They're doing it again. Why the fuck do women in the audience keep laughing whenever Kylo shows his fucking face...

They're doing it again. Why the fuck do women in the audience keep laughing whenever Kylo shows his fucking face? It's annoying as fuck and takes me right out of the fucking movie. Am I missing something? Is this some sort of vaginal meme now? Kylo is obviously a dashing fucking character. Fuck these whores.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sGbxmsDFVnE?t=49
my.mixtape.moe/jrcusx.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its alright Adam

When he smashed the mask, everyone in the theater groaned. We were going to have to look at his goofy fucking face the whole movie.

that burn on his face looks like a tiny tire mark

He's an angsty manchild feigning masculinity because he rejected his wholesome father figure.

>things that never happened

Most women want to fuck him.

Most women think he looks like a weirdo.

>Took a girl TLJ for a date since she loves star wars
>When kylo appears shirtless she let out an audible moan
>Hasn't returned any of my messages since that day
Fuck you Adam

In TFA the entire theatre I was at laughed at his reveal.

Interesting, I'm a black guy who took a white chick to see Force Awakens and ended up hooking up a few times. I wonder what subconscious effects this film would have on a woman's psyche.

Women are really suggestible. Not even being sexist.

Kylo is the best thing in this new trilogy,
his face is like a 16 year old virgin, but damn
he is the best nerd in the galaxy.

The scenes where he has autistic rage are played for comedy.. I think? Right?

And the scene with him shirtless made me think he was just getting out of the shower when force-rey showed up, and the awkwardness was funny

No they don't. They were salivating over his shirtless scene and fell inlove with Kyle Ron and want him to fuck Rey's sandrat puss

>I have autism

That's because he doesn't look scary at all and that's what everyone expected. Also the shirtless scene was supposed to be awkward funny and also "muh female gaze" Bitches giggling over it and wanting to fuck Kyle Ron are all over twitter and tumblr. They have articles upon articles about it already. Vanity Fair even called it the sexiest SW movie because of the sexual chemistry between Reylo. Venture outside of Sup Forums once in awhile.

kylo ren has single handedly destroyed the trilogy for me

his hair is wrong colour, it should be ashen blond... it needed to a chris pine type white guy

everything (((durnham))) that has come out that "girls" tv is festering cancer IMHO

the shirtless scene was Kylo on purpose using his latent masculine sexuality to seduce Rey to the dark side. Isn't it surprising how not long after she's telepathically touching his hands and eventually flies across the galaxy to meet him? And to make things even kinkier, the first thing he does after meeting her in person again is put handcuffs on her.

At this point I'm half expecting the opening scene of Episode IX to just be Kylo and Rey hatefucking the shit out of each other.

Basically Rian Johnson realized that Adam Driver is by all means, a male butterface. Ripped, formerly in the Army, 6'4". Basically he has all the physical characteristics women like, but then he also has the face of a 15 year old kid you instinctively feel like shoving into the locker.

JJ realized this to some extent, which is why he made the character of Kylo Ren wear the mask for a good portion of the movie. He loses most of his intimidation factor as soon as it comes off. Rian however is the true genius of the series, he wrote the scene where Kylo is shirtless because he knew Star Wars just isn't Star Wars without some sexual tension. The original trilogy had it, the prequels had it, and it was all but lacking from JJ's movie so Rian had to up the ante a bit.

As soon as Kylo was shown shirtless, the dynamic of the character changed dramatically. He stops being "awkward teen in a dumb black robe" to "guy I want to Force Choke me in the middle of sex". There's no way to make his face look tough or intimidating, so making him sexy is the only way to maintain Kylo Ren's dark side allure.

Call me crazy, but the shirtless scene was arguably the smartest thing Rian Johnson did with The Last Jedi. All of Kathleen Kennedy's pandering to empowered female heroes are simply misguided, women don't like overpower Mary Sues, they like big, hunky overpowered Gary Stus. And bad boys who they just want to turn good, but know they never can. Basically, Kylo Ren.

Adam Driver is /our guy/ and basically the whitest man in Hollywood.

No heterosexual woman can resist him after this scene.

>Adam Driver is (((our guy))) and basically the jewiest rat in Hollywood.

there fixed that for (You)

>kylo ren
>overpowered gary stu

Women were literally moaning in the theater at this part

The irony is that Adam Driver is 100% Western European (mostly british), while Chris Pine is an uralic-jewish mongrel.

Of Kylo Ren's 6 known ancestors, 4 of them had dark/black hair.

I'm all for a whiter star wars but him being a white guy with dark hair makes sense here..

It’s a space bandaid

I heard a women calling him "papi", btw im from latin america so thats sometimes normal.

Plenty of women liked him in TFA, and they like how broken and sad he looks all the time in TLJ so while his face isn't intimidating it's still making women wet.

Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these anti-Star Wars or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about kitchens or purple hair bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo. One could say the force is female after all huh?

Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can’t really complain because I have the high ground.

