Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0N88Lqg8Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=JblflIdXZ0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Supreme Gentleman with the gentle crossed out

The title is in the pic

'Supreme Gentleman with the gentle crossed out'

honestly I think it's a little lengthy, and I don't really get it other than the supreme gentleman part

American Psycho 2

Retribution

This would honestly be a GOAT dark psychological comedy, sonething sort of like observe and report maybe

Supreme G̶e̶n̶t̶l̶e̶man

I also like the sound of 'Injustice League'

It's going to be bad either way since it'll likely be a take down of toxic masculinity, rather than of our current toxic social environment.

My Twisted World obviously

This holiday season, Idris Elba....IS....The Supreme Gentleman

Bruh Look At This Dude

he is tho

..... starring Ryan Gosling as Eliot Rodger

The problem with making an Elliot biopic, or doing an alt-right documentary, is that it's impossible to make them look like good characters you can empathize with or take pity on. They're pathetic losers through and through, with no real good reason for their beliefs, and no redeeming or likeable traits. An honest biopic/documentary would look like a slam piece, unless you fabricated positive traits.

I want to hug him. I want to wrap my arms around him and drive my dick deep into his ass.

the poor guy just wanted to get his dick wet. . .

Maybe he shouldn't have acted like such an autistic serial killer.

Hey sweetie, reddit is that way

anyone else read my twisted world? it's basically just him being a brat and whining about his life. genuinely felt like a parody

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0N88Lqg8Wc

No one cares about your twisted world. Fuck off.

the r9k diaries
hapa club
when elliot met [blank]

Cuckmaster

true

is he next??

It's written really poorly with no expression.
>When I was this age I did _____. I did not like it very much.

My Twisted World, the same name as his manifesto. Me and my friend in College had this down a couple of years ago.

The Last Jedi

Don't fabricate any positive traits. Make it completely uncomfortable.

Elliot

how many people could've got laid with his looks money and bmw? seems like it would've been easy.

It would've. His problem wasn't his looks or his money, it was a psychological problem. Did he ever see a psychiatrist ?

To be this naive again..

he would have been fine if he didn't stop taking his meds. even if he had sex with 10/10 girls 24/7, he would still have done what he did because he stopped taking his meds but he would have talked about something else.

I always assume when people post like that they're just trolling, but Elliot was legit.
Maybe all those other posts were legit too? Scary thought.

Reminder:
There's literally a Youtube channel where some QT worships him on the regular.

youtube.com/watch?v=JblflIdXZ0Q

Christ can't come soon enough to save us from this sick and twisted world.

he did. and his biological mother called the psychiatrist on that day worried about elliott. he was prescribed something but he stopped taking them.

Very Unsettling: The Elliot Rodger Story

Fucking KINO

there used to be an user on Sup Forums who complains about grammar nazis and then later there was a mass shooter who the news reports say complained about grammar nazis (they used the same phrase "grammar nazis") and i've always wondered if that user and the mass shooter were the same person.

HOW WILL I KNOW

he probably had a small dick

the fast and the furious

>Plans the day of retribution against women for ages
>Day comes
>He ends up killing three nerdy asian guys, two of whom he was living with, two sorority girls (pic related is one of them) and a male student
>11/14 of the other victims he injured were men

It could make a decent black comedy to be honest

He was going to kill more sorority girls but they wouldn't open the door after he knocked

Grammar nazi is a common phrase

she doesn't look like the kind of girl you get worked up over.

they didnt answer the door

its pretty funny really, any chad would've gotten the door opened for him

What was he diagnosed with?

it's comfy to think that i may have been the one who pushed him over the edge.

i think he was more angry with women

sorry, i don't remember.

it already exists tho

>webm without the sound
ruins it
youtube.com/watch?v=Qz5gja7XtYE

NP bro. I'll go use the internet at the library to see if i can find any information on it on the "Worldwide Web".

he was actually fairly attractive. why did he go full robot

>more angry with women

are you talking about elliott? i was talking about another mass shooter whose name i don't remember right now. that mass shooter did not mention women iirc. he mentioned two things and i clearly remember one was grammar nazis and the second i think was government brainwashing using something grammar-related.

Our gentleman

he was off his meds. he was prescribed but he stopped taking them.

>According to his family's attorney and a family friend, Rodger had seen multiple therapists since he was eight years old and while he was a student at SBCC. The lawyer said that Rodger was "receiving psychiatric treatment", but Rodger was never formally diagnosed with a mental illness. A psychiatrist had prescribed him antipsychotic medication used to treat schizophrenia and bipolar disorder, but he refused to take it.

>Rodger had a YouTube account and a blog titled "Elliot Rodger's Official Blog", both of which contained posts expressing loneliness and rejection. He wrote that he had been prescribed risperidone but refused to take it, stating, "After researching this medication, I found that it was the absolute wrong thing for me to take."

>After turning 18, Rodger began rejecting the mental health care that his family provided, and he became increasingly isolated. He said that he was unable to make friends although acquaintances said that he rebuffed their attempts to be friendly.

