

The Alt right

>this amount of butthurt
You fags are insufferable

If by "alt right" you mean kids on Sup Forums then you're absolutely correct.

You can't!

what's the difference

why does RT constantly praise disney shit and shit on WB shit then

Reddit is the other way round, Hillary.
The Alt right is a meme.

this would mean that JL is good, even for a capeshit movie, which is clearly isn't. It's one of the worst capeshits we've gotten since Suicide Squad. I mean you can see the 4/5 average score, do you honestly believe it's a 8/10 mobie? are you that delusional?

kids on Sup Forums is all you needed to say. Joke board lol.

Because the movies are better, when you look at it from an objective standpoint and not a fanboy one then it's easy to see what's better made.

The review bombing campaign really hurt the street cred of RT. They're in real trouble now. That damage control piece they ran yesterday was pretty hilarious. You can tell the execs are panicked.

Putin is swinging the RT score so his pupet can win the 2013 election agains god herself so he can win and literally spit in gods face and urinate on holocaust survivors

LITERALLY, probably because grangkled granmphque is a TrandsPhobe who is Probably a closet demi-queer anywAY

What review bombing ?

But that's 3 words

>capeshit
>ever good

Pretty simple, really. JL is disappointing as a conclusion to Snyder's unofficial trilogy, but tolerable as capeshit goes, whereas TLJ is an offense to all things Star Wars that manages to desecrate a pop culture icon and retroactively break the entire setting.

Comic books might have been around longer than Star Wars, but nowhere close to the cultural footprint it enjoys. People would only be marginally more offended if they'd released a Christmas movie that was two hours of Jesus snorting coke off Santa Claus's ass.

critics constantly giving disney flicks good reviews

Disney films get good reviews because Disney makes good movies that make a billion dollars, what do you do, looser?

(you)

A shill tactic I've seen in defense of Disney movies is "A-at least it's competently made!" As someone who has a bad time every time I've made the mistake of watching these movies I can't help but think "competently made" is a buzz term. It's a load of shit.

What?

People didnt expect much from the Justice League, and they expected Disney wouldn't trash a beautiful sci-fi world.

Disney films put fun above all else

This, unironically

Explain this.

>it's a reddit tourists think they're making a difference and are getting all riled up episode

Poo-tin and DUMB-pf hacked the RT score because they hate minorities. Everyone knows this film is great but of course every crumpfkin makes up """plot holes""" to explain why it's """bad""" when in reality they just hate women. I bought five tickets just to spite Sup Forums and I advise you to do the same, Disney knocked this one out of the park and it's better than Empre.

Haha, yea
Look at this postjust Sup Forums autism about MUH WHITE GENOCIDE myth, same with TLJ

I can't believe there are people that unironically use Drumpf. I thought they would feel silly by now. Pee pee poo poo DRUMPF! Fucking fags.

Explain this.

This but unironically, Michael and Rey are very different from each other for the most part, but theyre both strong, smart female leads who fit in fine in their established universes and proove they can carry their own weight as good as male protagonists, this obviously triggers the Sup Forums kiddie to no end just because they are women

Warner Bros owns the site itself while Disney owns the reviewers.

Justice League ""magically"" lost 3% audience score once people realized TLJ was underneath it for revenge, pretty suspicious.

to be fair, Hail Caesar was hot garbage

Capeshit fans don't have high expectations or care if a movie is jank as long as it's fun.

Star Wars fans are after movies as good as the originals and, most importantly, don't like Luke being butchered.

wow, that was hard.

butthurt fanbois vs critics

I thought it was an agreably lightweight love letter to post war Hollywood

nice blogpost

Haha really like this one, saved

>love letter
You're a Coen Brothers shill who can't face the fact of how horrible a flick they made

Its packed with period detail, and perfectly cast retard

>78% 4/5
>Explain this

I can't

Said nobody ever

Honestly, and I hated Justice League before I say anything else, I thought it was fucking garbage, but it still should have a higher score than TLJ because TLJ was worse.

Because WB is on another level of retardation

delete this! you're breaking /ournarrative/

>said no one ever
Uuuummm, try again sweetie

Justice league only has one black person in it

>one of the few movies that puts faith in a positive light while shitting on Hollywood stars and communists
I bet that final speech went right over your head

>kike critics hate god's not dead
wow.

>kike critics loved tree of life while the PWC audience was split on it
Explain this

Normie Autismos

it's lower now

>youtu.be/NSt5bvtZMSw
youtu.be/NSt5bvtZMSw
>youtu.be/NSt5bvtZMSw
youtu.be/NSt5bvtZMSw

Go to 27:18 to see what Mark has to say about the diversity of the TLJ's cast. Lmao, he's not even hiding it anymore, just straight up shits on this movie in front of Rian and others. The whole interview he was annoyed, bored and angry. Haven't seen this one posted on Sup Forums yet.

critics arent human, they are just random word generators

>it follows
>8/10
come on now.

God dammit user

People who hate Justice League probably don't care to rate it since its not a cultural icon.

Justice League wasn't offensive. The story and effects were weak but none of the characters (except Flash) were shit on unlike Luke.

You can't even blame this on DCEU fans because they hated JL and DC fans aren't anywhere near as numerous as Star Wars fans