/trek/-I'm Drunk

The Holodeck sucks

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2017/12/quentin-tarantino-star-trek-mark-l-smith-jj-abrams-the-revenant-paramount-pictures-1202231379/
youtu.be/xteKObnaA2c
youtube.com/watch?v=avH2K1iR8Oo
youtube.com/watch?v=U9KSoPFsbtg
youtube.com/watch?v=U9mxkNuOpCo
youtube.com/watch?v=Oa-ae6_okmg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So what about this Tarentino news? What would a Tarentino Trek movie be like?

deadline.com/2017/12/quentin-tarantino-star-trek-mark-l-smith-jj-abrams-the-revenant-paramount-pictures-1202231379/

>EXCLUSIVE: Paramount Pictures has set Mark L. Smith to write the script for the R-rated Star Trek movie that was hatched from an idea by Quentin Tarantino. Tarantino wants to direct the film, which he’ll produce with JJ Abrams. That means that a writer whose breakthrough came on one of the most celebrated spare dialogue films of recent years will team with Tarantino, a writer/director whose own scripts have run run 165 pages or more, full of dialogue. Smith became a favorite of both Paramount and Abrams after he scripted Overlord, the Julius Avery-directed Bad Robot-produced WWII thriller about two American soldiers caught behind enemy lines on D-Day.

Why was Dukat hauling rice cakes?

fucking weird, I'm sure

youtu.be/xteKObnaA2c
Merry XMAS \TrEk/ I love ya!= true

also fucking brutal...
I really can't imagine what kind of stuff will make it earn that R-rating.

I could see him just setting Pulp Fiction in the Klingon Empire or an outpost in the Klingon Neutral Zone, desu

Maybe they'll just explicitly show some of the heinous shit the Romulans or Klingons supposedly get up to. Or we'll have a GoT tier sex scene that doesn't mesh well with the rest of the movie.

Klingons will sodomize someone at some point

youtube.com/watch?v=avH2K1iR8Oo
Was Col. West right? Would the Federation have wiped the floor with the Klingons?

Hey you guys who say dukat did nothing wrong he just tried to kill his baby mama when she cheated on him. That’s pretty fuckin wrong.

What I mean is she was going to tell her husband the baby was dukat’s

I had a roommate who went to court for assaulting the guy his gf was cheating on him with who insisted that he did nothing wrong
I agree with you, but not everyone does
it's a grey world out there
around Hungarians never relax

>Finally an ambassador that will go Targ hunting with me
>later
>Aww shit I shot Martok in the face
>Why the fuck did you do that p'tak

How you know you're in for a kino episode
>Marc Alaimo as Gul Dukat
>Andrew Robinson as Garak
>Directed by LeVar Burton

According to Yesterday's Enterprise, no.

>Jeffrey Combs as Brunt and Weyoun

>you now remember how Dukat had to make up some bullshit to explain why the kid looked like him
>you now remember how the retarded Bajorans believed him
A literal race of sheep

It wouldn't come out until summer of 2020 at the absolute earliest.

Shit yeah, forgot that

>Implying Picard wasn't lying to Garrett to get his way

I'm excited for this. I hope it doesn't get canned

THe aabsolute state of bajoran "males"

Whats her fucking problem

Thanks guys, i know have a a vague impression

Also maybe another transporter accident?
I remember watching Start Trek 1 when i was a kid, that shit was nightmare fuel.

>Dying inside constantly
youtube.com/watch?v=U9KSoPFsbtg

neelix replicates the vegetables, then cooks them

why not just replicate the final dish

lots of n-word
feet
blood
soundtrack as oppose to score

You can say nigger, mom's not here

Did James Darren have something on the producers of Deep Space Nine that they put him in every episode of season 7?

Jewish Nepotism.

just wait as it's a throw back to a feel good comfy episode

You can taste the difference apparently. And even if you can't it still improves the atmosphere. And anyway if all the guy ever did was tell the replicator to spit out meals there wouldn't have been any point hiring him on in the first place.

Human prep is different from machine prep. He'll cook and prepare things in a certain manner, different from the consistency of a machine.

>I love ya not equals true
Does that mean you hate us?

Can a Changeling leave spoo in one of it's sexual victims?

Is it like a T-1000; it's goop remains in a gelatinous state until it rejoins with more Changeling DNA?

>it's a we have to make sure everyone knows Garak has a case of the NOT-GAYS episode

>never watched star trek
>watch first episode of DS9 and love it
So are the others as good?

The character was never gay, darling, he was written as sexually ambiguous for a reason - to further his mystique.
Andy Robinson, Garak's actor, discusses this further in I think more than one interview.

Odo was noticably troubled the time Bashir asked for a sample of goo, and didn't want to leave much.
Changelings can obviously sense if they've left any matter behind.

TNG is max comfy and great soft-scifi fun with lots of creative episodes. DS9 is hardcore great shit. Those two are the pinnacle.
TOS is ok if you like campy 60s stuff and want to see where it all started, but it isn't really all that vital to the "Trek continuity". Voyager is a fallen star, a total miss at continuing the legacy ruined by internal strife, shitty writers, batshit actors, and disaffected network committees. Enterprise is blah but has a tiny cadre of fans here. The only thing left is the animated series, I have zero opinions on this and I don't want any. And that's it for Trek. There isn't anything else.

Oh, I did almost forget, there is one more thing. The TNG movies are awful, don't bother with them, just watch the Plinkett reviews)

TOS, TNG and DS9 are the holy trinity of Trek.

