What are some films about nigger jealousy?

What are some films about nigger jealousy?

That kid really does look like something. One of the shitty cgi goblins from the Hobbit movies I think.

how does this photo prove anything?

He looks like the product of incest.

WHY DID SHE CIRCLE HIS AMERICAN FLAG BATMAN HAT?

>be white supremacist in the usa
>have white supremacist president
>have the republicans own more than 50 percent of the congress
>still call myself a victim

why are americans so autistic

He just looks like your average american white trash mutt

but user, it was on social media
so it must be fact

Why do niggers do anything?

>this is a 100% face

No no, I am an average American white trash mutt and that isn't it. There's some image from the Hobbit movies I'm thinking of, but I can't remember it exactly.

because being a victim is the gold standard for having moral superiority right now

What the fuck is a white supremacist family?

>white supremacist president
>wearing a confederate flag hat makes you a white supremacist
please be bait

It's not a confederate flag hat.

>Turns out
And your only evidence is him wearing a Batman hat?

>mfw Sup Forumsfags false-flagging nonsense

t b h he just looks like an irish potato kid

>LOOK A HAT WITH THE FLAG ON IT MUST BE RACISTTTT
>TURNS OUT CHRIS EVANS KNEW EVERY SIDE OF THE WHOLE STORY TOO. DIDNY FIRE DAT RACISTTT OR BLM WILL PAY YOU A VISIT

a family that had a trump sign on their lawn

Everyday niggers give us more reasons to hate them.

kid is potato ugly so who gives a fuck anyway?

>image being this retarded

The mom posted a picture of the kids holding an American and confederate flag.
Americans can't be subtle for shit.

>umm ur dum ok

Or apparently one that has members wearing caps with a bat-signal colored as the american flag.

>southern hick waving a confederate flag

Is this suppose to be news?

>can't greentext

The monster from Harold and Kumar / boonies, or porky pig. Either way I can def see why he gets made fun of

>Confederate flag
>Isn't a Confederate flag
I don't see how you can be this retarded. Would you like me to draw you a picture explaining it to you so your mutt brain can comprehend?

Goonies*

That racist little goonies looking shit deserves all the bullying he gets

>The confederate flag is racist!

Considering that the confederate flag is a battle flag used first in the civil war by specifically racist battalions of the south, I'd consider its use as anything at all to be essentially a symbol of white supremacy. There's really no other interpretation for what it represents.

I know people (see: morons) like to think it "celebrates the history of the south" and whatever else, but they are totally ignorant of its origin. There is no history the flag represents that is separate from the civil war, and there is no history it represents that is separate from racism. It was born from the civil war and has only really notably been used by racist groups ever since.

It's a very questionable choice for anyone to use it if they don't outwardly align themselves with racist ideologies. You may as well fly a rainbow flag and yet claim to hate all gays, or fly a communist flag but be a hardline capitalist. Doesn't add up, sorry bud.

Google white supremacist, this is the first image that pops up.

trump is a nazi 100% confirmed

When did whites become the new niggers?

2011-2012
treyvon martin and obamas re-election

Poor Evans. He just wanted to do something nice and now has been put in the middle of an impossible situation.

Where is any evidence he's racist? Go get raped by a pack of niggers.

Bruhhhhh

The mother deserves all the shit in the world for trying to victimize her own fucking child. No boy with an ounce of self respect wants the whole fucking world to know he's been bullied and be a victim. Your children's problems shouldn't be broadcast to the entire fucking planet. Keep that shit in house.

Spitting image

Chalking it up, peace out friendo :^)

Great argument altfag

wtf I love Trump now

he's not though you stupid fucking faggot

Yeah watch out for these dangerous neonazi 7 year olds I'm literally shaking

>nazi
He is a kike puppet

Nice bait fucking faggot.

>misunderstands simple post
>calls someone else stupid
lmaoing @ ur lyfe my d00d

How can you say he's not a nazi? He's a racist, sexist piece of shit.

>white supremacy in america

I DIDNT CLICK THE REPLY I DIDNT CLICK THE REPLY I DIDNT CLICK THE REPLY

Dayum that loli is thicc

It's from The Descent.

>I'd consider its use as anything at all to be essentially a symbol of white supremacy.
Was the Dukes of Hazard a show espousing white supremacist ideology then?

Which would be especially strange considering the show had more black characters by comparison to the popular shows even running into the 90s like Seinfield

>"celebrates the history of the south"
Come down to the Belt for a bit and see the people, and that's the more often than not conclusion you'll reach. The only time it's popular to see good ol boys get uppity about displaying the flag is when national media decides to create a moral scandal over nothing for views and self-righteousness

>was a show from the 60s trying to counter civil rights racist
Yes it was and no amount of revisionism will change that. Now don't you have a sister to fuck you toothless hick?

You do know the north wasn't fighting for the slaves, right? Do you even know what the civil war was about and how it started?

Literally one person tweeted saying the kid was using racial slurs and everyone accepted it as fact even though it was never proven or backed up by anything, people just wanted an excuse to turn on the kid and hate him for no fucking reason.

>was a show from the 60s
It's a show that ran 79 to 95, what the fuck are you even on about? Dukes of Hazard opposing civil rights is also similarly ignorant nonsense, and you're the one in truth attempting to revise a tame show into some abhorrent, racist caricature

The show even depicts Sheriff Little, a black man in a position of authority, as far more competent than his adjacent Hazzard county peers. If there was some attempted assault on civil rights in the show, it sure as shit couldn't be found in the show without a gold medal's display in mental gymnastics

1975-85*

kek

Live long enough any hero becomes villain

el americANO senoras y senores jajajaajjajajajaja

>call someone a nigger
>get your shit pushed in
>start whining about it online
More or less the average Sup Forumscuck