could you imagine though?

WE WUZ PHILOSOPHAZ N' SHIET

>all the men are black
>the most beautiful women ever is white

makes me think

>Hakeem Kae-Kazim
>Zeus
seems legit

My only hope in life is that I see long enough to see every single jew in this world get a bullet to the back of the head

KWAAAAAAAAAYNZ

This is just sad

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fantasy_genealogy

Not a single afrocentric KANG example, but of course they've got an extensive article on "whitewashing in hollywood". Bolshevikipedia in action, kek

oh look it's the 300th thread of the day with the exact same picture

baned for racism

WE

Shit they got that right fall of a city because they are all kangz

You know you don't have to show up for the thread if you don't want to read the shit in it right?

if i don't call out the fucking cancer, people will think they have a right to post this shit 400 times a day.

Ah, so you're just here to police wrongthink. You're not complaining about someone derailing a thread you liked or something of the sort, showed up to whine about discussion of a show with a very transparent agenda behind it. Are we not allowed to discuss shows now because the general consensus doesn't line up with your sensibilities?

If you really believe you can make a difference, you don't belong here.

WE

Oh wow he posted it again so brave when will the left recover

Look at this faggot ass dude posting the same shit over and over like a goddam sperg that he is

Maybe they're running out of franchises to ruin?

Daily Reminder that hulu has a legitimately better selection that netflix and the ad free version costs the same. Actually, maybe less, isnt netflix price bumping again?

Aenaes is black as well, so when they make the Aeneid as a sequel, all the Romans can be black, too. Perfect

BUNCH OF FUCKING MONKEYS

Isn't this cultural appropriation?

You're choosing this hill to passive aggressively die on? There isn't any excuse for this and yet you're trying solely because your political opposition has a point?

WE

>>Greeks
>>white

Fuck you faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=gVtHvItwjHs
>5:20

I wonder how the fuck shit like this actually happens. What does the boardroom meeting look like where they decide that a Greek hero should be played by an African? Is it a lot of awkward silence where no one wants to be the one to point out the obvious, or do they rub together their hands and grin how they're going to discipline the goy once again?

They are all full of cocaine.

The latter. The BBC has gone on record to defend the arbitrary and outlandish race swapping even in the face of left-of-center condemnation. At this point nothing short of complete overhaul, the threat of financial ruin, or their offices getting firebombed is going to stop it.

They just need to be gently encouraged to have pozz swapping orgies.

(((WE)))

isn't this the gay guy from that modelling reality tv show?

>thinking he can make a difference
That moment where you see someone so sad it actually makes you laugh. Thanks m8

>brits are forced to pay the BBC to niggerwash all of European history
Britcucks are challenging Sweden for most cucked nation at this point

Sweden and Germany definitely have a new challenger at the very least.

>all the men are black
>all the women are white

Don't forget Britain's future 56% Princess of Wales

>encouraged

is it just a fetish at this point or what? there aren't even that many nigs in britain. pajeets, pakis and chinese are by far ther largest non-euro minorities yet they're always absent from shit like this

that's because the most beautiful men are BLACK

that's the truth white boi

GO AHEAD AND SAY IT

SAY IT

WHAT DOES THE BBC STAND FOR?

I WANT YOU TO SAY IT

That Greek boy looks pretty white

how embarrassing.
imagine being this indoctrinated

Reality has no relevance in narrative pushing

BBC, proud broadcaster in a nation so cowed, that police would rather let thousands of kids get raped than do something to stop them and appear racist.
they're far beyond hope.

Big

Black

Cocks

little

White

Dicks

This would be the ultimate troll. I almost want it to happen for all the shitposting and flamewars that would result.

>57%
So close tho

Thanks for all these threads, OP. They're really amusing, I got a good chuckle. Well, off to bed.

It's an anonymous Chinese checkers imageboard. Unironically go drink everything under your sink.

>delicious olive
>same as black

they have a right to post whaterver the fuck they want aslong as the mods dont get rid of it,kill yourself fucking commie

eat shit nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=vifYelSTlMo

lol, as a mixed race lefty from London I am kekking

Do normies really not see anything weird about this at all?

They do, they think it's as stupid as we do. They just don't care enough to do anything about it

Chinese, Pakistanis and Indians have no problem creating their own culture, getting educated, being inspired by their own creations or actually being humans and not animals. Blacks just need to borrow some of our culture to help get them off the ground so they can catch up with civilised creatures.

If it stops the disproprotionate rape, murder, theft and other crimes they commit and if it helps keep down the disproportionate amount of STDs they suffer then I am all for them being Heimdall or Zeus or Queen Elizabeth or Alfred the Great.

>Blacks just need to borrow some of our culture to help get them off the ground so they can catch up with civilised creatures.
>implying they will ever become civilized
They literally have to "borrow" (steal) everything from other cultures, the only things they've ever done for themselves are rape and steal

Seeing soyboys get triggered like you is the reason they post.. Leave it to a libshit to have no brain.

fuck this shit

NIGGA BE NOT ENSLAVED. NIGGA BE ROMAN NAOW!
- A 3000 year old omelette crafted on a huge shitty pan

Just the same as you can be confident in your sexuality you can be confident in your cultural or racial identity. I am all for "blackwashing" on shitty TV programs I won't watch. If it helps inspire the urban youth in London to become something instead of a drug dealer, thief or murderer it's good. The other good thing about blackwashing on British TV is the quality threads we get out of it.

What's next? An AllbuHackbar playing Jesus?

>They inspire us!
>Sup Forums is moving to the next level of MEMES!

Wtf are you talking about? They've been doing this shit on American TV since the 70's and our """"urban youths"""" are worse and more entitled than they've ever been before. Black communities were more successful during segregation desu

I'm not an American but as an outsider looking in on your history it seems like race relations start to get good with Kennedy and begin to normalise over the decades that follow. Despite thug and gangster culture the African Americans have many good role models to look up to. Imagine if the movie Predator was released today? Compare the difference between Lando Calrissian (a smooth, charming rogue with good character development who plays an integral part of the story) versus Finn (I'm black white bois u mad?).

Then it all gets thrown out the window during the Obama tenure. Sorry to speak on something I have no experience of but that is just how it appears to me.

I'm all for not letting any more blacks into Britain and repatriating as many "urban yoots" as possible.

Race relations haven't changed much in the last 80 years desu. Some places have always gotten along fine and others not. Predominantly black communites have deteriorated to shit since the civil rights act though, and it led to the downfall of most of our major cities into third world-tier slums

>Brits are paying to finance this
oh how low the might have fallen

This is getting ridiculous now
What the fuck is up with BBC

>BBC

Leslie Jones in a plug suit would be worth all the drama.

wow bbc not pushing an agenda at all

In this I can only defer to what an American says. I lived in Cali for 3 years at Vandenberg AFB but that area is mostly white so I do not know how it is at all outside that bubble.

That is the ideal situation of course but it is not going to happen until Europe collectively breaks and does what it does best. In the meantime we have to civilise these things.

all americans should hang desu, I literally ejaculated on 9/11

>that image
wow

t. Mohammed

>greeks can't be black

WE

What were the Bantu doing so far north?

they should hang people like you from a lampost first.

I don't pay my tv license, but find their threatening letters to be really cheeky considering this is what I'd be paying for

Why are Americans so obsessed with Brits?
Coming across like jealousy tbqh

Reminder that in the BBC Merlin tv show based on the arthurian legend they made guinevere and one of the knights of the round table black

They are just following the source material

DAMN, Achilles looks like that?

look what happened to rhodesia. wow whiteskins btfo

>AND I DRAW MY WHITE SWORD

s-sauce