youtu.be/NIVyOZZBGoQ
youtu.be/8eH7GeVd7-8
youtu.be/qQXpd1GIV1Q
youtu.be/8jr_jXn8kbc
youtube.com/watch?v=XIfe3aTBMbw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jakc has muscles and Ashi is anorectic

Ashi is mary sue

You forgot the part where jack had weapons and body armor on top of barely walking away unscathed.
Im sorry but that scene with ashi was just ure waifufaggotry on gennedys part

She's t h i c c, i'll allow it.

You forgot the part where Ashi was trained for years to fight naked, and without any weapons

>yfw /r9k/ is every board now

you forgot that jack was trained all around the world since he was a child AND he's spent 50 years fighting these robots

Some armies are better than others, user.

jack had
>body armor
>spear
>pistol
>machinegun
>motorcycle of shredding
>manly body mass and muscle
>50 years more combat experience

ashi had
>clothes made out of leaves

I know that it's the trend to shitpost about jashi and the thicc cult leader at the moment but you niggas have to realize this is a setup for something being very wrong with Ashi. She is not completely human, that's for sure.

You forgot to mention how that somehow makes her strong enough to listerally steamamroll through an entire army

You forgot the part where Ashi is like 18 and Jack is 70 or something. It would have been better if it was just a small host of enemies, like 20 or 10 or something. Then there could have been an actual fight scene instead of literally punching 1000 orcs to death.

I swear to God if it turns out Ashi is like a demigod or something im drop the show

>electric spear*
>machinegun + rocket launcher combo*
FTFY

They were dumb fucking orcs, stop pretending SJ was ever realistic when it came to fights. It was never about portraying realistic battles.

You're just looking for reasons to shit on Ashi.

She is a human. She's Genndy's fucking waifu.

That would be a much more plausible explanation for all the focus and stunts she's pulled other than her just being the "strongest, but lacking focus"

But the Mother needed more time to sneak up on Jack, so she couldn't just send 10 orcs to distract Ashi

Nice deflection
>you just hate ashi becuz shes a girl!!!1!
tumblr please

Are you fucking retarded? I'm saying it would have been better if she took the same amount of time to defeat like 10 or 20 dudes instead of killing an entire army with here bare hands.

>It was never about portraying realistic battles.
>Jack's first fight with the bugbots lasted a whole episode and he got fucked up while destroying them all
Yeah nah, you're a cunt.

So having muscles makes you tougher than rock and steel? It's all fantasy.

No fuck that thats just terrible writing.
Im willing to just accept she got away with all that simply because she is Gennedys waifu

But genndy already has a cute wife. Someone post her.

>just terrible writing.
By what metric? It's a supernatural setting, she comes from a cult that worships a demon wizard. It adds up, just because you don't like it for whatever reason doesn't mean it's terrible.
>I'm willing for it to be the whim of the author rather than written justification.
I don't think you know what decent writing is let alone good or terrible.

Not really bad writing. Considered all the outlandish shit in the series it would make sense that ashi altered her children somehow or fucked aku once. It would explain how four year olds could jump naked into coal or whatever that burning shit was and survive and not be scarred at all.

>mary sue

Just say "A Character I Don't like". "Mary Sue" has been raped of all meaning, except, maybe, in the cases of fanfic OCs.

Ashi is pretty much a fanfic OC.

did you miss the opposite when she forced her way out of metal cuff things?

Nope. Canon character.

>fanfic
>made by the creator

Well thats another word robbed of its meaning.

Ashi has shown to be wrong multiple times and she revolves around Jack's journey, not the other way around

she's anything but a Sue

>series is dead in the water for years
>revived with a focus on a new girl character who is the best fighter in the world because reasons and also she sees the light in one episode because WHOOPS pacing
Whatever you say, dude. She is a mary sue.

>mary sue

Nope.

That only reinforces the bs factor of being strong enough to do that.
I dont even think Jack would have been strong enough to break free from that. He would have to outsmart that red guy

>yet another SJ thread

Here's my fanfic it's about Jack getting Amnesia and this badass funny Scottish man helping him out! Yeah he's my OC so what. Please review but only constructively!

>she fights a whole army
>he makes tea
KINO
I
N
O

Its a fucking cartoon. Stop obsessing over gender you idiots.

Ashi is more a Poochie than Mary Sue.

>best fighter in the world
she got her ass kicked multiple times by jack, was easily capture by the creatures within the monster and got captured easily by the BDSM Power armor guy
are you sure you arnt just projecting to the max user?

It wouldn't if its revealed that Aku actually did give Cult leader the hot demon dick.

