Can we all just admit that these are definitely kinos? No argument against them stands once criticised...

Can we all just admit that these are definitely kinos? No argument against them stands once criticised. The only reason they are poorly viewed is because they are part of a bad franchise, if they were their own series they would be cult classics.
The prequels don't ruin Star Wars, Star Wars ruins the prequels. Of course, a low IQ brainlet won't be able to understand this and just start crying "MUH NOSTALGIA xD han solo is so KWEL".
Seriously, view them as non-Star Wars films and as a trilogy they are probably an 8/10, with Episode III being at-least a 9/10.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WkwdAl7sroQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oKm4ueVuxpY
youtube.com/watch?v=CDa7P_mRlr0
youtube.com/watch?v=K0xqWD1xz5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=TokuK2MUefw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The hate for the prequels was an (((msm))) hit job.

RotS is like 50% filler. It's truly baffling.

Even as a dumb kid who loved everything, I could not stand Attack of the Clones

Nu-Wars retroactively made the prequels seem like visionary masterpieces. Bad films...truly.

However it's top tier star wars content that spawned a golden age of mythos to which Disney vomited on and dissolved. Now nerds today feed off the slime left behind by Lucas' melted heart.

This. I fucking hated it even tho I was like 12 years old and didn't know shit.

if you were twelve and didn't like jango, geonosis and clone troopers you're a goddamned woman

The final battle ruined the movie for me, it was a godawful mess.

For the record as a kid I sort of liked Ep 1 and 3.

2 is just TERRIBLE.

what the fuck are you talking about? It was a solid action sequence.
youtube.com/watch?v=WkwdAl7sroQ

yeah hang on while I find the (((alex jones))) rant about the prequels.

youtube.com/watch?v=oKm4ueVuxpY

Absolute trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=CDa7P_mRlr0
Pure kino.

Fuck off Disney, noone forced you to buy these

What Sega Dreamcast game is this?

The prequels added more to Star Wa s than you realize. The only problem was the dialogue

yes someone gets it

I remember liking Jango, but the Clone Troopers just registered as fodder troopers in my brain. Probably because of Stormtroopers.
Giant CGI warfare also didn't grab my interest. I loved my lightsaber battles as a kid and I thought the Dooku fight sucked, especially compared to the TPM duel.
But really what killed it for me was the first 2/3rds of the movie. It didn't even take a huge chunk of the movie but it still felt like the Anakin + Padme parts just would NEVER end.

>but it still felt like the Anakin + Padme parts just would NEVER end
>yfw it was supposed to be even longer
youtube.com/watch?v=K0xqWD1xz5Y

The Phantom Menace was literally a prescient critique of Neocon interventionism for Jewish interests in the Middle-East.

It's literally in the title Phantom Menace: the nonexistent menace, i.e. WMDs/Al Qaeda. (Al Qaeda was literally invented by the CIA to justify massive privacy breaches as well as the invasion of Afghanistan). Whether 9/11 was an inside job or not is irrelevant: it was used as a pretext for military action in the Middle-East that had been planned for many years.

You fucking fuckers I told you they are kino for over a decade and you kept mocking me every single time

Only now do you understand

Man I don't even believe that anymore. The Jedi and Anakin should sound awkward because they're all celibate monks.
Also whole "sand" meme is foreign to me now. Anakin was born a slave on the fucking sand-planet. Of course he hates sand. He says it all autistically too because he's a fucking monk weirdo and he's with his oneitis and his spilling his spaghetti.

Image being so much of a contrarian retard that you think the prequels are actually good.

LMAO. That shit literally looks like a N64 game.

Episode 3 is absolute Star kino and if you disagree you are a redditor

>Star kino

>The Jedi and Anakin should sound awkward because they're all celibate monks.
>Also whole "sand" meme is foreign to me now. Anakin was born a slave on the fucking sand-planet. Of course he hates sand. He says it all autistically too because he's a fucking monk weirdo and he's with his oneitis and his spilling his spaghetti.
someone reply to me pls. I never see this shit discussed anywhere

>He says it all autistically too because he's a fucking monk weirdo and he's with his oneitis and his spilling his spaghetti.

