Why doesn't Sup Forums Read?

Yoda told me i had everything i need

reading is for faggots

Sup Forums is a brainlet burger board

I'm reading right now, faggot.

I go through phases and this is my film phase. I'll return to literature in the future.

Prove that I don't, niggot.

I'm a crossboarder from /lit/. No idea why I even come here since I don't like 99% of the shit you guys talk about.

Reading consider the lobster right now. I like it much more than his fiction

becus me liek to see da exploshuns on da tv boom boom pew pew me likey da celeberty dramuh lol caty pery relese a nuw song

because we are not /lit/

because we're now in the 21st century, grampa.

Dostoyevsky – the master of us all. The greatest writer to ever live. I would uncover my head and kneel before his tomb.

Mate I hate nearly everything I watch yet I'm here nearly every day. I enjoy complaining and feeling miserable about a hobby I used to find tolerable.
Hell, I shitpost actively about TLJ and want it to fail despite not having seen it and not planning on seeing it.

you know what uhhh group of people really really values reading and educaiton? ((wink wink))
the J#WS!

>Kneeling before bones to show appreciation to a man who wanted you to find meaning in his written word.
WE'RE REACHING BRAINLET LEVELS I PREVIOUSLY THOUGHT UNREACHABLE

I can't read.

I read comics and manga to fill the void

or virgin boi

Sup Forums is better than /lit/. /lit/ used to be better but then it radically deteriorated.

>LOOK AT ME GUYS I'M NAME-DROPPING AUTHORS LOOK AT ME PLEASE NOTICE ME

What movies do u like m8. Also /lit/

The Room by Tommy Wisseau.

>/lit/
y'all faggot idiots

>I don't like 99% of the shit you guys talk about.
Sup Forums doesn't like 99% of what it talks about.

i have a soft spot for genre trash and american lit up until it lost its head in its ass permanently.

>soft spot
aka vagina

I was reading the Dinosaur Lords. It's about Knights who ride on dinosaurs and they are gay and like to fuck each other

Kino read

some people have vaginas
any problem?

>problem
aka vagina

I want a live-action movie of that.