Why western webcomics are so cringe inducing?

Why western webcomics are so cringe inducing?

Was it Spinnerette?

All Eastern webcomics are just as bad; poorly paced and rife with cliche.

at least you could fap to it.

can you say the same for anything by dave willis?

>least you could fap to it
Yeah, in the earlier issues.

did it get worse?

post examples please

Homestuck and Paranatural used to be goo. It Hurts is spectacular. I hear that Ava's Demon, Prequel, and Kill 6 Billion are pretty decent.

I enjoyed vidya webcomics back then.
Nuzlocke (Pokemon Hard Mode, Hale, and Notepad), Brawlinthefamily, and 8 bit theater.
I also found out the guy who made the Hale Nuzlocke run made another webcomic that's not vidya related but he hasn't updated it in years

>boring magical school adventures
>shitty sci/fi stories that looks like a bad fanfiction
>SoL stuff for artist's own self loathing
>fantasy comics that introduces a black or asian character in every 10 seconds
>god awful liberal mid/high class college life comics which are only good for fap
Is there anything good with this genre?

Straight to gay due to a joke.

The underling problem with webcomics is that most of them are made by undisciplined hobbyists OR professionals who have too much unrelated paid work to be able to devote any time to their comics. The end result is the same for both: the comic is abandoned.

eh

i can still crank it to that.

>god awful liberal mid/high class college life comics which are only good for fap
They make me feel bad because I never had a college life that carefree.

Deflection, good rebuttal

How about this part in the latest issue?

i generally like thicc, but that's too much.

i wanna smash the brown one though.

It's mostly derived from author's own personal education career (piss easy stuff like art schools, liberal arts junk, etc.). The aftermath is not as bright as their campus life.

Don't worry, she'll turn back.

How about this

What do you WANT to see in a webcomic, Sup Forums? What are markers of quality to you?

Wrong.

What comics fit each of these categories? Are you referring to specific ones or is just a general thing that many comics with fantastical genre elements share?

I want to see Homestuck Acts 1-4 and 5.2 with an abbreviated 5.1 and severely abbreviated 6 that comes with an actual FUCKING conclusion to the story that started on page 1. That's all.

I was talking about the general themes of western webcomics.