But unfortunately by watching DS9's first episode you've just spoiled yourself on one of TNG's best stories.

Nigga everyone with even a passing interest in sci fi knows that bit.

Knows what bit?

The bit where Picard develops a cyberfetish.

Wrong, you ignorant motherfucker. I'm talking about Based Jellico BTFOing the Spoonheads. Why else do you think the Occupation ended in the very first episode after that one? Because Cardie withdrawal was one of Jellico's key conditions for removing his big captain cock from their foreheads.

That entire episode was meant to show Jellico as being a stalwart old dog who was to forthright to deal with the Cardies, who were portrayed as a complex species that couldn't always be figured out.
Instead, we see that most of his actions are correct. Will's attitude towards Jellico, while somewhat correct, was also way to lax for such an important mission. He was right about Deanna who dressed like a casual during standard working hours. The guy was a pro and expected his crew to act similarly. About the only thing he did wrong was go headstrong into the negotiotations and then he gets thrown a curve ball when they capture Picard.
I wish they would have brought him back to be honest.

oh fuck
shit's about to get lit

>Captain Jellico and Cmdr. Shelby serve on a ship, directly overseen by Admiral Nechayev
and Rear Admiral Pressman
The crew would die within 3 episodes with these nutjobs at the wheel

Jellico did nothing wrong. Seriously don't put him in the same boat as that tightass Nechayev.

Well shit too late to stop now.

He's a loose cannon and you know! Fucking cardie shits

>people literally hate this guy because he made the Captain's whore wear a uniform while on the bridge of the fucking Federation flagship

Nechayev did nothing wrong.

>but muh Indians
That was the Federation Council, not her.
>but muh Romulans
That was a simulation, not her.
>but muh Borg
She was right, kill them all.

I didn't say any of her decisions wrong, she was just a female.

Is it possible for an episode to be both contemplative and compelling as well as tedious and, at some points, uninspired?

That's exactly how I'd describe "A Simple Investigation". At times, it's a great insight into the Odo character, and at others, procedural and boring.

I'd rate it about a flat 7 for the time being.

>aka the one where Odo tags this sexy cougar before Kira who is a post-belly brapping little bitch

>Based Jellico
There's the bootlicker.

What boot? Do you feel oppressed by Starfleet uniforms?

/best bois/ right here

He literally did nothing wrong

Sup Forums used to be a place where no one gave a fuck and said whatever they wanted without a thought for anyone's feelings. Now there are people here who are afraid to say the word nigger.

I'm in season 7 now. Ezri seems alright, but with only 1 season to her name I can already tell I won't have time to get used to her, which is unfortunate.
>Nog got his leg blown off
Damn. That was a good episode, too.
>the baseball episode
Absolutely fantastic episode. Odo's enthusiasm about being the umpire is infectious and the way Kira reacted was perfect. I loved seeing Kira and Worf get angry during the game. It felt so genuine and anyone who likes baseball would have a blast watching it.
I liked the episode with the defecting Weyoun too. It was sad to see him have to kill himself to save Odo.

youtube.com/watch?v=U9mxkNuOpCo

>>Jeffrey Combs as Brunt and Weyoun

I didn't for a long time even realize he also played Brunt.

Damar was great. Shame he clearly didn't get as much attention as he should have in the last season.

>FOR CARDASSIA

the VOY episode "Living Witness" is Holocaust denial propaganda and should be banned in Europe

Would you risk a broken pelvis?

So...it tells the truth huh? yeah we cant have that in Europe

OY VEY THE GOYIM KNOW SHUT IT DOWN

I would for K'Ehleyr

There is no truth.

>Ok Jeffrey we need to you to play 5 different characters this season
>Got it
>Ok now we need you to play the same character but with 7 different personalities
>Not a problem
Is he the definition of a consummate professional?

fuck off nazis

the truth is 6 million jews were slain at the hands of the nazi murderers.

Any decent actor can do that when the characters are written well and they have good directors.

God I want to marry prime Nana Visitor

I'd do her now.

Man Sup Forums really has changed if people cant even take a holocaust joke.

i can take a joke but i cannot accept an entire star trek episode dedicated to falsifying history. this episode has all the arguments that deniers make, trying to downplay the atrocities of the third reich in order to make fascism appealing to people again.

>le Sup Forums is responsible for one shitposter's delusions meme

>le 6 gorillion meme

What a sorry coupla fuckers

>these jews smell
>I don't like driving this bulldozer
>I don't even like jews baka
>my feet hurt

Was it consensual?

Jewish penis

How far down does it go?

u wod . all of tem.

Did bashirfag finally neck himself?

>If Worf hadn't come along, it would've been you

youtube.com/watch?v=Oa-ae6_okmg

*xirself

Data is unable to consent. He was raped

Pretty good video, Barclay's life was pure suffering
>Just shy, it sounds like it's nothing. Right?

This pissed me off so much. What a horrible send off

Geordie's attitude really reflects the ineffective teaching methods of the time.
>you're just shy
Clearly Barclay was autistic. He wasn't "just shy." He had a serious problem. He had a legitimate mental illness. The fact that Geordie even had to have that conversation with him was evidence enough that Barclay's mental state was a problem.

Even though Voyager is weak in comparison to TNG and DS9 is still a pretty solid show that is hated on way too much. Also I would absolutely recommend TOS (only 3 seasons packed with QTs and creativity), I'm watching the cartoon right now and I like it thus far.

Do you think we'll go back? I'd sure like to think so

Probably not

im in season 2 right now and i like it

he did do nuttin