I don't read capeshit. Why does this guy have a flying cat?

I don't read capeshit. Why does this guy have a flying cat?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/VDVt1
youtube.com/watch?v=6z_3EZWkM1c
youtube.com/watch?v=6EoWQkDiLKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He likes pussy

The cats ring enables it to fly

>I don't read comics
How sad.

The cat is the angriest motherfucker on Earth.

Better question is what mobil game is that and will it be allowed to be played on apple devices? It looks like an android game.

Here's his origin: imgur.com/gallery/VDVt1

long story short, a cat became a red lantern(samething as green lantern but use anger instead of willpower) and stayed loyal to the former red lantern leader after a coup

I do read comics. Right now I am going through Alan Moore's giant HP Lovecraft series. Why did you interpret me not reading capeshit as "I don't read comics"?

Imagine being so pissed off as a cat that a ring from space came to you and was like "woah this cat is fuckin pissed, come on lets kill some faggots" and you get chosen over 7 billion people.

Not only that but he was the second Red Lantern to be able to for constructs, in fact he even kept Arty alive after Guy stole his ring. Dex-Starr is pretty fucking awesome

It is a mobile game, as a matter of fact. It's the Injustice 2 mobile game, my deeply butthurt MvCfag friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=6z_3EZWkM1c

>the year of our lord two thousands seven and ten
>unaware of based Dex starr
You turn your nose up at capeshit and you miss some great stuff user.

Please review.

It's not "his cat". Dex is his own person.
Dex had a rough life, then was taken in by a kindly old lady, who was then robbed and beaten to death. He was then almost drowned in a river, when a red lantern ring found him, based on the anger, and he then killed those fuckers and join the red lantern corps.

>playing side-scrolling fighting games
Why do you just assume I'm a MvCfag and not someone who was highly dissapointed with Injustice 1 and is thus far just as dissapointed in 2, who just happens to be shit posting? It always boils down to company wars with you people.

I mean, come on, Dex and Art look, well, atrocious right there.

Huh. Is this cat more intelligent than other cats?

To get you to admit you're an indieshit memer.

Moore is a hypocritical hack who's spent his life whacking off to Lovecraft's mediocre legacy, by the way.

Tied in a sack, thrown off a bridge ment to plung into the river, Did this happen in Gotham I can remember? Seems like the kind of crap that Batman would allow in his city

>Right now I am going through Alan Moore's giant HP Lovecraft series.
LEL You'd be better off reading about the flying cat.

How were her bones still there? What kind of hell-hole did she live in?

user... those aren't her bones...

Lovecraft is underrated, amazingly enough. Not by his fans, but by normal people who know of him.

He really could spin a hell of a tale.

Oh, those weren't her bones...

And here is the official fliying cat song:
youtube.com/watch?v=6EoWQkDiLKY

So sad that only like five anons could understand the reference.

He got a full stat boost with the ring's enchantment.
+2 to every stat
bonus to health regen

>Right now I am going through Alan Moore's giant HP Lovecraft series
the only decent part of that was The Courtyard

They're the bones of her assailants?

>It looks like an android game

What the fuck does this even mean?

>To get you to admit you're an indieshit memer.
I like horror stories, kiddo

>Alan Moore's giant HP Lovecraft series
Oh user. Why do you hurt yourself like that?

Either that it's a game designed to work on android devices or it's a game designed to be played by androids.

Whatever happened to Hope Corgi?

didja like the fish rape? also good job going through the most mediocre of all of Alan Moore's work.

>18 issues
>giant

pussy

>didja like the fish rape?
for some reason I did

It's ok man I not only enjoyed it cause it was kinda funny but jacked it to it. Then again I like monster rape as a fetish genre. Not vore surprisingly.

More like LoveCRAP

Now now, Lovecraft isn't mediocre and Moore hasn't spent his career ripping him off.

He's been ripping off the entire 19th century. And early 20th.

Nah. The guys that tried to drown him.

...is that seriously what the game developers think Atrocitus looks like?

it's weird how this story made Dex Star a regular Earth house cat.

He was blue and in space wearing a red space suit. I assumed it was some kind of intelligent animal like normal with GL stories like the Lantern squirrel, and the goat. Sinestros even have a gorilla.

.... Where did the gorilla come from? Is he from Earth? Did Grodd fuck with his family or something?

I loved typing out that question.

I was with you on moore but then you lost with Lovecraft being mediocre. I mean in geek culture he's certainly overrated. But I wouldn't call him mediocre and as the other person who responded said he's pretty underrated among the average person.

The gorilla is the prince of some planet somewhere, the Sinestros call him Space Ape.

The goat and the squirrel are also aliens.

He's from a planet of alien gorillas.

No I meant how does it specifically look llike an android game

Saying it's a mobile game is fair enough. But how does one distinguish a game made specifically for android from an ios game

and why is it being used as an insult? If anything Android phones tend to be more powerful than iphones. I'm just not sure what that post was getting at

Is Space Ape an old DC character? Like Mystery in Space era or such? That name is familiar, but it's so classically goofy it could be from anywhere.

And yeah, I know where the rest are from. I like Bzzd the fly and B'ox the.... box.

No, he's new from December 2016. You're probably thinking of Grape Ape.

Nope, he actually appeared a month or two ago in the GLC book. He is currently partnered with the lava GL

You mean there is an even grapier rape than rape ape?

I tried googling and it seems in 70 years of goofy comics the name hasn't been used before. I'm baffled.

There was an issue of Superman with a giant gorilla on the cover and inexplicably it sold something like four times as much as the average issue. Thus DC comics assumed it had to be because of gorillas, and made a ton of gorilla based characters in a short span. Suddenly everyone was fighting giant gorillas, space gorillas, telekinetic gorillas, super intelligent gorillas, etc.

This is a true thing.

>throwing shade at Dex Starr

Yeah I know about that. Moore's old theory that at least one comic a month would have an ape on the cover. Busiek's that no comic universe is complete without a talking gorilla.

Space Ape is just such a simple name I'm surprised it wasn't used before.

Dex Starr did nothing wrong

He looks more like despero, but without the fin.

I'm apparently too far away from Green Lantern at this point.

Still.

Sinestroy and GL Corps are working together?

>I good kitty.

Makes me cry everytime.

Me too.

The weirdest shit makes me cry. Listening to the Samurai Drop got tears, too.

>he reads demi-comics