Why's the media against this one all-female reboot, bros?

Why's the media against this one all-female reboot, bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KjjifffO7HE
youtube.com/watch?v=SeuzNKKWPVg
youtube.com/watch?v=w7NoW703iQY
youtube.com/watch?v=nLFLORx6xsU
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2124246/Samantha-Brick-downsides-looking-pretty-Why-women-hate-beautiful.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd seriously be curious as to how a group of young women would fare alone on an island.

>women wouldn't act like that
lol women really believe that

>All female Lord of the Flies remake

It's been done before

youtube.com/watch?v=KjjifffO7HE

What Is the book about? Quick rundown?

someone post the image with the reality tv show that actually did split males and females into different tribes and the men got shit done and the woman were lazy cunts who bitched all the time

Cause it likely isn't going to show them in a good light

There it is.

Because it's the one that doesn't put women on a pedestal.

Women don't want representation, they want glorification. And Lord of the Flies is the exact opposite of glory.

N A T U R E
A
T
U
R
E

There was a post here a while back about a show where they had all men on one island and all women on a neighboring island. Their goal was simple, work together to stay alive.

How the fuck do you think it worked out?

the women sun bathed, argued, and got nothing done, the men had a nice little functioning set up going. They actually had to stop halfway through the show and send a couple of the men over to the women's island to help them out.

Kids get stranded on an island. Almost eat each other, ooga booga.

now i want to see it. why didnt you faggots save it?

women live lord of the flies on an emotional level everyday

>women wouldn't act like that

watch the island british version. literally women walking in circles for days while the men build a miniature civilization

They would gossip until they starve to death

Here's a good story as well.

lol but if were a TV sitcom it would be the women making a neat little camp while the men would fail to organize and end up in rags sitting around a leaky lean-to

youtube.com/watch?v=SeuzNKKWPVg

That was the dutch survivor one right? Where the women went sunbathing and didn't do shit and almost starved to death until the producers had to intervene

Bear Grylls The Island Season 2 has a Men's island and a Women's island.
It's actually a super interesting show, not just from a mra perspective.

The men's island is dysfunctional in it's own sort of way. There's a couple times when murders are about to happen and there's a couple guys that try stupid shit to prove how tough they are and get themselves very hurt. There is a lot of bitching. A lot.

But the female island is like another world. It's a feminist post-apocalypse dystopia.
They survive because the production crew leaves them tins of food and other help the men never got and because there is exactly 1 (one) useful chick who tried to row across the English channel once.

Really good show. The men turn into bros at the end.

If you want to watch all 3 seasons I'd suggest watching 1 and 3 first, then 2 last. It's far and away the best.

>The men turn into bros at the end.
Not surprised. Happens all the time when men go through hardship together or through some sort violence like a fist fight. Men tend to let things go and don't hold grudges for long. Women are the complete opposite, they hold grudges and spiteful til the very end.

>Happens all the time when men go through hardship together or through some sort violence like a fist fight
this what goes on in the military, prison etc. Classic manly shit

the men's Island would've been much the same if they didn't have that one guy catching fish every day

because women are literally saints and cant do anything wrong ever

An All-Girl barely dressed Lord of the Flies remake?
Isn't this Sup Forums fantasy?

where do you get the barely-dressed part, shitlord?

Let them make the remake so we can all have a laugh after it bombs hard

>if
key word there

>tfw they are going to call a fat girl “Piggy”

This. There is literally no reason to get rustled by any of this shit. Just let it run its course and don't play into (((their))) scheme by launching autistic internet hate campaigns.

oh, that was such a good read! Hilarious and frightening at the same time! The problem is so many people have been fed fictional bullshit where women if left alone get along fine while men are shown as hopeless without them when reality is just the opposite. That woman will probably hire only men if she starts up a company again and have only female secretaries who know their place and role.

They wouldn't

>>tfw they are going to call a fat girl “Piggy”
it'll be OK because it'll be the only white bitch on the island

Have you SEEN LORD OF THE FUCKING FLIES?

>if the men hadn't caught food, it would be bad
No shit you fucking moron.

Kids crash on a wild island, they first cooperate and have democracy, then one kid becomes a murdering dictator.

At the end they get rescued by an adult. Can’t believe I’d have to summarize that, Lord of the Flies is Middle School 101.

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

How would having all women be any better?
Okay, a bunch of girls, big deal.

I'm not American

Part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=w7NoW703iQY
Part 2
youtube.com/watch?v=nLFLORx6xsU

this is pretty true for guys at least
when guys find petty shit to argue and fight about it usually brings them closer together in the end when they realize how stupid they were both acting

do you agree?

Hey, hey! Show some respect to Captain Obvious. He worked hard to achieve that rank

book was written by a limey

i agree with the first one because they'd probably all die from starvation bickering with each other

oh my sweet summer breeze

imagine being such a hideously manfaced tranny that your male gender is obvious from such a tiny thumbnail of a picture you specifically chose because it was the best possible one

No, it's a good point. This one guy saves their asses and if it wasn't for him being reliable they would have gone hungry.
HOWEVER, a few of the men got good at fishing, he was just better so they were obsolete. I got the impression if it wasn't for the fisher guy the other men would have tried it a lot more.

When will there be an all female remake of Black Hawk Down, or Zulu?

holy shit that chin

i honestly feel bad for the freaks that got gender dysphoria and a jaw like crimson chin

I also felt bad for Frankenstein's monster.

It's impossible for this not to be propaganda.
If the portrayal was anyway realistic, you'll get an MRA wet dream and if it's not, you get a hollow SJW self-congratulatory mess.

Either way it's an evil way to further create chaos and tension between the genders. I wonder who's behind this.

