/rlg/ Reylo General

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aokb2bMmnMA
youtube.com/watch?v=qEYCYL_9jl8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Woke up just in time

Who would top?

It looks like all he has to do is lightly press down on her shoulder and she'll be on her knees sucking

Star Wars is officialy a fanfiction made by a tumblrinas comittee. Embarrassing.

Mary Sue or Marry Jew???

>face looks like that antifa chick

reminder that reylo is PURE

Can someone please confirm whether or not he's Jewish already? I need to get this narrative straight before I commit

Who

youtu.be/aokb2bMmnMA
This song makes me think of reylo

im pretty sure hes not, but after finding out that harrison ford is jewish nothing will surprise me anymore

He is not Jewish

His type of physique is appealing to old women, I assume he was a gigolo at Hollywood, that's how he got into the business. Most people find him extremely bizarre looking, definitely not main character material. ven David Fincher laughed at him in a n e-mail to Amy Pascal. He had to apologize when it became public.

Not a jew, he was raised as a Baptist and sang in a choir as a kid. His step dad is/was a pastor or some shit.

noice

This, that's why you can't just go off looks. He's just got weird features, the massive nose doesn't really count either when it's not hooked.

When are the mods going to ban these threads?

autism general

When you get a girlfriend.

>banning a thread about the two main characters of the biggest film of the year

interesting

Reylo is a redeeming factor in TLJ. It's just so pure af.

When you stop being autistic

>tfw Rey was supposed to be hot

She isn't hot but she's dorky-cute, same as Kylo.

She wants his light saber not Finlands BBC

Daisy's acting has improved a lot for this film.

They switch

she looks like a yorkie

It would have happened had he joined her

keep it up lads

"acting"

Reylo are the lewdest pure!

can someone post that fucking edited leia webm oh her blowing up ships with her force shit

they should've had a finn play finn, that way he'd be believably autistic as a brainwashed child soldier

Okay, so think by now we can safely conclude reylo is the only half decent idea to come out of these mess of two movies.

Suppose we were to remake the two movies with this foresight, what would you change to make them better?

I think all that attack on Starkiller Base and running away from Supremacy and salty planet can stay, but remain sort of in the back drop with the reylo aspect bought to front and centre. First half of TFA focus on Rey and how she eventually get caught up with the resistance. Then she gets captured by Kylo and during interrogation they get attracted to each other. Resistance mounts a two pronged attack both to destroy Starkiller Base and rescue her because muh chosen one. At this point though, instead of they parting way after Rey beat him in a fight, have them both stuck on an imploding Starkiller Base until they can work together and get to a shuttle and escape.

Then first half of of TLJ can be Rey and Kylo hanging out in some desolate planet after crashing the shuttle there and trying to survive against the wild until their respective faction show up and rescue them. Then Rey can go to Luke and get shit on for dabbling with darksiders while Kylo go back and get shit on by Snoke for losing to a girl. They get their reunion on the Supremacy as in TLJ but have either one or both of them actually go through with the switcheroo.

honestly if you're setting out to make a film that has a relationship between the two leads at its core, just cut out all of that space epic retread shit. all it does is bag down the films plot, as we can see with tlj being nearly 160 minutes. it also frees you from having to somehow reset the victory at the end of the ot.

set it in the outer rim, make the first order more like a band of partisan deathsquads operating in areas the republic can't police effectively. then the resistance can be a loose affiliation of planetary militia or a beleaguered republic peacekeeping force with too much space and not enough men or supplies, so they're still in the underdog role. it's like, scaling up a fictional conflict doesn't make audiences care about it any more than before. they care about the characters involved, and if they already care about the cast it doesn't matter if there are 20 or 200 cgi ties in the background y'know

this needs to happen in IX desu

>Reylo are the lewdest pure!
quads confirmed

Yeah okay that works too. But if you lower the stakes too much or make either Rey or Kylo too small fry then there won't be enough barrier to prevent them from eloping at first opportunity.

and he was a marine for a time period after high school, he is a pretty based fucking guy

without snoke, what external factors are keeping them apart as it stands? the conflict is more between their own personal hangups than anything. not like i'm saying go out of your to portray it as irrelevant in the film, it might 'just' be a little ongoing brushfire war to the complacent senate and the galactic core but if it affects the locations the film focuses on that's enough to give a sense of urgency and threat

What did she mean by this?

Probs crying for his mommy and repenting.

You don't know the true power of fem fanfic, until you witness the gay shipping

Realistically, it will never happen in IX. Ben has made his choice.

She looked into his eyes, looked downwards, and looked up again.

She definitely is into him like WEW

hadnt seen TFA since it was in theaters. i was kind of surprised at how thick rey's british accent was i forgot about that.

she better go full bastila in 9

>tfw pic related ends with a tender love scene

Not happening

I hope one day you realize how stupid that sounds

She looked like Snow White in the glass coffin in that scene

>Ben loses his memory
>a good guy now
I wish it was a tv series, so that could happen

>tumblr

I think it's deliberate. She even let down her hair and put on a new dress for the occasion.

there is kind of a fairy tale undertone to it

But everybody is saying that while they are a sexy pair Kylo is manipulative and abusive towards Rey...this can't work.

