You have 10 seconds to prove Superman can beat Lord Beerus

You have 10 seconds to prove Superman can beat Lord Beerus.

Phantom Zone projector. He's not fucking with him.

first post best post

Champa, who is the same as Beerus, hurt his leg on a coffee table. Superman's invulnerability is on all the time and he can hit harder than a coffee table.

Beerus is stronger than Champa

He can't.

Superman is still a mortal though kinda unfair to pair it against a god.

Does the writer want him to win?

Then he wins.

superman is the good guy and lord beerus is the bad guy, and good guys can't lose checkmate moron

From my point of view Superman is the bad guy.

Beerus is a good guy

If it is Red Son Superman or the one from Earth-3, sure.

Superman has a way with cats :)

Your options are to delet this or give me sauce

He's a neutral guy who is lazy and not doing his job unlike his fat brother who is just as lazy but actually doing his job description.

FPBP

Sounds like he got the ol' Galactus syndrome.

Artist named sknng who does a lot of Superman stuff. Pretty good but can be hard to find.

/thread

Finally a same person I can call my fellow Earthling.

Thanks friendo

No he's not, he goes around annihilating entire planets and civilizations for non-reasons.It's why his universes "Mortal Level" is so low, his universe is a shitty place and he's a lazy, awful God of Destruction who goes around fucking everyone's shit up instead of taking care of bad guys like he's supposed to be.

I hate that faggot purple cat. He ruined DB.

Super is an abomination. We will regard it in the same way we do GT in about 5-10 years, this weird not-canon spin off that happened.

Done in one.

>one of the only good things about Super is the thing that ruined it

That's like saying what really makes a chocolate covered turd suck is the chocolate.

ANTS

still better then goku

Hey, here, did you reply to the wrong person? I didn't even mention Beerus, since that's who I assume you are talking about.

The only idea I liked in Super was that Freiza easily got his shit together, like any of the good Dragonball villains should be able to do. If Cell were still alive he should be toppest Tier.

Super gave us Canon Broly aka Caulifa. She's a gang leader

You have ten seconds to fuck right off with DBZ vs. whoever thread #1,412,788.

You only like her because she's a girl.

I looked at that too fast and thought he went through the back of her head

Caulifa isn't Fem Broly, her demeanor, hair, eyes and clothes are all different

>Implying Beerus would enjoy dirt

He'll blow up the planet in a fit of rage.

Oh, did Piccolo job again? God Super is shit. Everything about it is just money-making corporate research drivel. Hey, did you guys all enjoy that product placement in the Beerus arc?

Duh

But her being a Legendary Super Saiyan is a nice bonus.

no user your wrong

this episode Piccolo bitch slapped Mystic Gohan with a ki blast from his own severed arm

also I'm pretty sure that pic is a shot from the new OP superimposed over a scene from the Beerus vs Champa tournament from a while back.

thats fan art dumbass Gohan and Piccolo trained this episode

Gohan is extremely rusty due to being a massive NERD!

that and he gets arrogant as fuck when he fights

who else looking forward to the Tenshin School dojo next week?

Me, I want to see Fem Brolys personality.

The ponytail look makes her seem shy and kind but the wild hair look makes her seem like a hardass typical Saiyan.

Why does Japan hate Gohan so fucking much?

he's not fun like goku is

people are looking forward to Goku vs Mindcontrolled Chinese vampire form Master Roshi cause they want a shitfest if Goku has to use SSB agasint him

Im looking forward to it to see how Tenshin interacts with the new girl Yurin and to see if theres going to be a Launch cameo

hes not evil like his father

>Yurin is Launch's daughter trying to one-up her mother by snagging 'the one that got away'

Why does she look like Chichi 2.0?

>Yurin
someone please explain to me what food pun this actually is because I'd like to spend as little a time as possible believing there is a character named after Urine

>goku over praises his child and ruins his adult life
>goku has to appologise to his teacher and have him retrained

fuck off Anakin

>tfw you lived long enough to see Goku apologize to the spawn of the devil

superman has infinitely more plot armor. he regularly beats characters that should mop the floor with him

Its ok piccolo has fused with kami at this point

is there even a term for that? I'm relatively well versed in mythology but can't think of any examples where there's a name for the fusion of the good god and the evil devil.

Hinduism has stuff for the fusions of a god with their feminine counterpart, and for fusions of creative gods with destructive gods, but neither of those are the same thing.

