Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t940V3S0syo
my.mixtape.moe/ubtvwd.png
twitter.com/DaronNefcy/status/858164087397564417
youtube.com/watch?v=LCUTWyMWS3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first post reserved

first for riverco

Congratulations. Grab a badge from the table next to you.

Grodno

>tfw Marco becomes the exchange student and moves to Mewni in S3

would you prefer 'first post for star is a cuck lol'? cuz that's what I typed out first

You mean S4, right? They left for Mewni at the end of 2, so it would make sense, for your question, if the reverse happened at the end.

Depends on how long the revolt takes.

Could be a mid-season thing.

This isn't a spoiler, is it?

It would be more like this

End of S3, maybe, after Toffee wins. Again.

I'd like to think that might be the story line for season 4.
From the sound of the intro season 3 is all in Mewni and them fighting toffee. I bet that at ending of season 3 when they defeat Toffee or whatever. Heinous shows up and try's to claim the throne since she's some sort of long lost branch family member that has the right to the throne. Everyone in Mewni accepts it mainly because the whole Toffee deal was the Butterfly's fault. Then season 4 is them exiled on earth.

Show sucks

youtube.com/watch?v=t940V3S0syo

If we don't get any LORE about these two in season 3 I'm going to be mad.

fulfilling a request
not sure why I did this one..

I like Marco's I have the weirdest boner face.

Just when I thought she couldn't get any more perfect.

Nothing in the show implies anything similar to happen so probably no.

I'd watch that!
Behold the wacky hijinks of former King River as he tries to adapt to Earth Culture.
"What, this is outrageous?! Am I not allowed to hunt and kill my own food?! What do you mean by public park? These are obviously hunting grounds my good man!"

10/10 would rock her world

>get locked up for a month
>We /sug/ Now
what the fuck, last time it was that L faggot and now it's this grey Star and other faggy shit!? Why did these threads turn to shit so fast? Is it just how Sup Forums works now or did everything else just dump their trash here?

This is a lot better than during season 1 hiatus in my opinion.

Well instead of bitching about it why don't you try and fix it? The threads seem easy enough to manipulate in whatever direction you want them to go if you're creative about it.

hiatus

I'm not sure who made this edit, but they managed to introduce image artifacts around the panty line and fucked with the original blush colors. Also they were lazy and fucked up Marco's eye.

Pic is fixed version. I also merged it back into the original NSFW version from SoulCentinel.

my.mixtape.moe/ubtvwd.png

SoulCentinel's not bad but he could work on his anatomy a little bit. He's got great potential.

i hope in the next season star has a series of really nice days
i'm waiting on some nice days myself

Complete with nice boats?

ship taste

DUDE CORNFLOUR LMAO

Reminder:
twitter.com/DaronNefcy/status/858164087397564417

Also, I only now notice it's drawn by the guy that did pic related.

That is one lewd ligger.

>Hey user, want to go put itching powder in Marco's underwear?

I would if I wasn't a poorfag.

T H I C C

Fuck off Janna, and stop falseflagging as Star, you flipsy bitch.

MonStar or Lizard!Star is not!/sveg/'s epic new meme and it's indeed annoying, but apart from that these threads have actually improved since a month ago, in my opinion.

STOP RIGHT THERE

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

Guys
youtube.com/watch?v=LCUTWyMWS3g

now we're not getting a sneak peak for season 6

>same OP song for 6 seasons

Forgot to post: better download this now before Disney deletes the video

>a snippet of the intro's been uploaded
>now there will be no sneak peek

This is actually sad, we almost managed no to leak something for a time.

Literally;
DELET THIS
pls someone download it

Call me a faggot or whatever, but I'm reporting this.
Nefcy specifically asked the fandom not to share the new intro, so I don't want to anger her or, worse, Disney. Things have been going too well for us, the network seems to favor this show. Let's not jeopardize this.

Yeah and its not a huge deal anyways. Just a new intro. Its not an episode from the new season. So why after a week, post like the last 10 seconds of said intro and fuck over future events?

rock lesbian loving faggot

but why ponyhead

J...Janna?
What are you doing?
What is she doing Sup Forums?

