Stop it guys it's not funny anymore

Stop it guys it's not funny anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqUaEJLfrLo
youtu.be/Kj3opk1QFTM
forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2016/08/10/box-office-ghostbusters-is-sadly-a-bomb/
variety.com/2017/film/news/detroit-box-office-analysis-kathryn-bigelow-1202517066/
thehill.com/homenews/media/345646-al-gore-climate-change-sequel-bombs-at-box-office
forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2017/08/06/there-was-no-world-in-which-the-dark-tower-wasnt-going-to-bomb/#6063401e6acc
forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2017/09/17/box-office-as-mother-bombs-why-stars-like-jennifer-lawrence-must-be-allowed-to-fail/#1623ce8a21c8
theblaze.com/news/2017/02/09/netflix-debuts-trailer-for-dear-white-people-and-receives-huge-backlash
ew.com/tv/2017/03/16/netflix-star-ratings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THE ALT RIGHT RUSSIANS MUST BE STOPPED?!!

wtf they actually read my email hahahaha

yeah this doesnt sound like a false flag.. at all

What did you say?

Wasn't the "alt right," or whatever right-wing group was a fad at the time, also blamed for the female Ghostbusters movie bombing?

I swear to god if these people actually had a shred of self-awareness they'd know that the most effective use of their 'reputation' is to vocally support the movie as a beacon of their ideals, like when the MGTOW autists were supporting Blade Runner 2049 and it flopped.

the only logical solution to the alt-right questions is, umm, concentration and eventual extermination

Dear loganpress,
We are Down With Disney's Treatment Of Franchises and it's Fanboys. We hate women so much! Expect us rotten tomato

Hail God Emperer TRUMP

>whatever right-wing group was a fad at the time
it was blamed on men

Russian terrorist organisation Alt-Right claims responsibility for recent mass-brainwashing of audiences

Zack Sharf? More like Hack Shart

>implying there's a shred of truth
It's literally a ""journalist"" talking to some rando on facebook who claims his friend made a bot for him

Meanwhile RT have said the scores are verified as being legit.

I look forward to finding that Russia was behind it in a weeks time, just like they rigged the American election, Brexit poll and made refugees rape people the christmas before last.

>down with disney's treatment of franchises and its fanboys
Ahh yes the DWDTOFAIF I think I heard of them.

Tell me how the alt right is stopping people from going to see this. Th ese children have to always blame someone for their failure

It was Alan T. Right, the infamous russian nazi, in collusion with the devious hacker/system administrator known as Ford Chang.

>a larping 16 year old can now convince """journalist""" to take them seriously without a shred of evidence

Men are a right wing group. Compare the percentage of men voted for Trump to the percentage of women who did.

>good people say bad movie is bad

ok

I admit, I, Vladmir Ivanoff, am part of the Russian Alt-Right Nazi Internet Warfare divison, and this is my work.
I have hacked Rotten Tomatoes, I have hacked Forbes, I have hacked American toy sales, I have hacked the Box office.
It was me. All of it.
I give permission to filthy Americanski Journalists to quote me.

pic related, me

I can't wait for men to be made obsolete by the same "cold hard science" they circlejerk over so hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=OqUaEJLfrLo

Here's a 20 minute TED Talk about a black man going undercover in the alt-right.

big if true

Isn't it great? Fuck people who are nostalgic for the past, this is the best time to be alive. We live in a golden age.

>i-it's a false flag because I don't like it! we're not all like that girls! please have sex with me!

>posts pepe
>starts post with "Right?"
Hm, I know what alternative website you are from.

fuck these russiasn nazi hackers

Disney is using the alt-right to dismiss legitimate criticism of TLJ

>Down with Disneys Treatment of Franchises and its Fanboys

Totally sounds real and not made up at all, guys.

Hashtag Faygo News

how do you know they read it?

Not even sure if they do take it seriously, journalists just don't seem to know what the fuck the job used to be.

Some of them literally just screenshot Sup Forums posts and then act like it's newsworthy that someone is shitposting.
It's mindboggling, I wish I could have their job if that's all I need to do, /fit/ would be a fucking goldmine.

