YOUR NEW EMPIRE?

YOUR NEW EMPIRE?

Why yes, Obi-Wan, my new empire.

YES, NO MORE REPUBLIC, NO MORE DEMOCRACY

With black jack and hookers

>the madman went and did it
Has Sup Forums finally accepted that ROTS is bretty gud?

>redditors praise TLJ for going in different directions
>still same old "join me and together we can rule the galaxy" that's happened in all three trilogies now
>every time the protagonist rejects the offer

The empire would last a year at max if anakin ruled.

that was established years ago
superior to ROTJ

Luke was impressionably enough to accept if Vader and The Emperor chilled the fuck out and worked him into it better

>Obi Wan checks Padme while Anakin stares into the distance ranting about his power

When will Sup Forums admit that this was kino?

Is this the proto bane scene?

Vader seemed pretty level headed.

All he needed was a little humbling

Theoretically he could have installed Padmé as Empress and have had her do the heavy lifting.
You know, assuming he hadn't choked her or anything.

No that would be ARE YOU THREATENING ME MASTER JEDI

of courshe

Everyone knows. Prequels are meme is just one of the longest running memes Sup Forums made up to trick newfags. Why do you think they are hated by Reddit all the other cancersphere?

RotS is so bad its good
The other movies are just bad

The Phantom Menace is a good display of what future/spin-off Star Wars movies should aspire to be. Attack of the Clones holds a lot of undeserved hate and provides a nice bridge and set up towards the climax of the Prequels (But given the backlash, would consider a guilty pleasure). Revenge of the Sith is underrated and deserves a lot more praise than it does.

Attack of the Clones is the one most tragically let down by dialogue, acting and primitive digital technology, I feel like there are a lot of interesting ideas there but even as a kid I found it boring. The most interesting part is that the worst prequel is the only one to have a co-write credit, Jonathan Hales helped write Episode II

Nigger the scene where Anakin turns into Darth Vader is absolute kino. That scene alone is better than the two new movies put together.

When I was younger, I pretty much had the same thought that AotC was boring shit that does nothing to support the saga. Over time I have rewatched it, and I've found myself to actually enjoy the movie (In fact I rank it above TPM and all the Disney Star Wars movies). It's hard to defend, but if you can flush out the terrible backlash that surrounds the movie, there's stuff to be enjoyed about it.

I watched the anti-cheese edit on YouTube recently, and thought it was actually pretty decent. The Boba Fett chase looks (and sounds) very nice, and the lightsaber fight between Dooku, Obi Wan and Anakin is actually pretty captivating - I like the lack of music.

But as a kid I really, really found it tedious. And all the love stuff is just unfortunate

The galaxy probably would have ended up a better place, I doubt padme or even anakin would decide to use the death star.

>the one user who devised that George was alluding to Palpatine draining the life from Padme to keep Anakon alive

Is it possible to learn this power?

I dislike everything about this movie except

"YOUWEREMYBROTHERANAKIN! I LOVED JEWS!!!!"

AotC has one of the best Anakin scenes though.
>I killed them
>I killed them all

Man Ewan is fucking based, he makes George's shitty dialogue sound so good

fuck off its so good its amazing

RoTS is my boyfriend