>if it wasn't for the fisher guy the other men would have tried it a lot more.

that's just it - guys tend to establish a pecking order on tasks and leadership. It can cause squabbles but once it's been ironed out shit gets down. Women generally see each other as peers (or worse) and don't respect authority from their gender regardless if the woman has experience or skills which is why they had so many more squabbles and circle jerk meetings on the island.

>Either way it's an evil way to further create chaos and tension between the genders. I wonder who's behind this.
the lizard folk as usual

Must be those cultural marxists alien kikes eh?

Women don't want to be portrayed as the weak stubborn shits that they know they are.

WW2. British children are evacuated from British colonies to avoid the Japanese invading said islands. The aircraft they're on goes down. Some of the boys survive, none of the adults on board do. They then start forming a group to try and survive. There's the 'protag' (I forgot his name) the 'Antag' (forgot his name) and 'Piggy'. Piggy is basically the loser fat nerd who can't do anything. Anyway, this carries on until Antag says that following rules and shit is stupid, fuck you Protag, Immma go make my own tribe, with hookers and blackjack. So he takes the 'ARD KIDS with him and makes their own shit.

There is now two groups, one is a lead by the Antag, it's diplomatic and careful, food is rationed and stuff. I remember a scene of them all having liquid geyser shits. Fucking weird. Anyway, because the Protag group is logical and stores food and shit, the Antag group come and steal it and beat up the Protag groups kid.

Long story short, Protag meets Antag, both with their groups, fight insues, Piggy dies. Protag is triumphant over Antag and is about to kill him when an adult arrives. They all immeidately drop their weapons, stop fighting and turn back to kids. I think they say they were just playing. That's it. Book ends.

Oh and a scene with a parachuted pilot dead stuck in a tree is worshipped as a God or some shit, fucking odd.

I rather they just make a proper adaption instead. Both of the previous ones just really rush through the book and are filled with terrible child acting.

Piggy deserved it

>all this bickering about fucking fashion
jesus christ what the fuck is wrong with women

Those were adult women, though, girls don't act the same unless they're taught that behavior.

He doesn't have gender dysphoria, he has a fetish that he has let take over his whole life. People with gender dysphoria transition in their teens or kill themselves, its fetishists who wait into their 20's to transition and consequently end up looking like the freaks they are.

Literally biological conditioning. Looking good is important to a women, evolutionarily speaking, just as "having a use" is important to a man.

>I'm Anonymous
>I hate women
>Women are inferior to men in every single possible way
>Women are more likely to cheat, cause violence, do everything negative while nothing postive
>I am going to post everything I got off r9k & pol when someone disagrees with me
>Also beta, cuck, soyboy, roastie, never had a girlfriend, ect ect ect

there, thread done

>HURR

>DURR

you forgot:
>and white knight to ride in and damn everyone for participating

but there weren't even any men around

BASED WHITE KNIGHT

So?

I thought Lord of the flies was about a dude that turns into a fly in an experiment?

That's "The Fly", you pleb

you think women only get dressed up for men? lol! you are naive. People think only men check out a nice looking women in public but if you look at the crowd then the girl then you will see a lot of other women looking on either in jealousy, despair, or "bitch, you ain't shit!"

Jack: Millie Bobby Brown
Ralph: Sophia Lillis
Simeon: Lulu Wilson
Roger: Dafne Keen

Directed by me

damn

is it a good read?

no. The Fly is part I and Lord of The Flies is The Fly II

I want to see an experiment like this where they add one chad to the group of girls, but the chad can't say or do anything, all he has to do is just be present. Would the female camp improve greatly because of internal competition?

To be honest they'd all die of starvation before they set up the rudimentary democracy shown in Lord of the Flies.

There would be a lot of psychological abuse, really. The leadership would revolve around a couple of queen bee types. Also a lot of backstabbing.

They'd starve.

This. Literally every woman wants to be top bee.

While men tend to just work together for the greater good.

That's why they call them sitcoms.

>movie with women who aren't smart, strong or nice

>wtf sexist

>a movie only pedos will watch
Sup Forums's perfect movie

>Samantha Brick
Stop posting that stupid cunt as a good example.
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2124246/Samantha-Brick-downsides-looking-pretty-Why-women-hate-beautiful.html

it would be the exact same story of course, but that would be misogyny

you know these incompetent women left on islands has more to do with how women are treated than any biological characteristic, right?

if you, a guy, is with a bunch of guys, you feel the pressure to build stuff because that's what you value, you don't want to be the beta faggot of the crew

with women, no one expects that of them and neither they expect that of themselves, they don't value it and so they don't do anything

the logic of "women shouldn't be in charge or do stuff because they are dumb and incompetent" is just the other side of "women are dumbed down because they are never in charge or expected to do constructive shit"

Now that you have given a quick rundown... can I have a long rundown on the Bogdanoffs?

I take you are a woman then? It's just that I've noticed women never really call themselves pretty, as that often causes the other women to react badly on that. What women do is just post pics and fish for being called pretty.

why would you have women make film about masculinity?
that makes as much sense as men making a movie about menstrual cramps

>Women wouldn't act like that

They are right you know.

No way they would come up with a fair and balanced system where everyone shares the workload.

They would be dead within 4 days since by that time they would all have turned their backs on each other over grudges.

How come toxic masculinity is a concept but toxic femininity isn't?

women probably wouldn't act like that, though. Not to defend them, but they would likely starve and be the type that would sell eachother out instead of banding together then getting into tribal warfare bullshit later on. Also women are just less capable than men in general, in this comfy age we live in, no one will admit this any more, but men are necessary, even women know this. Women have value for their wombs and men have value for everything else

Wow, sexist much?