>(((Bloggers)))
THEY'RE AT IT AGAIN

@91957171
Hi! My name is David Goldstein and I work in Disney's Human Relations Department. Basically we gauge the public feedback from our films by traversing through a number of websites and seeing people's reactions.

Would you mind if I included this post as quotation for an upcoming report to the Disney Executives, who are inquiring about the mixed reviews on our last film; Star Wars: The Last Jedi™.

Kind Regards,

David Goldstein, Disney Human Relations Manager

lolwut

Da. Is good.

You didn't like Star Wars? You're not a neo-nazi are you?!
Disliking a corporate product is now a hatecrime lmao.

How long until we can expect a "member of the alt-right" to expose everything on the news in the style of the exploding van report?

Rotten Tomatoes told them twice its the same number of reviews as force awakens. No ones been botting anything.

>Russians did it
Surely youve got evide-
>Shhhhhh!!

>Alt right did it
But even Rotten Toma-
>SHHH!!

youtu.be/Kj3opk1QFTM

LMAO MOUSEKEKS ABSOLUTELY SEETHING

The funniest part is that this is literally not true. God what the fuck is even the press anymore

holy fuck
learn to read my man
then kys

true if big

We must fight the alt-right by including even more women. I suggest recasting Kylo Ren for Karlie Ren

#JediGate

Same playbook, every time.

The internet makes everything so weird.

>the absolute state of the MSM

>russians and the alt-right are the new boogeymen of the internet/world

>literally unapologetic uncompromising propaganda
this is the kinda stuff that made hitler rise to power yknow, not that i'd vote for him or anything

Y-yeah hehe
Voting for someone like Hitler? I-I’d never haha.

>Don't like the Last Jedi? You're an alt-right nazi and probably Russian as well!

i'm all for that lol

big if guy

You are an absolute retard for believing this headline

Just when I thought the media couldn't stoop any lower.

The @ was a nice touch

пepeйдитe кo втopoмy этaпy

This is epic op.
Just epic.

you have time to troll this fucking movie, but then you don't have time to get me qt gf
you guys are awful

someone save that cat

>for including more women
lol they always uncharitably rephrase their critics so they don't have to address them

the problem is women were shoehorned into roles where they made no sense
literally the 3 highest command people in the rebellion were women, it's exceptionally rare for a single woman to rise to a position of power like that let alone 3, and that's not even counting the mary sue rey
but what do I know I'm an alt right nazi for even acknowledging the sexes are different at all

We did it
But our name is Sneed-n-Feed-right

Just wait until you find out the name of this Alt-Right chapter lads.

Breaking news from my sources: The name of the virus used to hack the ticket sales, switching Last Jedi purchases to purchases for Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle is "litty.exe"

Run norton right now to make sure you're not part of the Alt-Right botnet.

It's a false flag because Disney says so.

Pic related. Try and deny it.

>tfw the Alt-Right can win the U.S. elections, cause Britain to leave the E.U., make millions of people hate Star Wars, ruin the facial animations in Mass Effect, make fat, lonely women late for work, destroy whole cities with wild fires, and make it rain when the suns out

>...yet they cannot get me laid

What gives?

IT WAS THE RUSSIANS THEY HATE STAR WARS BECAUSE SNOKE IS LITERALLY PUTIN

>Down with Disneys Treatment of Franchises and its Fanboys
Woah Disney truly is creatively bankrupt

>mfw my normie best friend is saying he has to boycott Disney because of this damage control campaign
Keep it coming shills

So Disney cant handle rejection?
Lets make it political, like everything else,

When I was in the SWs section for toys. It hit me, I felt tired and uninterested and had a craving for vodka.
I had been hacked.

>tfw a literally omnipotent alt right russian hacker troll

you guys dont know what you're missing, join the dark side

The only dark side is the leftist neocon JEWS gaslighting you into thinking they are the good guys.

The Counter Cootie Coalitions shall rise!