>Star is less bouncy in the new OP
Why

Legit delete this.

fug

Nah, the pic just seemed to go well with "I'm reporting this", considering that line used to be that character's catchphrase/gags.
But for real, legit report it guys. Download it first if you must, but it shouldn't be out there in the open.

That's it, season 3 is cancelled!

>Post yfw Nefcy goes full mad woman

>the "Jackie has been cucked out of the intro" meme is real

Oh my

Jackie was never a relevant character, just a plot device to strain Star and Marco's relationship

Don't say that Star

>now we're not getting a sneak peak for season 6
Seeing as it would only have been available for the few people attending, I don't see that as a huge loss
Also it's "peek"

Jackie is a filthy, disgusting slut and will never amount to anything more than that.

I'm just happy that Starfan isn't in the intro either

Aaaaaaah fucking shit. Not werf. If you were going to ruin all of the next events, you should have at least gotten all of the fucking intro. It was shown 2 times, dammit.

Just look at these homos.
Disgusting.

Her eyes look fucking weird.

All the best girls are in the intro, what more do I need?

You're not the first to say it, but I still don't understand your claim.
Everyone has weird and different eyes.

Well Pony Head is in it, which I can live with, but the original data suggested she wasn't

also what is with Marco's cape?

Also its kinda hard to make out Ludo, so I can't tell if he is possessed, but if he is possessed in that shot, why does he have the bird? Can't Toffee just fly?

... and hers are different again. I wonder if this is somehow related to etnicity

THE best girl

Call me a conspiracy Sup Forumstard, but I find it really weird that it got posted today, this long after the convention.

Do we know who was sitting there?

Sea People don't count, only intelligent life counts

>starfan13
>not perfect
user, this looks serious

To be honest I had the same doubt.
However I have no idea on the answer.

I can't take this cunt seriously with that clickbait title and him being so spastic in the video. So just have your (You) and get out.

what's the conspiracy?

that its a fake, seems like it would be a lot of work to fake that, not only would have to make a fake intro that closely matched descriptions but also fake the convention and stage the correct amount of fan girls screams over the video when you film it

Like this isn't a still screen shot, this would be so much harder to fake

atomic ligger tits

I want Toffee to fuck me

Great guys. Because of this, Disney isn't going to let Daron do any future sneak peeks. I hope it was worth seeing the last 15 seconds of an intro that everyone already knows about.

Not a fake as in completely staged, ya goof. A fake as in this could have been recorded by someone in Disney's team, who conveniently "leaked" it today to measure fan reaction.

'ead shaped like an orange

I would fuck Karl, no homo

First of all, let me say how disgustigly racist your comment is.
Second it's "waterforlk", you ignorant (and then waterfolk should be the stupid ones LOL)
Third, you might as well call us "seaple" like you clearly intented to do, so to reaveal yourself for what you are, dirty mewman supremacist scum.

oh yeah totally

after they kept such a tight lid on it, I would be shocked if this was an actual leak

like a normal person who got away with that video would likely post it asap in order to gain attention while everyone who still speculating based on the descriptions

waiting this long makes it seem more like an intentional "leak"

Did I say you could talk to me, sea """person"""? Get out of my face.

According to the show's wiki, her last name indicates that she may be at least part Filipino.

SKREEEEONK

no no no

you misunderstand, its not that mewmans or any race for that matter are superior to all others, its that seaple are inferior to all others

you doom us all

HAHAHAH oook sorry, I'll get out of your face then.
Unlike lizard cock from your wives faces, mew""""man""""s.

Jackie has literally zero relevance in the show outside of being a main character's crush, and her boring characterization reflects that.
She also has disgusting ears that ruin her (admittedly very fine otherwise) appearance.
Also, cuckposters completely killed whatever little liking and sympathy I had for her. I'm not going to miss her when she joins Brittney and Alfonso & Ferguson in the unnecessary character retirement corner.

I don't get why people like her. Her only trait is being a crazy fan of Star, and that obsession with Star is creepy and unhealthy. Just like my own.
She is not very attractive either.