Is it wrong that I kind of want it now?

BIG if true

>singers will lose a lot of money
I'm not familiar with that job

"jobs"

NOOOO! Not my Net Neutality

We're gonna lose BLACKED.

NOOOO MUH STAH WAHS GAME

The more you learn about net neutrality and the more you hear net neutrality supporters speak and screech, you more you want it abolished

Am I the only one who prefers shopping in stores versus shopping online, particularly for things like clothes? I like to see what stuff looks like in real life before I decide to buy it. Also, a really good store is a pleasing environment that makes you feel appreciated.

I've already kys'd myself three times since they passed it. I don't know what else to do.

Especially if all of the first list directly correlates to the first point of the second list.

he shilled that site so fucking hard. how people can stand to watch his channel is beyond me.

i think they mean musicians, but a singer is a valid occupation.

>We're with you Ethan

underrated

All right. Let's get goin'!

No because their filled with niggers now.

>actors
>job
Not sure. I mean i'm a theater actor in France but i don't think that this is a job. More like a hobby.

Enjoy your niggers, bro

Oh no, we're going to lose these "jobs". Meanwhile, people want fully automated shops to reduce even the slightest bit of human interaction - or do away with leaving the house in the first place, as evident in the "complaint" about having to buy shit in actual shops or going to the movies. Lazy introverts need to die out.
Also, what correlation is there between net neutrality and bullying/suicide?

OH NO, THINK OF THE STREAMERS AND YOUTUBE CELEBS! JUST IMAGINE, IF WE LOSE NET NEUTRALITY THESE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE MIGHT BE FORCED TO GET AN ACTUAL JOB LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!!!

Imagine never being told no in your life

>its a tv gets angry about a tweet from someone that doesnt fucking matter episode

How much they pay you?

less movies stars, singers, actors, and e-celebs? ohhh nooo, that sucks

and people still think that site isn't jewish subversion

clothes and shoes are one of the only things i need to purchase in person.

hobbies based purchases are actually completely reliant on online stores. because it's so niche that no local shops carry those items, and when you do find them they're overpriced.

You've discovered it's actually impossible to die and every time you try, your consciousness gets sent to another parallel universe where you're still alive. Congrats.

noooo not my youtubers

When net neutrality goes the Australian Sneedcucks and Grocerychads will use the desolate ruins of Sup Forums as their battleground.

It will be glorious.

I won't even use those fucking self checkouts

Human interaction is going down the toilet, and it's a shame

>More bullying
OUR TIME IS NOW

wow this sounds fantastic

Based ajit btfo'ing statist libcucks and redditors

If you go to the net neutrality hashtag most idiots think like this

They think the Internet will literally be banned. Just like when they were yelling about SOPA and PIPA years ago.

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

*blocks your Stah Wahs game*

I hope he is

Bring it on, I love net neutrality now.. seriously.
As far as online shopping being eliminated he's barking up the wrong tree, that will never go away.
The little fag made the up to get people on his side. People spend more money online than they would if they were physically in the store.

name 1 (uno) movie star who isn't an actor... i'll wait

>shopping in stores
OH THE HUMANITY
HOW WILL MANKIND EVER SURVIVE

CURRYED

Based brown man. MAGApedes unite!

>tfw communist
>support the removal of net neutrality because it makes reddit gamers mad
>my country has net neutrality anyway

Fuckin based af. Hope he bans the mods too because I miss my feet threads

>redditors only know how to debate /r/donald boomers and tweens

It's like watching boxing at the special olympics.

Only if you go to a shitty mall

Let's not forget the poor Sup Forums jannies!

sincerely depends, since some brands aren't near my location and stuff, I only go the store for important stuff like a Smoking and adequate shoes

Since he's a hindu he's immune to being attacked by youtube liberals and the like. He can continue to fight the good fight against internet age degenerates like a normal person

I'm 6'5" so I can't shop in stores and now I am bitter towards you for being able to do so and not have to play the guessing game with online retailers.

Did he poo in her loo lads?

No, but it would be a fucking blessing to have leeches reintegrate into society.
I can barely describe my disgust when some Youtuber starts bitching about "the adpocalypse" or other such shit. No one should ever expect a stable income from sitting on their ass making videos for Youtube. And streamers are the worst fucking cancer, especially when they label themselves "entertainers" because they can scream at a video game for 7 hours a day.

