His career is over

His career is over.

Other urls found in this thread:

thepetitionsite.com/441/501/676/sexual-harassment-isn’t-a-joke-remove-matt-damon-from-oceans-8/
change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-have-disney-strike-star-wars-episode-viii-from-the-official-canon
oceanscollection.wikia.com/wiki/Ocean's_Wiki
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Being axed from a women that is looking to follow the nu-ghostbusters path.

Looks like they are helping him. Also, there are actually 13 million Ocean's fans? There's got to be Russian bots upping that number because I don't believe there are that many people who watched Ocean's that'd call themselves fans.

>13 million
damn, people have no problems at all, apparently

I refuse to believe 13 million people care about Ocean's 8

they would be doing him a favor to be honest

what did he do?

Ocean's 8 is going to be a bomb just like the Shebusters movie. They'd be doing Matt a favor by ending his association with this incoming disaster.

>13 million
And they say Sup Forums posters have no lives

I doubt 13 million people care about the whole franchise enough to call themselves fans.

Nothing. And that's the point.

i saw the thumbnail for it and it was 3 bitches. i didnt bother to watch the trailer. are they really going to ghostbuster this? hope this movie tanks. i liked 1 and 3. 2 sucks.

Said there was a difference between playfully patting someone on the butt and rape.

Judge, Jury and Executioner

Said something about not all men in Jewywood are rapists and that should be acknowledged or something.

You are kidding right?

Basically said there's a difference between putting your hand on someones knee and literal rape. He forgot that even looking at a woman is rape though.

Nope see,
He's in "deep trouble" for saying common sense.

he's devolved to nick cage tier shit movie roles and has prob 3-4 movies that came out this year alone I doubt he gives a fuck.

>13 million
there is no fucking way that amount of people care about what matt damon said or about ocean's 8

crown him

mini driver called his comments 'orwellian' its astounding.

Yea, it was probably meant to be 13 thousand:

thepetitionsite.com/441/501/676/sexual-harassment-isn’t-a-joke-remove-matt-damon-from-oceans-8/

More people are signing the petition to strike TLJ from cannon:

change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-have-disney-strike-star-wars-episode-viii-from-the-official-canon

if you look up the petition site mentioned in the article there are only 17000 signatures.
I think some brit does not know how numbers work.

according to the petition

>Matt Damon (...) not only ignored but enabled his friend Harvey Weinstein's inappropriate behavior by trying to squash a New York Times report in 2004 that detailed instances where Weinstein had used his position as a high-powered studio executive to harass and even assault women.
>Damon also recently gave an interview where said he'd still work people who had been accused of sexual misconduct, on a "case-by-case" basis. This behavior is beyond enabling — it's just gross. Matt Damon should not be in this movie.
>Damon's inclusion would trivialize the serious nature of the charges against sexual abusers like Weinstein — a show massive disrespect for the brave women speaking out. It would also send a terrible message about the inevitability of — and lack of accountability for — sexual harassment in the workplace that four in ten American women experience.

they use the metric system in england

>from earlier today

>way more people than watched the trailer

unironically russian bots

Apparently collaborated with Weinstein like Meryl Streep but she hasn't felt the consequences yet because muh vagina

More like:
>being axed from a movie that has already been made

it doesnt look that bad desu. It wont be any worse than the Clooney ones

oceanscollection.wikia.com/wiki/Ocean's_Wiki

ahem...

she doesnt actually believe that. It is all just vanity. Weve truly reached witch hunt levels. Any man who has ever ghosted a girl on tinder or squeezed an unwanting woman's butt while making out shouldnt seek a job that lands them in the public eye. "Regret is not rape" was pretty much a meninist meme. Until now

It's 13k I think.

2 has the kino Night Fox scene in it though.

Is Damon the bad guy in this movie? I kind of want him to get beat up by a lady on screen to watch women howl an cheer at it, inadvertantly revealing that the Damon hate is just noise and show and theater

every type of sexual misconduct is now rape is pretty much the definition of newspeak. its a pretty ironic comment.

at least this one isn't trudging out every old actor like a chimp on a leash and spitting on their memory. not that i think the movie will be anything noteworthy, i just don't think it will be the putrid cesspool that was Ghostbusters 2016

I thought you were joking until i saw the thumbnail too when I searched for 'Oceans 8'. In a way, I'm glad these toxic studios are setting fire to themselves w/ these shit tier agenda.