Had to check.

youtube.com/watch?v=HFJwoVL9sAE
youtube.com/watch?v=c1nFnykGu14

The more I see, the better it gets.

>the second one

HAH

>the second link

kek.
I am watching the second season, it is funny.
But Eggman is still best character.

God damn, I need to watch this show more often. The amount of jabs this show does to their psychotic fan base is beautiful.

Where can I watched the newest episodes, such as Do Not Disturb? My usual channels (Toonova) are failing me.

try 9cartoon and kimcartoon, i always have malwarebytes and other stuff as a precaution, just in case.

since when is referencing a meme good writing?
does family guy have good writing?

It's funny because Sonic is a complete joke of a franchise

Family Guy grabs an outdated internet meme and trys to appeal to idiots.

Sonic having a shitty fanbase is one of the uber-memes that will only grow outdated when the franchise dies, is inherently related to the source material as one is derived from the other, whereas Family Guy has no relation to Peanut Butter Jelly Time or Rickrolling, and is self-deprecating and kinda admits "We suck and you kinda do for enjoying it" whereas Family Guy is like "CHECK OUT THIS RANDOM MEME ARE WE STILL RELEVANT??"

If you need any proof that the Sonic fanbase consists of nothing but children and autists, just observe the "effort" that is put into making episodes of this show available online.

Every time I try to look for episodes, I get nothing but people filming their TV screen with a shitty phone camera.

If anyone can find an actual link to this episode, do share.

In Family Guy, it is just memes for the sake of using memes
In Sonic Boom, the memes are used to mock themselves.

Bump for newest episode in not completely shitty quality.

>Sonic having a shitty fanbase is one of the uber-memes...
hello ruddit

THEY
FUCKING
KNOW

Anyone have a mega link for this?

Because the memes are relevant to the series.

In all honesty, the Sonic fanbase in 2017 is no more different than any other fanbase. They have some talented people in it, making great fanart, fangames etc. & they have some that do nothing but screech autistically. And unlike many franchises, Sonic in recent years has been able to laugh at its own mistakes more & more, which is a great thing, imo.

How was he wrong?

Sometime in the last 15 years, references to things have come to replace jokes entirely. Now references are jokes. You laugh not because something is funny, but because you recognize the thing.

They work as their own gags even if they are referencing stuff though. The order is obviously meant for Sonic, but Dave is so petty and ignorant that he's insistent on kicking up a fuss over an incredibly obvious typo.
But I'm sure I didn't have to explain that, right?

Of course they do. Sonic's social media stuff is FILLED with jabs at both the fandom and the franchise's own stupidity.

>grandpa doesn't know how to use google: the post

Why don't you enlighten me then kiddo. Good luck finding this episode.

kiss cartoon grandpa.

Stop shit posting online.

don't trust this guy, kimcartoon.me
kisscartoon.io is not safe

kek

Grandpa here, kisscartoon is dead and the fake mirror doesn't have the episode, nor do any other clones like kimcartoon.

Grandpa always knows best kiddo. If you dispute this, then get off your ass and find a link to the episode.

It's weird to me that everyone here watches shit on kisscartoon. I've been using watchcartoononline.io/anime/sonic-boom

for ages and it seems like they sometimes don't get episodes as quickly, but they often don't get fucked with as frequently.

Their videos are in lower quality. I tend to look for stuff elsewhere unless if that site is the only option.

Go to Kimcartoon or 9cartoon.
They get the episodes up faster and aren't a malware site.

>/anime

Yeah....look about Sonic Boom when a show is considered good because the writers are making jokes about:

"Lol Sonic sucks and his fanbase is lame tee-hee!"

It's just...shit. People laugh at this stuff because people realized Sonic sucked years ago. These writers are just pretending to be "with it" and it just feels forced. It doesn't make Sonic Boom a good show at all as it relies on meme culture which is very short lived. So that leaves us with a very dull show when not taking the piss out of the fanbase or franchise. So yeah...Sonic Boom is still a crappy cartoon.

Would've been true if those were the only jokes used, but there's more thankfully.

How is .io not safe? I use it all the time. Or is this a joke?

kisscartoon.io installs rootkits on your computer. The people who ran the original kisscartoon and now kimcartoon) have warned people to not use .io.

Thanks, you seem to be telling the truth.

Still waiting for that Chris-chan reference.

>he hasn't seen the tapir episode yet

There's been more than one of those already.

>the thumbnail looks like there's a drawing of pregnant Sonic
It gets me everytime.

This show is just pure art

The writers on the show claimed Mark the Tapir wasn't directly inspired by Chris-chan.

...But, I'm really not sure I believe that. There's just too many coincidences in the character for it to simply be chance.

I think they were just saying that to cover their asses.

OH FGUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=kGyCaTDFg4I
Roger's ad lib will never not be the best joke in the show.

Why did this need to be said? Obviously you can't single out an autistic trans faggot, but everybody knows it's very clearly intended to be Chris-chan.

Legal reasons to not pay chris chan for his likeness. Also, in case Chris Chan goes full school shooter mode, they can back away more easily.

wait what? when was this?

fuck I need to watch this show again,

that's the best jojo reference ever!

youtube.com/watch?v=rEaP62L9wow

isn't kisscartoon dead?