>According to Rodger's mother, he was diagnosed as having Asperger syndrome, but a formal medical diagnosis of the disorder was not made. He was in fact diagnosed with pervasive developmental disorder not otherwise specified, another autism spectrum disorder, in 2007.

>autism spectrum disorder
>autism spectrum
>a u t i s m

would you have been friends with him?

Literally autism

i wonder what he did at eight years old that made his family take him to therapists.

friends with benefits, yes, i would. he's cute.

being a hapa

No, his roommates were the first to go

>OPEN UP I'M GOING TO GET MY RETRIBUTION
>no go away loser
>...okay

>sex abuse
>torturing animals
>saying weird shit

probably one of these or all 3

>lonely virgin whole life
>became shooter
>roastie suddenly likes you
Twisted World indeed

she only likes him for being a killer. she never would've liked him before shooting.

This shit always happens with criminals. Women love crazy murderers. Most American women loved fucking scott peterson.

He was always weird and prone to emotional outbursts, and he did shit in school most of his life.
When I was a kid just the latter was enough to have the school counselor suggest a psych eval.

>he did shit in school

do you mean not do well in school? or did shit like hit other kids?

Elliot is a tragic villain though, totally possible to empathize with him even though he's irredeemable. He was born with severe mental problems from a relationship that perfectly encapsulates the cold uncaring nature of his existence. He couldn't contain his autistic ego or deal with the circumstances of his life and so he snapped like an animal backed into a corner by the entire universe.

You don't need to paint him as any kind of good person to get across who he was or why he's so interesting. Simply paint him and his life honestly, as the failure it all was from start to finish.

user, I...

OBSESSED

>has a gun
>faced with a locked door
>can't figure out how to get in

was it autism?

Because severe mental illness.

It All Has to Come to This

Well how was he supposed to get in?

Lefties screenwriters are about pushing any boundaries but those. They're too puritanical for such an edgy concept.

People on /r9k/ have made fake accounts with Elliot's pics (some of rarer ones that weren't plastered all over the media) and a bio written like he would have. They usually got a lot of matches and probably could have gotten laid

we can't really know what was going through his mind. i think part of him did not want to kill so when faced with a locked door that part of him used that as an excuse. i'm speculating that he was not planning to kill his roommates. maybe he had an argument with one roommate and accidentally killed him and it escalated from there and the crazy part inside him decide to go out in a killing spree.

he killed them while they were asleep so probably not

I'll write something loosely based on it but still in that same spirit. Give me a few months.

Imagine having genuine ambitions and a particular disgust for the quality of society and wishing to change it.

Imagine having that fire burn intensely in your soul, brighter than any sun.

But you won the lottery for bad genetics and no matter what you do, society, the society you feel disgust over, will see you as subhuman. You can never inspire anyone or be seen as a leading figure.

That was Elliot.

>won the lottery for bad genetics

he wasn't even bad looking, at worst he had weird lips

there are plenty of girls who would've dated with him if he wasn't an autist, especially at UCSB

He was short. Don't believe 5'9". Assume 5'7". Also, when you're mixed race, you feel like you literally fit in nowhere and can become socially stunted in adulthood.

This is all true but even ignoring his autism, he never tried to talk to any girls. He literally expected 10/10 blondes to hit on him just because he wore faggy clothes and drove a car. UCSB has plenty of rich kids so his car and clothes weren't really impressive. And it's not like he didn't know any better, his parents hired people to try to socialize him and they gave him reasonable advice that he ignored. He was simply delusional, something that is hard to get in a movie and still be interesting.

I am mixed race, it's really not that bad. Being a manlet probably sucked but still he could've found a girl if he wasn't such a sperg.

you probably are white/black mixed but just look black and identify as black.

>look black and identify as black

I literally have never had a single black friend in my life.

so what are your races? What is the race of your father?

wow what a dick

Father's white, mom is black. Grew up in a white neighborhood, all my friends are white or Asian nerds.

I grew up in SoCal like Elliot, nobody gives a half a fuck about your race here. It's not as big of a deal as you make it out to be.

so you look black and people assume you're black. Fuck off, faggot

HAPA is a cultural problem. It's routine for beta white men to go overseas for wives and pick up asian ones because whiteness is seen as 1st world and a trait of wealth.

Then you have beta men with retarded culturally oblivious asian mothers raising a sexually noncompetitive man who looks neither white nor asian.

You're just a black guy.

>so you look black and people assume you're black. Fuck off, faggot

??? I've had people point out I'm mixed, and I've have half-asian friends that don't have this issue.
>HAPA is a cultural problem. It's routine for beta white men to go overseas for wives and pick up asian ones because whiteness is seen as 1st world and a trait of wealth.

It's the epitome of pathetic to blame your autism on some non-existent problem like "not fitting in with either race" when you live in fucking SoCal lmao.

Like sure maybe you'd have a point if Elliot grew up in Japan or something.