Piccolo Jr having ceased being a force of Evil a long time prior to his fusion with Kami aside

It's exactly what you think it is.
Piss is 95% whater, and it is common in Japan to boil it and mix it for stuff like tea/milk. Mostly old practice but some people still do it.

oh thank god

because toei hates chi chi but likes her design

I don't get it

Beerus is easily placated by good cooking.

He is not a moron like his dad.

I daresay that he probably can't.

Doesn't Beerus habitually destroy planets?

Buu screamed his way out of a pocket dimension, Beerus could easily do the same

It's his literal job

>TFW Kryptonian scientists genetically engineered their race generations ago so cum tastes sweet and delicious to induce women to give blowjobs more often

"You are truly a genius, Tan-El."

>Says he views Superman as the bad guy
>Chooses the exact panel where Lex realizes he has been completely wrong all this time

I thought Beerus was just supposed to make sure the balance between life and death was maintained...

But unlike with GT, Toriyama is involved, so you can't really do that.

Supermen who can't defeat Beerus
>DCAU Superman
>DCCU Superman
>Flashpoint Superman
>Golden Age Superman
>Frank Miller Superman
>Most iterations of Superman pertaining to COIE
Supermen who can defeat Beerus
>Final Crisis Superman ()
>OWAW Sundipped Superman
>Thought Robot
>Strange Visitor Superman
>Superman during Hellfire Formula Darkseid's appearance
>Any of Grant Morrison's Supermen
>Any of Bill Finger's Supermen

It's important to note that Superman doesn't have an exact continuity. His writers give him different levels of power due to their intepretation of the character.
There are versions of Superman who would flick Beerus with a wrist of his hand, and there are versions of Superman who would get annihilated by Beerus with no difficulty.

This right here cements that Berus can destroy any version of Superman. Doesn't matter how many planets you can bench press, if a purple guy can basically tell you that you are nothing, and you literally become nothing faster then you can blink. What scares me more is there are dudes even more powerful then Berus.

Like this little shit.

Can't argue with this. Literally his one weakness.

Well, you don't fuck with fictional characters that bypass logic in their writing, because that defines them as able to win in ways that can be seen as bullshit. For example, Beerus is really strong, and lots of things can happen due to him, but all are grounded in the reality of it just being destruction. He can't rewrite the rules of reality or something, so he loses to Superman depending on which author writes him.

Lex please go home

You'd be arrogant too if you soloed Cell
That's just a side effect of the Super Saiyan for anyway

It's his job to destroy worlds. Beerus is neutral.

Beerus and Whis were the best additions to the DB franchise in decades.

Underrated post

reminds me of fucking yoda, little shit is the most powerfull

The picture is hot but all those fucking hashtags make my blood boil.

I-I'm okay with these threads still happening...

He cant fight that's why he has two guards.

By
Akira Toriyama

You have 10 seconds to prove Beerus, Zeno or any other DB character can beat Uncle Grandpa

I'm pretty sure his job is to punch jerks in the dick but he's too busy being a fucking cat to do it

Jimmy Neutron could beat UG and every DB character.
cheese ray

>implying UG doesn't have a cheese ray too

Anyone know the source of this one?

Superman's power comes from the yellow sun.

Beerus power comes from his position as a literal God. This also includes the ability to blow up a sun by just pointing at it.

Superman has also exausted his sun energy when using his sunsplosion trick leaving him just like any other weak human man, as well as had his sun energy drain by lesser villains.

Beerus would wipe the floor with the strongest version of Superman any day of the week.

Your post started out legit and rational, but by the last sentence it was obviously bait.

6/10 for starting out believable though.

Uncle Grandpa would just appear somewhere else around Jimmy, perfectly normal, after being turned to cheese. Jimmy cannot compete with Uncle Grandpa's level of Toon Force. UG could then banish Jimmy to an empty white void where he has nothing to work with, that is if Uncle Grandpa doesn't just materialize a hyper mega death ray and kill Jimmy with it. UG would never kill.

>Most people would've posted the pic of Supes one arming ten trillion Earth's worth of weight.
>This user realizes that Supes would've figured out how to appease Beerus and just posted his superior cooking abilities.

Good job.

/thread

fuck off vs battle weebfag

>Beerus would wipe the floor with the strongest version of Superman any day of the week.

Thought Robot would literally remove Beerus from every plane of existence in a blink. What the fuck are you on about?

Not him, but this is between Superman and Beerus, not the Thought Robot, that's cheating. I think Superman would win in a straight up fight though.

the Thought Robot IS Superman, user
How don't you understand that?

Superman is more popular.