> tfw started two reylo generals and now it's up to its 7th/8th thread

Feels good mane

>Adam driver would literally split Daisy in half with his dick
>padme dies of a broken heart, Rey of internal bleeding

Tbh I always thought it symbolized Padme's coffin I mean, The resemblance is uncanny.

Speaking of resemblance.

Have you watched Wayward Jedi's theory on Reylo? That's exactly what he says. I mean, by TLJ, Ben's clothes and lightsaber design is reminiscent of a dark Prince. His old order are the "Knights of Ren."

Waito, here's the link:youtube.com/watch?v=qEYCYL_9jl8

It's an extensive analysis. But then again, I won't be surprised that it has fairytale undertones, it DID get bought by Disney after all.

And fun fact to add more to that: In Rey's Survival Guide, she mentions that she likes flowers and in-universe fairytales.

>she likes flowers and in-universe fairytales.
>grew up in a brutal desert world lacking both

Shit nigga that's pretty cute. I wonder what sort of story do they tell about Anakin and Luke and Leia and so on in Jakku.

Going from a lowing scavenger to meeting a living breathing Skywalker is literately like going into a fairytale for her.

nope, it just seemed reminiscent in its broad atmospheric strokes of something like lady isabel and the elf-knight or tam-lin (with emotional and spiritual transformation standing in for physical transformation). the kind of idea of the young mortal woman being led into the realm of the magical (fay/force) by the presence of a dark knight. although admittedly with only pretty reaching similarities to the actual narrative nitty-gritty of those two ballads.

>in-universe fairytales
dang that's the kind of little endearing humanizing detail that needed to be in the film, even just a pan over some worn books or something in her hut on jakku or luke's planet (unless they already did and i didn't notice)

It kinda makes sense why she had the reaction of "They're not myths?" in VII. Not that she's a ditz or anything, it's because the original trio surpassed the point of heroes and have become actual living legends.

I find her being liking flowers to be really cute too.

her isolation is really downplayed in the films for whatever reason, but its the most interesting bit of characterization to work with for my money

for real, even just something like seeing a lake and a forest would probably seem like being transported into some surreal magic realm for someone who's spent their whole life in a brutal desert shithole

What better reward to give the little scavenger girl who loves fairy tales is to make her the heroine of her own tale, and to win the heart of a dark prince?

>tam-lin
>tfw snoke was a generic sheev standin instead of a capricious and terrible fairy queen

>Generic sheev
kek.

Tfw no jedi princess gf

My gf pointed out that her mouth is always open in nearly every scene Daisy is in...now I can't unsee. WTF

Does she breathe threw her mouth or something?

No user. She just needs braces because her teeth are protruding.

They should have really played up this fairy tale angle more then. It would then make a lot more sense why she insists on going to meet Kylo despite Luke's warning. I could see her handing Luke an in-universe penny dreadful book of RotJ and saying how she always loved those stories.

That might've made the films genuinely interesting, if they drew from folklore the way Lucas drew from serials and Joseph Campbell

they wont kill ben, hes the last skywalker

I'd have it so at least SOMETHING interesting and character growth inducing happened in the 30 years after Return of the Jedi. Fucks sake, Leia, Han, Luke, and the Rebellion all just immediately fucked up, sat on ass, and dicked around for that period of time while the Empire grew strong enough to retake the entire galaxy.

>british accent

she sounds nothing like jon snow

>she sounds nothing like jon snow
because jon's accent is northern

its a *british accent* though

u wot

>even just something like seeing a lake and a forest would probably seem like being transported into some surreal magic realm for someone who's spent their whole life in a brutal desert shithole
Hmmm, was there anything like that when she first went to Takodana?

>I want to see Ben taking her to Scarif to watch her staring in awe at the ocean stretching all the way to the horizon.

I hope Ben can take her to Naboo or Coruscant.

>not linking quoted posts
>misused greentext
unironically lurk more

>inb4 ep 9 is the beach episode

Rey and Kylo are probably brother and sister desu. It's obvious her parents are Han and Leia but they just want to drag the reveal out until Episode IX

are you retarded?

Jian Johnson said that Kylo wasn't lying to Rey in the scene where he says her parents were nobodies who sold her off for drinking money before dying in an unmarked grave

Set the film AT LEAST 50 years after ROTJ, it allows the original casts actions have more weight and you can at least say they lived a good life not dying alone or being murdered by their children (god knows what will happen to Leia). Its also more believable for a new rival "empire" to rise with more distinct visual differences from the original films.

>Rey, did I ever tell you about the time I did so much cocaine that I forgot I had a daughter? It was a good friend.

Lmao you dumbfuck, Rey admitted her who her parents are.

Maz Kanata was right. Whoever she's waiting for, ain't coming back, and she's just deluding herself.

Ben wants to be Anakin so it makes sense he'd fall in love with a Padme look-alike.

Are you retarded?
You are spoilering Star Wars and

think

episode 9

has any planning

whatsoever.

so rey doesnt have a lightsaber anymore but has the jedi texts. there is literally NO REASON why she wont have a saber staff for episode 9

Lewd

Yes I'm a dumb phoneposter. Do you know how can I find this fic? Since last night I was looking it up even in wattpad kek.

we have two years to wait until we find out whether or not they kiss, lads... but on the bright side, we have an upcoming forces of destiny episode within a matter of months