>not living in a midsized white town that's too expensive for urban browns

Lol step it up. We have a few Nigerians and Kenyans, but they're doctors and white collar professionals and tend to be well mannered, other than that it's like 98% white.

this fat little shit shilling blacked to 13yos is unbelievable

>not using the internet and not self-isolating yourself for extended periods of time will increase suicide rates

Hmm, I'm gunna go with no

There's still a lot of racist tweens mocking him

Yeah, I think you're a typical normie idiot but it's your preference. If it makes you feel good acting like a goy, knock yourself out

Btw if you or anybody believes these soyboi scare tactic stories that Amazon, Ebay, Walmart, Macys etc.. etc... etc.. will be taken down
You're fucking retarded.

>Hey Hila that was a crazy cuck video huh?
>...........Yeah.

What's a tween?
A mix between a teen and a queen?

twitter faggotry is not Sup Forums
fuck off. a literal who shitpost thread.

im sure he's trying to do some "oh kids on Sup Forums do this meme" but doing it in the most sterile and jewy way possible, literally selling it and removing any sarcasm and social subtext of why this shit is shilled

>those people probably care
>their fans probably care

completely disregarding that some people do care and simply don't want to live their lives like you is cynical and egocentric as fuck.
your argument is: well i don't care so fuck them

he's made it fine to openly hate all type of pajeets again tho

A young teen

13-15

jobs?

I see no problem here

What the fuck this is real

A teen is a teen, they're all kids.

I'm pretty sure it means a spoiled brat, a girl with mini diva tendencies who wants the royal treatment.. hence the play on words with queen

Yup. He and khazar milkers shill for BLACKED.

>shopping at walmart

>khazar milkers
Who?

>nut neutrality

Tom Ford in NYC was the first fancy place I've shopped in. Everything was so fucking expensive I felt ashamed just for buying a bottle of 200 dollar cologne.

(((Hila)))

>tfw support anything that pisses off reddit scum
What political ideology is this?

I unironically supported removing it just because I hate reddit. I realize that this line of thinking is retarded but the way that everyone campaigned against it with outright falsehoods and clickbait bullshit just made it all worse. Especially how it was painted as a war of ISPs vs consumers instead of ISPs vs google/netflix. Everything involving the portuguese cell phone plans being painted as the future of american internet just made my blood boil because I knew people were lapping it up

Weren't youtube celebs losing money anyways with them demonetizing almost everything?

self destructiv(ism)
the true Sup Forums way

Bitch please

Try to imagine your world without anti-trust
Apple
Disney
Comcast
Exxon Mobil

They buy all infrastructure and have a finger in every pie.
If by some miracle a startup overcomes the barriers to entry and challenge them for their monopolistic price gouging, the powers at be under cut them for 5 years and watch them wither and die. Back to business as usual

You want to pay premiums to have the same freedom you have now? You seriously want your internet throttled?

gib jessu

Not being a reactionary dipshit that is swayed easily by fearmongering

No shit, I wouldn't mind being an e-celeb and making a salary from making videos of myself rambling with a phone camera either. Maybe you're going to tell me that I shouldn't try to stop panhandlers and criminals from living their lives the way they want.

not sure if he is making an argument for or against net neutrality

>Disney

Like redditors would be mad about that.

that's really retarded reaching you're doing there. one thing is choosing a career that's completely legal and lucrative right now that might be destroyed by the change of law. the other is what you're talking about in which both cases is not a career as much as completely illegal non jobs.

the reason people are called career criminals is because they have never held a real job or have a string of crime records that seem like a list of jobs. it's not because that's an actual job.

in other words stop being retarded.

Yeah more crossovers XD

No, malls are fucking great, especially if you live somewhere where it gets cold in the winter and you need a place to stretch your legs for a bit. Nothing beats kicking back with a cinnamon pretzel at some upscale mall on a winter Saturday and staring at all of the high school girls in yoga pants.

>shopping in stores
I think people still do this. Unless you're some weirdo that never leaves the house and you have all your groceries delivered to you, I doubt you will be saying hello to this like it's a new thing to do.

Making phone videos and playing video games isn't a career. Sorry, but the gravy train is about to depart and you and your friends are going to have to get a real job.

I support this street shitting pajeet because everyone will finally be able to get rid of shitty content like social media, netflix, youtube and everything mentioned in the OP. Fuck people who waste bandwidth on cancerous websites and it's time to pay their fair share. Chads like us finally have something to agree on.

I need to see it to believe it, link pls

jews tweeting jews

God I hope so

wtf this sounds amazing, i was ambivalent to net neutrality i didn't really care either way since i've already been totally censored from the surface web, but if these points are true then i wholeheartedly 100% support it

fuck off SW tourist

*support the REPEAL
whoops lel