Why was his name changed to Paul Allen?

He was Paul Owen in the book.

I'm thinking Dorsia.

Who gives a shit?

Paul Allen, formally Paul Owen.

Paul Allen sounds better, Paul Owen reads better.

Maybe Bale had accent problems saying "Owen", which is a Welsh name he'd probably have had regular reasons to say/hear growing up.

Why did my digits repeat?

is that Donald Trump's car?

Bateman didn't kill anyone :-)

Let's see Owen's dubs.

An artistic choice to reinforce the message that all the characters are disposable and interchangeable.

Because it's Paul Allen on the business cards they had printed. Check it

he didnt kill anyone
it was all in his head
this movie is garbage
i wish i was dead

No can do

who called the pleb patrol?

this nigga knows

There was a Paul Owen in NYC who didn't agree to let them use the name for the movie, from what I remember reading in an interview.

are you saying im a pleb or people who like this movie are plebs?

>Paul Allen sounds better, Paul Owen reads better.
damn you're right

Jesus. That is really super. How'd a nitwit like you get so insightful?

I don't get it.

Great sea urchin ceviche.

>The killings in the book go on far longer then they needed to

The sequence of sounds that compromise "Paul Allen" suit the ears rather nicely, where as the printed letters "Paul Owen" are more favorable on the eyes, comparatively.

Both the author of the book and the director of the movie say he did and it was all real. God, why can't people do two minutes worth of Googling and figure this shit out?

Its kind of in line with how he over-explains everything he's obsessed with to you. He over explains and gets way to into the details of the murders just like he does with everything else he's obsessed with (music, clothes, etc). I think it was a solid choice for the movie to keep a lot of the gore off screen and toned down, because on film it would ave probably been a bit much and distracted from everything else/turned it into a gross-out horror movie.

I have to return some video tapes.

That's fucking stupid. All they have to do is say that it's a work of fiction and that guy is fucked.

Let's see Bill Wilson's card

So what exactly is his disorder? In the book he seems to have hallucinations and anxiety attacks and gets extremely upset for no apparent reason. I find it eerie how, when he's in the middle of one of his panic attacks while talking on the phone to his secretary (who is in love with him), he tells her to "stop sounding so sad".

>So what exactly is his disorder?
He had to return some videotapes.

it really doesnt youre just highly autistic

>t. tripfaggot

>Paul Allen sounds better
yes

Paul Owen reads better
not really

Dubs and you're wrong.

L

Dubs confirm