Actually, there weren't even 6 million Jews in Europe at the time

>Actually, there weren't even 6 million Jews in Europe at the time

How did they get away with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalcremation.com/ask-a-funeral-director/how-long-does-the-entire-cremation-process-take
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Really makes you think

Raimi xd

In Auschwitz alone 4-5k were burned each day. Pro tip: the nazis didn't care whether they were completely burned or not.

Wow a super old wrinkled paper. It MUST be true.

Your pic doesn't really support your claim

>auschwitz had one building with 4 or 5 ovens
>implying you can burn 5 thosuand bodies in one day let alone one body for each oven with 1930s shitty oven tech

Proof?

Not him, but I've been to all the Auschwitz camps. And even though there were multiple camps, I can tell you looking at their scale they may have been able to house millions if they lived tightly packed, there is no way you can dispose of over 6 million bodies there, or any other camp.

well I live in auschwitz and I disagree

I've been to Auschwitz and I believe they would have easily been able to dispose of 6 million bodies there.

See how this works?

My dad died in auschwitz 50 years before i was born and i double disagree

>1930s shitty oven tech
Desperate to the point you can't really call it an attempt

didn't the vietnamese kill 3000 people in a day in a commie-led purge, if jungle gooks could do it, why not germans?

confirmation bias.

we could invent a time machine and send you back to 1943 poland (and god knows hitler would fucking kill every single Sup Forumstard on this board) and you could spend 2 months in auschwitz and be starving to death and diseased and you would still be telling people about the holohoax.

6 million in total. All camps and all outside the camps. Over 3-4 years very well possible. So the more precise number seems to be 4.5 million jews

Well I mean it's took a day or even more than a day to cremate a body back then compared to the fucking spaced tech super mega vaporizing opens I have now

modern cremations take like 8 hours for one body dude.

4-5k a day is insane and pretty much impossible

the point is ive actually seen the camps and cannot comprehend how it would work

nor would you if you have actually been

t. jew

My Grandfather was taken to Auschwitz with his mother (his father had been sent to dig trenches for the Germans in the Ukraine right before Kursk and was never heard from again. They took his mother the first day and he never saw her again. They sent him to Dachau to work on underground airplane hangers. The Germans lit the building with the food stores on fire when they left before the Russians got there.

lol sure you are.

I have actually been too and I disagree with you

Hitler did nothing wrong

why are the Sup Forumstard threads 10 times worse during overnight hours in the US?

is it because you're all fucking aussie assholes or is it just because the mods are asleep and you're all NEETs anyway who don't have to get up for jobs or school in the morning?

I never said it was a hoax. I said the numbers don’t add up, and instead of providing an argument with facts you accuse me of a logical fallacy...and immediately make a logical fallacy fueled rant. Bravo, user.

Oh yay. More Sup Forums lies about shit you have no idea about

>The actual cremation usually takes approximately 3-4 hours
nationalcremation.com/ask-a-funeral-director/how-long-does-the-entire-cremation-process-take
And that is for funerals not to industrially dispose of starved jews.

You ever seen how long it takes to burn 1 body to ash? and the temps needed in a modern furnace? It isn't possible for the Nazis to have done that with 1930s tech.

fucking phone typos

not everybody died in camps retard

>1930s tech
Tell me about the great fire revolution in tech that speed up the cremation process

He attacked the URSS

His one big mistake

Imagine being this bootyblasted

>watching Bart vs. Australia
>see this in the background

What did they mean by this?

There is a part of me that thinks it happened, but the numbers are inflated quite a bit.

There is a lot of lying during war, especially when we didn't have the tech today. They inflated the numbers to show that entering the war and using such extreme measures was worth it.

I also read that their work camps turned to death camps mainly because their resources were running thin due to bombing and the war, which is an interesting thought.

I don't think you understand how different the ovens are, not the fire, but how it's produced and channeled in the oven to create higher temps. You think a campfire and a funeral pyre are the same?

yea yea dude, no one was fucking gassed and cremated

>They inflated the numbers to show that entering the war and using such extreme measures was worth it.
The holocaust only got exposed when allied troops reached them. And Hitler declared war on US

Well explain how they are. And how that influences the time necessary

Yeah, which is why they would lie, so the Americans would feel that the war was worth it.

>Oh there are death camps, killing about 100-200 a day.
>"100 a day? Why are we entering this shit for that?"

>HOLY FUCKING SHIT They're killing near 3000 a day!
>"Well fuck, those pieces of shit need to die!"