Oh fuck this made me kek

kek what sega saturn game is this from

>what [game console] game is this?
we get it, you're new

it's true tho brah. he's a fuckin incel loser talking to his childhood crush.

someone refute this or something, pls.

wew lad what sony playstation fmv sequence was this ripped from

There's no difference between a capeshit fag and someone who loves star wars, prequels and OT included. No it's not kino and you're a fucking redditor tier human shit bag.

They may be celibate monks but they don't spend their time as isolated hermits. They interact with people and so have time to develop social skills.

Anakin should even have something of an advantage in this because he started training late so he had more time to develop social skills (again, if he had been portrayed as some child slave working in horrific conditions then it would be excusable, but he interacts with other children and works in a shop). Whilst I don't think there's anything wrong with the "sand" line necessarily, you can't really use "space monks" as a way of reasoning away any of the awkwardness

cheers brah
>you can't really use "space monks" as a way of reasoning away any of the awkwardness
This came from my understanding that the Jedi are supposed to suppress emotion. That would explain why they come across as cold. I didn't use "space monks", but that's what they are, aren't they? They're adherents to the Jedi "religion".
I don't deny that the dialogue or acting is off in the prequels, it's just I feel as if I can still see what they're getting at. I swear seeing a story or something about Lucas cuing Christensen to be 'awkward' somewhere. I guess what bugs me is I can sort of see an element of what appears to be neat storytelling beneath a lot of bullshit.

Actually I have a better way of explaining Anakin's bad acting. He was always destined to become conflicted of his purpose in life. Which is why he went to the dark side becoming vader.

Think of it like this, you guys always joke about people acting too autistic even when they aren't known to be autistic. Everything about Anakin's life story actually makes perfect sense that he would sound so robotic. In episode 3 once he finally is acting evil that was actually his best voice acting work of the pt movies. The I hate you line to ben as he starts burning up is also completely fine. Unless you are going to be such a contrarian that you are going to say it was cringe shit. In that case nothing I say can change your mind.

So back to my earlier point about people acting socially awkward and autistic even when they supposedly aren't. These people are more likely to fuck up then a socially competent and socialized person right? Well? Did Anakin ever have anything resembling a normal life? Of course he didn't. Nothing about his existence was in any way normal. So makes sense he is a socially awkward eventual angry evil loser.

Now granted, this still doesn't make listening to his shit acting any more tolerable. It just better justifies it is all. By the middle to end of episode 3 I actually found no issue with his acting.

>Did Anakin ever have anything resembling a normal life? Of course he didn't. Nothing about his existence was in any way normal. So makes sense he is a socially awkward eventual angry evil loser.
mate this is exactly what I thought.

youtube.com/watch?v=TokuK2MUefw

They added a lot of shit lore and especially a lot of retard fans.

>incel loser
He's a volcel, conceivably.

The dialogue and terrible delivery makes these movies terrible. They managed to make space politics boring somehow. And so many misused actors.

>I never liked sand.... It's so coarse and rough...
>Anankin... you're breaking my heart

It's worse than latino novelas with the hammy dialogue.

The non-Jedi are also awkward though, and Obi-Wan (a weird space monk like the others) is the most realistic in his speech and behavior, so that doesn't explain it.

>The non-Jedi are also awkward though
yeah I guess so. Portman is pre weird aye

whats' the deal with people hating the politics parts? they weren't even that long

Brainlets who don't understand who a political system works.
No denying Attack of the Clones was the weakest of the three, it is still better than all of nu-wars and on par with the original trilogy.
Hayden is an alright actor.

>the new movies are so inhumanly bad that suddenly the 00's prequels are good

they're still shit

Reddit is probably a better place for you

>on par with the original trilogy.

Take off your nostalgia glasses and realize they're not as great as redditors think they are

Disney shills are now false flagging as prequel-fans to trigger a knee-jerk reaction from Sup Forums. This is some meta shit

>people are now actually pretending to like the prequels to spite sequelfags
Star Wars is like the Simpsons, more shitty entries than there are good

if you unironically think they're good you need euthanised

>muh nostalgia bogeyman
>muh reddit

>Take off your nostalgia glasses
the fucking irony

Palpatine is the only really good thing about the prequels. Darth Vader, Obi-Wan and Yoda are sadly weaker characters because of the prequels. The rest like Mace Windu, Darth Maul etc. is essentially filler anyway and doesn't really matter.