Is this worth $20,000/month on patreon?

Is this worth $20,000/month on patreon?

had to google these fags. their content looks just ok. what ulsmpossibly justify 20k a month?

That picture was taken many years before Patreon.

Look at Rich's hairline.

Who is the one on top?

Stav has got a hair transplant and finaly come out of the closet?

rich's laugh

Regardless of what you think of their reviews, I think most people will admit that best of the worst is pretty good.

Rich could do better

Theyre both rich evans

I agree but I feel bad saying that, hope they're happy.

I thought it was a young mike

Say what you will about RLM but they have pretty good production values/editing as compared to a lot of youtube.

love is blind, user

Perhaps.
But he has said that she's the only girlfriend he's ever had and that they met... in high school? When they were younger anyway.

It's not a desperate attempt to not end up alone / get laid, they do seem to care for each other.

>is fat and balding
>annoying laugh
>obnoxious gamer

Sure he could.

Well, she kind of looks like the mother from The VVitch, that's kind of neat for Rich, I guess.

rich is not employed by rlm, but he does work for them (for money). he also does not drink.

>rich is not employed by rlm, but he does work for them (for money)
As in, he's contracted out or something? That's strange considering how often he's featured, and he seems to be doing work behind the scenes quite often (building sets and the like).

Also where do all these pictures of Rich and his gf come from?

Yep. I haven't given them a single dollar. But I still think they're worth it.

He is not contracted, but he does work for RLM under contract. He has never been featured by RLM per se, but has been featured in a number of their videos. Rich Evans does not technically exist.

Holy shit, is that Zach Braff?