After all, we do pretty much run the show.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and build us space cruisers and lightsabers and Jedi robes, write scripts that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass named Kylo.

Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it, dump it on Tatooine and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. One might call it the Force. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot with a lower midichlorian count than me.

Rian heard someone say "YESSSS" when he viewed it.

The theatre seats were probably wet after the movie, poor cleaning people.

kylo was positioned as a byronic figure since the start, it's just openly being paid off now

this pasta tho

Wut

This. Plenty of people already thought he was sexy and dark because of TFA and the interrogation scene especially.

>you’ll always be a forever alone faggot with a lower midichlorian count than me.

Am I fucking crazy or did they switched up the placement of his scar?

>FUCK ME BEN

What did the all mean by this?

wtf

is this casting some kind of far right dogwhistle?!

>I'll show you who's the boss of this starship

While his mask was cool, smashing it was probably one of the best decisions for his character. He has a very expressive face and Adam is a great actor. Also he has 200% more fangirls now. Good job Disney.

Its because driver and boyega are the only good actors on this shit,but john is just there to be hollywood trophy nigga while adam does all the heavy-lifting

this would be my favourite new copypasta but it's too obvious that a woman didn't actually write this and more likely a trans or just a faggot neckbeard.

This. Smashing the helmet was a good bit of characterization

>boyega
Does he have any kinos?

What a beefcake, going to see the movie on Saturday just for this.

oscar isaacs m8

Is this attainable natty?

Attack the Block was pretty good

i remember girls laughing when he took the mask off in the first film, i didn't like it either he was much more intimidating with the mask on and the "mask voice" was amazing
youtu.be/sGbxmsDFVnE?t=49

Never happened anywhere. What a beta thing to make a thread about. Loser.

Reminder that Kylo argued against firing Starkiller base at the Republic

They basically turned star wars into a space version of "shades of gray", the violent badboy who must be tamed by the independent female. Strip away the setting and it could be shades of gray 2.

Not from a Jedi.

it's okay Adam I love you

How fat are you that this is impressive?
No it wasn't.

Does not really sound comparable to something like "Paterson".

I don't know why I included you
I meant this guy

Stacy's have bad taste. Just ignore them, Adam. Rey wants your dick, so that's all that matters.

They did. Rian Johnson says the original version looked silly. The truth is that they wanted him to have a "handsome" scar.

tfa and tlj and 9 will end up being nothing but a love story in the end.

DADDII GIB ME MILKIEZZ

This

Thats not him tho. Thats cg. They did the same shit with Superman.

>Went with a buddy
>when kylo appears shirtless we both let out an audible moan
>people around us started to laugh at us
T-They are in the wrong..right?

how the fuck did he do this? He literally looks like an anime character.

his hair color ruined trilogy for you? everything else was fine for you?

Can sm1 post the picture of Luke milking him I forgot to save it

>i-it's cg

It's definitely him, Rian even said he was training hard.

I want to pull off his little band-aid and lick his scar.

I do this shit too, you're fine.

Do you Kylo fans enjoy the part when Kylie tortures Finn with the handle of his lightsaber?

Look up the bts of dawn of justice and logan. nothing is real anymore. His head looks completely out of place on that body.

>Finn

Who?

>Most women want to fuck him.
Things that never happened.
More like
>entire theater laughed when they saw him topless
Fucking joke dude, he looks like shit.

you already said you have autism, you don't have to prove it with this retarded post

Delusional

I can't believe they even let him take his shirt off looking that awful. What were they thinking? It's not supposed to be a comedy.

>Fucking joke dude, he looks like shit.

He doesnt need to be much for an uggo like daisy.

This has to be the plainest looking cast of any movie.

I cant even picture Rey if I close my eyes.

Just a shitposter looking for (you)s. Nothing new here.

High quality b8

>virgin walk

>His head looks completely out of place on that body.
That's just how he naturally looks

women cannot be funny, so my immersion was ruined half way through when I realized a dude made the pasta

I can smell the numale in this post

>Kylo is the best thing in this new trilogy

Unironically this.

When I first saw his face, I remember actually looking around the theater as if someone was playing a practical joke on me.

Now I get why. He's a character made for the female SW fans. And you know what, I'm fine with that. I got to grow up with slave-bikini Leia. It's only fair they get "just got out of a hot shower" Kylo.

You guys need to stop being so selfish and let women have some fun, too.

I wan to fuck Kylo Ren.

>Literally an infinity budget
>Have to resort to face painting his band aid on
They aren't even trying anymore

>I am an autistic fag
the post

Giant
Nose

FACE ME COWARD

Ok cartman, you fat fuck.

The only thing that could be better is if he ends up being tutored by the ghost of Sheev next movie.

>nothing is real anymore
Why didn't they make him look more attractive then?

my.mixtape.moe/jrcusx.mp4

One of my favorite scenes.

This is an article from one of the most influential German newspapers. "How an outcast became a sex symbol"...

>coping so hard you need quads
Consider yourself checked, you salami looking fuck