WTF I hate Trump now

All wh*te men.
This wouldn't happen if government officials included more people of color

Pretty funny how when fans get pissed off when their anticipated blockbuster gets panned critics tell them to grow up, but they go and react the exact same way when the reverse happens. "Alt Right crashed the score" is their "Disney payed them off".

The racism sexism and other bigotry was one thing. But star wars? This is it. We must denounce the alt right

This title is wrong on so many levels and has so many layers of irony that I don't even know where to begin.

That's nothing, I shot JFK.

It's easy mate. Just approach a girl and tell her you're an alt right bad boy and she'll be wet in seconds

1. Make derivative, formulaic movie.
2. Fill it with token characters as insurance.
3. Media are now compelled to praise the movie as high quality art.
4. Any criticism from audience can be dismissed as racism / reactionary.
5. In the event of a low audience score, just make up some fictional 'alt right' group who supposedly trashed it because they hate its 'social justice message'.
6. If this works, repeat ad infinitum.

Social justice is PROFITABLE!

>le assblasted jews

>Jews
>white

meant to reply to

President of the Alt Right here. I confess I made up every single negative TLJ review. I made tens of thousands of accounts and posted why I thought the movie was bad in each one via an algorithm.

No one could've possibly disliked this wonderful Disney classic. It certainly wasn't the worst Star Wars movie of all time and a laughable joke compared to TFA. I apologize for causing our friends at Disney so much trouble.

Yeah.
No.

forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2016/08/10/box-office-ghostbusters-is-sadly-a-bomb/

variety.com/2017/film/news/detroit-box-office-analysis-kathryn-bigelow-1202517066/

thehill.com/homenews/media/345646-al-gore-climate-change-sequel-bombs-at-box-office

forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2017/08/06/there-was-no-world-in-which-the-dark-tower-wasnt-going-to-bomb/#6063401e6acc

forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2017/09/17/box-office-as-mother-bombs-why-stars-like-jennifer-lawrence-must-be-allowed-to-fail/#1623ce8a21c8

theblaze.com/news/2017/02/09/netflix-debuts-trailer-for-dear-white-people-and-receives-huge-backlash

ew.com/tv/2017/03/16/netflix-star-ratings/

Why does he get a TED talk for going on Sup Forums?

outside of the big news outlets that Trump always bashes by name, you have essentially a free for all. There's no stakes for these outlets whereas CNN fucks up, and Trump will be screaming about it for days.

i sacrifice myself, lets exchange her hostange, i replace the cat

>alt-right was the cause

They were the most vocal so maybe that's why they think they're the cause. But the majority of those who hated these was their stomping on what the fans loved. You can have as many women in all colors in a crayon box but just don't get rid of Egon, Winston, Ray, Peter, Janine, Dana and Louis. You can recast them but don't change the characters themselves keep them the way they are. And you can fill Star Wars with women Jedi with all kinds of jaw shapes but there should always have a young and handsome Jedi protagonist at the center like Luke and Anakin. When I want an action woman movie, I watch Terminator, Resident Evil and Lara Croft movies.

I was just thinking about this...

The reason Hollywood's so strong on tokenism right now is in response to a sudden media / clickbait climate in which they've been pressured / bullied by voices on tumblr / Huffpost etc to do so.

The thing is, it's the SHAREHOLDERS who ultimately decide how Hollywood filmmaking is run. The reason for all the nostalgia-bait and remakes is because that's the soundest / safest investment for them. And if it turns out that excessively forced diversity and SJW narratives actually have a negative effect on profits, then I can't imagine how long it can continue - Hollywood aren't just going to willfully go under for the sake of virtue signalling (as much as they may enjoy doing it).

Of course, there are probably 'diversity officers' sitting in at every committee now, so it's going to be hard for these companies to agree, without some serious, sneaky euphamisms used, to ease back on the agenda-pushing. The only other option is to rely even MORE solely on these tentpole movies that are sure to make a massive profit DESPITE the negative fiscal impact of all the political signalling and forced diversity.

>jews
>white

Oh shit, user just discovered quarterly earnings.

I like this post

>this kills the womenkind