No. Jack was strong enough to jump and climb hundreds of feet with a fucking boulder on his back. Jack is crazy strong.

but that's the way character's absurd talents are normally justified. Display said talent in a low-stakes situation so a bombastic scene later on makes sense

>man is strong enough to destroy entire armies by himself
>woman trains her whole life to be strong enough and skilled enough to kill him
>woman is strong enough to destroy an entire army by herself

Wow, who would have thought.

she could have beaten the army through the choke point instead of bulldozing through them

Where was all this retard strength for when she was fighting jack...?
For fuck's sake, her other 6 sisters went through the same training she did, so by your logic 7 of them should have fucking crushed Jack easily.

>man trains nearly his whole life to be strong enough and skilled enough to kill darkness incarnate
>man is strong enough to destroy entire armies by himself
>woman trains her whole life to be strong enough and skilled enough to kill said man
>woman is strong enough to destroy an entire army by herself
fixed

>In b4 it's Aku in female form all over again

What? Did none of these faggots bother to watch episode 1 where she's been literally trained from BIRTH to kill?

That doesn't explain how she got super human strength though

not to mention jack blocked the club strike form one of the sisters with his arm.

Women should be there to support men, and tend to their physical needs while men should be rewarded for learning lessons no more complex than "man, sure is hard sometimes." Genndy must be a miserable fuck of a trillby'd mouthbreather.

Did you not see them knocking down trees and smashing stone slabs during all of the fights with Jack?

Is a girl swinging a spear and demolishing a two-foot thick tree trunk NOT retard strength?

>being trained from birth gives you DBZ powers

The only thing that bothered me about that sequence is

>Ashi runs at orc army
>literally plows through the whole thing in seconds at the start of the fight like it's a Roadrunner cartoon

That and taking no damage, though I guess that might be because of her skimpy outfit.

The man she was trained to kill happens to be the biggest threat to Aku. Notice how the mother is constantly trying to kill Jack during her fight with Ashi? Ashi was literally trained from birth for at least 17 or 18 years.

You're a retard.
Im not arguing that she DOESNT have ridiculous superhuman strength she clearly does, im saying how she has it at all is just dumb.

Jack should have suffered a lot broken bones fighting her.

Ashi being tough does not mean Jack isn't tougher.

>Jack should have suffered a lot broken bones fighting her

If I had that webm of Jack having his face dragged down a mountain, I would post it here.

As for why she has her strength, we literally don't know yet. For all we know, she has a connection with Aku and it gives her demon powers that she herself is unaware of. Who knows?

Jack has an excuse for his amazing feats. Hes the MC and literally chosen by gods.

Ashi is just Gennedy's waifu and there is no explanation why she was capable literally running through armies and picking up fucking boulders

super skilled warrior with 50+ years of skills a motorbike and weapons galore vs a 15 year old teenage girl and her leaf skirt

youtu.be/NIVyOZZBGoQ
youtu.be/8eH7GeVd7-8
>multiple kicks, dodges, and punches were powerful due to her skilled training
>grabbed one guy and his armor to push most of his army on the mountain to fall down

Compare Jack fighting the daughters Ashi. They both just learned fighting through experience.

youtu.be/qQXpd1GIV1Q
youtu.be/8jr_jXn8kbc

>Ashi is just Gennedy's waifu
More like mother was Aku's waifu

The mental olympics you people on this board pull to justify poor writing is hilarious

I see "terrible writing" thrown around a lot on this board, and all it ever means is "I don't like it."

Okay buddy, how would you write the season?

Reasonable criticism=/=im just shitting on it because I don't like it

>wah a killer trained since birth cant match jack's trainning while traveling trhu the world!
3/10 please admit jack is your husbando already, we need to move the disscussion to milf charcoal powered assjobs

He's not the same man as he was.

Eliminate Ashi first and foremost. She was just a bad idea, Jack should have stayed alone.
She effectively ruined the pacing of the last few episodes.
Things that could have had their own episodes were squandered and rushed in favor of giving her the spotlight.

lol at these fuckboys triggered over a women being allowed to do something cool.

I mean my god she was chained up and carried on Jack's back for a whole episode and captured in another. She earned her time to shine. AND she fainted in exhaustion at the end. Apparently anything above total female uselessness cannot be tolerated. To the extent that it's worth sacrificing things like tone and story propulsion (this show is strapped for time as it is) to achieve the adequately useless woman.

And don't kid yourselves, if she was as useless as you claim to want, you would still hate her. For being useless.

I'm glad professionals ignore you kids.

