Gay Thread

Why are they not a couple edition

>editions

Because for all his mutant super androgynous beauty, Angel/Warren was never actually into guys.

That's nothing a little chat with Jean can't fix

>androgynous

Jean picked the wrong guy to brainwash

No one will complian if it was beast or angel

Bull. Shit.

Beast had been saying for years in the books he was gay though

seriously. hes false flagged being gay before. but i think most peoples issues with bobby being gay(myself included) is everything around it. he didnt come to the realization himself, he had jean tell him. and then he and jean went and told an older him the same.

She was using those dicks.
If Jean had turned a man gay who she was involved with it'd be a bad mark on her.
Bobby unfortunately expressed no interest in her, so he was prime for the homoing.
just to fuck with his ex

He said it as a joke once during the Morrison run after getting dumped by a mutant animal
He's been in a long term relationship with Abigail Brand

Angel and Psylocke have had an on again off again relationship for ages

New Aqualad Jackson is hot.

Really? Really with this?
Iceman was picked because of the decades of unexplained smeyes.
Hooking up with random women created just for him to hook up with wasn't hetero-magically undoing that.
This was canon-correction.

Now there's an outing waiting to happen.
Who's DC's telepathic equivalent of Jean?

You're deliberately ignoring that Apocalypse Seed story that ended with Bobby confessing that he hides who he is to avoid upsetting people.
They already had the outing issue, you just weren't paying attention.
Anons forget what a troll Beast is.
And nothing exemplifies that like him bringing the O5 into the present just to fuck with Scott's head. Which is why we have Bobby being outed in the first place, BabyBobby was way more obviously gay than the adult version. He was created as comedy relief after all.
Don't start thinking that Abby Brand is proof of hetero, remember: she has "alien biology".

To be fair he hides being an OP Ice Monster that can bring about a mythological ice age
But his actual coming out was his younger self lol not really and Jean teaming up and forcing him out the closet

I wish there was more good sexy Superbat art .

The ice-age monster stuff was the power-amp-up that the Apocalypse Seed does to whoever has it.
Didn't you read the story? Those are the things Celestials use to turn mutants into Apocalypse knock-offs. It's how Angel turned into "Dark Angel" in the pages of Uncanny X-Men.
Bobby having these emo issues post the seed being removed makes very little sense, even less sense if you remember that he was talking about his behavior established before anyone ever heard of the Apocalypse Seed.
This entire dramatic confession resolution/wrap-up scene in that story makes no sense whatsoever if you don't accept the subtext of Bobby being in the closet.

Some gay guys don't realize they're gay until they have kids. And my even bi either

Not that related at all. But. Where is that picture of a recent DC universe panel of a naked hawkman(?) tied up to a chair for an interrogation or something. His face was extremely handsome. I can't find it anymore...

He doesn't need to be outed though? He was pretty much out since Rebirth.

Btw, is TT worth reading just for Kaldur?

It's not Kaldur. It's Johns' creation, Jackson Hyde

I think you mean Hawkeye.

They intentionally made him look like cartoon Kaldur instead of the dreads-wearing Jackson Hyde from before the New52 though.

Poor guy. He has no one to love. Possibly Connor maybe, he seems to be okay with kissing super ugly albino martians. Maybe he can find beauty in a multiracial aquatic race?

Nice!!! And fuck, I completely did not remember Venom being in it. No wonder I couldn't find it. Thanks user!

Don't know about Titans. I gave up after both new #1s left a bad taste in my mouth.

>"doesn't need to be outed"
WTF? Have you not been following all the crap that's come from Iceman not being outed strongly, loudly, unambiguously, and repeatedly enough?

Doesn't have Kaldur's personality or history of being Arthur's sidekick.

>from Iceman not being outed strongly, loudly, unambiguously, and repeatedly enough?

> the point
> your head

I'm already confused. So there's three iterations totally different from eachother?

Ms martian will brainwash him to think he is gay like what happened with jean and iceman

There's three versions but only two of them are much different from each other.

preFP Jackson: had dreads, raised human, appeared to be straight
YJ Kaldur: short blond hair, raised Atlantean, Weisman was coy about sexuality but showed him on the show in a love triangle based on a girl
Rebirth Jackson: originally had dreads and shaved/dyed them into short blond hair, raised human, appears to be gay