Allies bombed roads that were imperative to have for supplies and goods to make it to the camps and other places that along with and outbreak of typhus lead to mass casualties and the so-called Zyklon B was merely disinfectant to kill lice
If these places were really death camps then why in the fuck was there Olympic size swimming pool's tennis courts brothels etc.
Muh 6 million
More like 200,000 to 800,000

>americans think that 6 million jews were burned in ovens

this is retarded

A lot of them died in places other than the camps, you know that right?

sorry i was totally off base to assume someone who was making baseless assumptions about a historical document would be a idiotic Sup Forumstard holocaust denial. i owe you an apology.

no Sup Forums no, this is not a circle jerk time for you, this is a bad thread and you should feel bad.

deniER sorry

Yeah because americans didn't feel like stopping the nazis was worth it in January 1945. Dishonest and retarde

>"100 a day? Why are we entering this shit for that?"
Okay now I'm convinced this is parody

>0 arguments
>0 sources
>0 historians quoted
Try harder faggots.

I hope you realize that holocaust doesn't refer to starving in prison camps because that happenes in every country during every war and it's completely normal and allowed by the Geneve treaty.

Holocaust refers to the systematic genocide of six million jews using gas and ovens which didn't happen.

>Holocaust refers to the systematic genocide of six million jews using gas and ovens
Yeah, no. Read a book. Holocaust refers to the killing of six millions Jews. 50% killed using gas, 50% killed in massacres. You attack a narrative that you don't even know cause you are an uneducated Sup Forumslack faggot.

You mean the soviets made it up and instead of showing proof they didn't allow anyone to the "death camps".

Other allies found nothing but normal camps that everyone used during the war.

Wow what a cool thread about Sup Forums. I can't keep up with all these memes, what fucking bullshit did you retards come up with tha..... oh no it's just some faggot Sup Forums thread nvm. Reported.

>some of them lied
>therefore the whole thing is a lie

Announcing a report is against the rules. See you in a few days, user.

Maybe you should learn to read before reading books you illiterate kike.

>Other allies found nothing but normal camps that everyone used during the war.

I'm curious why you think the soviets made it up. If you claim to justify the great fatherlandic war in which millions of soviets were murdered and is the most popular historical event in Russia I will laugh at you.

>Holocaust never happened
>but it SHOULD have happened
>there's no way angry anti-sementic people would kill jews
>I mean I certainly would if I were in power but it never happened

>no no no bad you know that the Holocaust is off-limits goyim
Do you feel in charge?

You won't see me anytime, I'm at another level. Also I reported your post.

>not an argument
Nigger, you think people claim that 6 millions were gassed. You literally know nothing, you dirty faggot.

the virgin oven opener vs the Chad inspection

>Pro tip: the nazis didn't care whether they were completely burned or not.
So there's a massive pile of 1 million partly burned bodies somewhere, right?

Not him, but at the very least, metallurgical advances means you can create an oven that can be heated to higher temperatures more efficiently. The basic process isn't changed, but our ability to control the energy involved certainly is.

I don't give a fuck about how many Jews were getting gassed and burned, but that's just basic common knowledge shit. Claiming otherwise is like saying that every single type of internal combustion engine performs the same, no matter what time period it's from.

You mean like the people who actually died in the war - germans, russians etc.? The extermination story is fucking bullshit and you know it.

> Bodies don't disintegrate.

Sup Forums please just google it before shit-posting.

Why is his uniform so ill fitting?

>metallurgical advances means you can create an oven that can be heated to higher temperatures more efficiently
Sounds fascinating. Source on that? Source on which metall the nazis used and what metal allows for higher temperatures please.

>that's just basic common knowledge shit
Then please share it.

>Claiming otherwise is like saying that every single type of internal combustion engine performs the same, no matter what time period it's from.
It really isn't because burning is a pretty straightforward process. But i eagerly await you substantiating your claims to disprove me

This is obviously fake. Those uniforms are not accurate at all and that's a fucking pizza oven.

I don't mean it's still there you retard. But sure there are pictures of this massive pile, right?

It isn't. Do you think the army wears skinny fit?

Talking about the guy on the left. The dude on the right is perfectly fine.

Looks fine.

They were in Melbourne.

>70 year old ash of organic material
>in super humid climate
>HOW IS THERE NO BROOOOVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There is literally no archeological proof that George Washington existed. Can we talk about that please? Also the Middle Ages are made up.

Yeah, like I said the guy on the right is fine, but I'm talking about the man on the left.

B,b,b,but the pictures ? How many pictures exist of your needle dick on the internet ? Exactly.