It didn't take very long for people to start ripping of SU's art style

It didn't take very long for people to start ripping of SU's art style.

tumblr's fixation on vitiligo really triggers me.

>this complete non-issue that can only bother me if I go onto Tumblr has left me with a mental scar
I think I speak for everyone when I say...you have to go back...

so much irony, enjoy your (you)

>...
why in the fuck would I let a snowflakey coy faggot like you speak up for me? I'd rather tape a baby shitting itself than to agree with you.

feel free to change your homepage to reddit, cunt. hope I didn't scare you away.

two be fair two of those three examples are made/co-made by people who worked on SU

My problem with it is that tumblr likes to pretend it's pretty.

I have it, albeit I'm a white guy woth it so you can hardly tell usually but it's a defect, and one that is probably going to lead to me having skin cancer.

Not everyone is beautiful some people are ugly, if they wanted to change things for the better they should try saying that being beautiful isn't important.

Why are they so obsessed with that

I've never seen anyone with it in real life

I've never met a transsexual in real life.

Just sayin'.

It's already been like 4 years

this, post more estranged examples

>being this triggered over such minor things
It'll be okay, user. Let me comfort you in my arms and shield you from the horrors.

What's the one on the top right?

and I think I speak for the majority when I say we don't care about you pretending to represent the thoughts of the majority. you'd do good to stay silent.

it's so subtle in some cases you wouldn't be able to tell. it's not like anyone is eager to come out as it, be it fear or low self-esteem. it's not something most people would be particularly interested in going public about.

this is what cartoons are going to look like for a long time, and if i'm honest i am scared

Rock and Riot

bump

Is this a new trend of non-offensively drawing ethnic features?

I'm not against it, I'm just wondering.

I don't think "lazy" is an art style.

is there a webcomic thats even near as bad and bland as neokosmos?

You seem upset, user.

>you can't comment on thing
why don't you link to your homepage already