Pic related: It's Apu

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a poo

Someone is buying the Kwik-E-Mart and replacing him.

Can it be me? i wanna be simpson.

It's pretty crazy to replace him for sjw reasons. If anything seeing Apu on Simpsons reruns every day made me less racist toward those street shitting rapist savages

is this true? is he being written out?

>It's a "Everything that references my grandparents' culture is racism" episode

They're replacing all characters built on stereotypes

he's going back to his poo planet

I hope so, he is very problematic and his portrayal hurts people's feelings.

>burgers are so cultureless that depicting an individual adhering to cultural practices is considered a racist stereotype

W E W

That documentary was not very well made, but it did make me think about it. It's basically just every famous indian in hollywood complaining about how they were called apu and people said thank you come again to them their whole lives. Honestly tho they should have cancelled the simpsons by now, but who knows what Disney has in store for them. Apu was a fully formed character on the simpsons by season 7 i think so it really doesn't matter. Alot of Indians really do talk like that. I saw downsizing the matt damon tiny people movie and the asian actress has a straight up full metal jacket vietnamese accent and I thought it was hilarious but she is getting praised for it. Stereotypes are usually stereotypes for a reason. If you're intelligent about it, most sane people dont give a shit. But those days are numbered.

Yeah, Apu is going to be accused of sexual misconduct and he'll flee the country amidst the public uproar of the people of springfield, the writers have teased this as an upportunity to show the severity and damning nature of this deplorable trend.

Who needs the Kwik-E-Mart?

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

FINDS

koreans?

Already a thing.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

Reminder that this big guy BTFO sneedposters forever.

But isn't every character on the show a stereotype

Isn't practically all of television a stereotype?

Why do reddit soyboys only focus on Apu? Is it because he's a poo nigger?

Reminder that Homer was a stereotype for a dumb white American who was thrust into a job for which he had no qualifications due to an overreaching government.

Wasn't the whole point of the Simpsons that everyone is a stereotype of typical Americans or types of people you'd encounter in an American town?

They'll replace him with a white dude. The beginning of the Simpsons white wash, they will continue to slowly replace all minority characters with generic whiteys until no one can complain anymore.

He's a big guy.

not all of them

isn't that the fucker who killed net neutrality

Snake should replace him as the owner. that would be funny