What are some good examples of great characters who just happened to be black?

What are some good examples of great characters who just happened to be black?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z5wHKJF7Oog
youtu.be/MKMG-FdCGtM
youtube.com/watch?v=wgN1sLcAQnw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ellis Redding

Nino Brown.

the real Dawn of The Dead

Easy Rawlins

Frank in They Live

I think The Expanse somehow manages to be extremely racially diverse and yet it's barely noticeable and doesn't give off a tokenist, SJW vibe. I don't know how they did it.

Murtaugh

This guy right here.

>not needed secuel
>black lead
>diverse cast
>rasta and tacos everywhere
>strong latina women
>LA is a shithole

>is fucking amazing
>properly expands the universe
> no politics shove down your throat

JUST HOW DID THEY MAKE IT WORK ?

X

the retard horde hadn't invaded the cyberspace yet

Him and the other black guy in Predator

Every charachter in The Wire

motherfucking BLADE

Black people used to be cool and well spoken like these. What the hell happened?

none really, does chapelle show count? well there was wharf from tng thats about it

youtube.com/watch?v=z5wHKJF7Oog

Eric Foreman from House.

Glorification of gangbangers and ghetto culture
no father figures

unironacly the >WE

Jews weakened white society so blacks get away with a lot more shit. Not only that but they glorify the wrong stuff now and the problems with their families don't help much either.
Sure you could say European blacks are doing better but I think the whole refugee thing will change that really fast.

I don't know if you mean John's walkie talkie cop buddy or Laura's dad LIKE THEY'RE NOT THE SAME PERSON but either way, patrician choice.

Motherfucker lived and died a badass

You ghost'n us mothafucka. You give away our position one more time, I'll bleed ya, real quiet, leave ya hear.

So.. what was the riddle of steel

youtu.be/MKMG-FdCGtM

And is the answer to the riddle or are we just supposed to figure out what the question is

>what was the riddle of steel

Did you even pay attention.
He actually straight up tells you.
youtube.com/watch?v=wgN1sLcAQnw

You can tell from that pic that Billy Dee enjoys the whole thing, while Harrison just wants out of this nerd shit.

If that was the right answer, why does Conan turn his head into a slinky

Once again, not paying attention.

Because
>he killed his mother, he killed his father, HE KILLED HIS PEOPLE...he took his fathers sword

Keith David had a pretty good run

Mmm I'm thinking the true riddle's somewhere along the lines of ______ > flesh > steel

cause, y'know, head slinky despite being surrounded by a zillion fanatical cultists

A good villain makes movies so much better

Sisko was pretty aggressively black sometimes, although that was almost entirely because the actor wanted him to be. Out of all of the "ethnic" characters on the show the only one that acted-up their cultural idiosyncrasies more was O'Brien, and that's because he's the only named character that spoke with an accent besides British or American.

The black guy in bloodsports

Spawn