It's probably just some underage who doesn't realize über is an actual term.

>Knuckles: "I'll guard the sapphire! People have been complaining that I haven't been guarding enough rare stones!"

kek

When is that gonna come up in a game again?

Back in the 90's in Spawn, Todd McFarlane name a mob boss character after the hockey player Tony Twist. Tony Twist sued and actually won, mainly because McFarlane outright said he named the character after Twist in several magazines.

I wonder if that was intentional.

Nah, it was believed to have been shut down a while back, but it was just server issues.

I visited the site and this showed up

To this day I still wonder
Why a hedgehog?

Because hedgehogs are cute.

>The writers on the show claimed Mark the Tapir wasn't directly inspired by Chris-chan.
>wasn't directly inspired

They definitely know about Chris-chan, but stephen King's misery is what they were also going for, pic related

youtu.be/rZPrJdrc0dQ?t=27s

Does anyone know of a mega for this series?

It's a half-and-half. One reference based on sonic fandom, one reference based on general pop culture, and all presented in a way that someone that doesn't get one or either would still enjoy the episode.

Never forget.

>The writers on the show claimed Mark the Tapir wasn't directly inspired by Chris-chan
>There's just too many coincidences in the character for it to simply be chance
>I think they were just saying that to cover their asses

You'll see, one day, a "few" years after BOOM is cancelled, someone will spill the beans.

family guy sucks because they use memes as a cheap joke. sonic boom uses them to parody its own property. it works because sonic as a franchise is complete shit, so every jab they make at themselves works

apparently shadow will return in the season 2 sonic boom finale.
the thing that sucks about that is that, according to one of the writers, they didnt let the crew write shadow like a complete goof. they managed to put him a few edgy lines but they cannot make fun of him for the shit character he is for some legal reason.
im hoping they do SOMETHING funny with him.they have made fun of literally everything else.

Ehh it can be bad, but I wouldn't go as far to call it complete shit.

>relationshipwhosaidanythingaboutarelationship
best delivered line in the whole show

If there's restrictions on how they portray his character, it's likely from SEGA themselves.

Who's your favorite VA for Sonic?

Nick Cage

After happened, it's Roger Craig Smith now.

I still think the Sonic Adventure era voice was the best fit for the character, he had just the right amount of attitude without sounding douchey like Roger, and he was more youthful and spirited.

Roger is perfect for the Boom version though, and anything is better than the 4kids voices.

Hedgehogs look cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=oN5ept1TT60

It's obvious why this is the case. Shadow still has a lot of fans who unironically think his edginess is cool, and Sega doesn't want to upset those kids and autists by making too much fun of him.

I suppose its good to have at least one character be an actual threat outside of bringing metal sonic back with an upgrade. (Like they did in the games)
Shadow kind of works as a straight man edgelord. Everybody else is just loony enough to make the contrast work.

was the last episode a trump parody?

>still need to watch this show

Uuugh too much to watch for now.

>kimcartoon
what about the anime sites?
what version of KissAnime do i use to watch Gundam?

look whos coming back!

>Sonic: "Coming in for a hard landing Tails, got me covered?"
>Tails: "Roger!"
>Knuckles: "Who is Roger?"
>Sonic: "He's talking to me."

yes family guy does have good cohesive writing

anyone who says otherwise never fucking made a cartoon or comic or actually attempted to make anything

there is literally nothing wrong with family guy
so lets hate it because its successful

its a stupid dumb show for cheap laughs it's never pretended to be a post modern dadaist masterpiece

the show is fucking called family guy

go ahead and debate me

how anyone can hate family guy but defend classic simpsons is beyond it

you could just also say classic simpsons was nixxxxonn baaaaaaaaddd memes

Jason Griffith, but only in Unleashed. He was total shit before that but he really picked up there. Shame that was his last game before the VA's got replaced.

I've been using the .io version for ages and I've never had an issue so whatever.

>Orbot and cubot in little sailor suits
Kek

No, don't you see?
Chris Chan HATES blue arms.

Mark, on the other hand, accidentally painted the arms tan and is about to repaint them blue.

See? No difference.

I kinda wish it was Sonic mentioning the panda and Amy mentioning weird pictures of her.

I think they pulled it off well. Eggman being a squeeing fanboy while Shadow remained a straight man was good. I'd like if they snuck in some edgey quotes that are hilarious to anyone who sees the irony in the charater.

Never forget, in his own game he said "Like stealing candy from a baby, something I'd have no problem doing"

Jaleel White you fucking primate

You can reference two things, user.

>amy and sticks doing the giggling high school girls thing.

His last game was Sonic and the Black Knight but I don't think that counts as a main story game. He really peaked in terms of performance there, not to mention that Black Knight is one of my favorite Sonic games storywise

So Black Knight is good? Do I need to get around to picking that up?

Not him but Black Knight is a tire fire of a game.

It's not particularly great in terms of gameplay. You can basically finish it in a few hours or so. I'd say it's decent at least.