Jack:
>Trained to fight with every weapon and armor imaginable
>Still manages to constantly win unarmed battles in his underwear

Ashi:
>Trained to fight with nothing but a body suit and karate
>Still manages to win battles with a leaf dress and karate but usually needs Jack to step in

You guys r so smurt

thankfully it's not. Aku would never help jack get his sword.

>show where many different humans have taken on a whole army alone, not just jack

>it's suddenly a problem now

I'm willing to accept that Ashi is as strong as Scottsmans Wife, or as the 2 monks, or as the 3 archers, or as the literally nothing that wiped out these guys , or Spartok

Pretty much every major human character has supernatural ability, why is it only a problem for ashi?

Because hurdurr weeboos

You're a retard..
So because Ashi is a woman we aren't allowed to criticize the negative impact she has had on the series so far? And if we do, we hate women?
Fuck, this board really is tumblr incarnate.

>People seriously arguing that a woman plowing through an army of enemies is in any way wrong for SJ

>Jack should have stayed alone.
Jack could have built up this thread better had it been planned out early on, carried throughout and built well.

For example had Princess Mira's first defeat happened in Season 1 and the two crossed paths once per season since until Jack convinced her like Ashi that she's thinking backwards, she could have filled the position of enemy turned ally by now. Of course she'd be old as shit but hey as a conveniently humans looking alien they could always have her age slower.

With her ambiguous background but demonstrated superiority in the episode they could have bullshit the stuff Ashi's done much easier with someone like her.

scotsman's wife is a joke character though. you will never see her fight Aku. Ashi however is pretty much as important as Jack is for the plot, for now. Her having insane strength out of nowhere is too ridiculous.

>Eliminate Ashi
>The only person who gave him hope in the first place

>She earned her time to shine
This ain't the WWE son.

So what you're saying is, if a character is not important to the plot it makes sense for them to be powerful, but if a character is important to the plot, then it doesn't make sense for them to be powerful? Is that your reasoning?

Doesn't this mean that, as Jack defeated Ashi and her six sisters, he's even stronger and better at fighting, and that he could easily destroy that orc army too?

That's just a plot device that wasn't necessary at all.
Jack could have found hope some other way.

>Sup Forums can suspend belief when it involves demons and futuristic robots and gods
>Sup Forums can't suspend belief when it involves a female assassin who has been training for 2 decades being abnormally strong
>she's not even nearly as strong as the main protagonist

Everytime. Jack shouldn't be able to jump so good either, but he does that too.

Like?

Jack could defeat them all without getting bloody or tired like Ashi did. He would probably take them all out in one move by rolling a boulder down their lines or knocking them over like dominoes. I doesn't waste time on peasant shit like that any more.

Like Jack just meditating and asking that monk where the sword was instead of wandering around for 50 years pointlessly.

Or something that was properly paced since Ashi doesn't exist anymore in this hypothetical scenario.

Jack hasn't fought an army where he didn't walk away getting injured or tired.
In that robot bug army he fought, he got fairly fucked up, and he had his sword with him.

Ashi isn't fully fucking human.
You think they just snatched up some random knocked up bitch who happened to be having a fucking litter all the same gender and said "yeah this'll work put 'em into ninja school ladies"
She's fucking demon summoned or Aku fucked her mom or SOME fucking kind of magical bullshit was involved in making the daughters.
It just hasn't been revealed yet because the show is being written for us """"""adults"""""" and they assume we're capable of patience and critical thinking, or at the very least that not ALL of us are shit-smeared retards.

And he wouldn't have gotten there if it wasn't for Ashi. He would have committed sudoku due to The Omen.

get rid of Jack's gf have more internal dialog with angry Jack, have more focus on the Scotsman than grandpa turn ghost. For fucksakes we have lost about 4 episodes worth of time to Ashi's development and her depth is about the same as a paper flyer.

Scotwife is bigger than her husband
Ashi is short anorexic little girl

If you really believe that then you genuinely are retarded.
Series wouldn't end like that because some waifu no longer exists.

>Wow, Samurai Jack can slice through armies of robots with just a sword, what a cool guy!
>Wait, is that a WOMAN fighting? In MY cartoons? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can /r9k/ leave already?

This is objectively not true. Did you even watch the show? There are plenty of times where he takes on an army in like a 1 minute establishing scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=XIfe3aTBMbw

Sometimes jack wipes out a whole army with no effort. Sometimes it's hard. It depends on what the particular situation is, of course.

That orc army, he would have just shit on instantly

Yes, I'm saying that it doesn't fucking matter. The blue guardian equipped with Jack's sword could also fucking 1v1 Aku and anyone else, or decimate this army barehanded, but nobody cares because he will never do that. The same thing with scotsman's wife. With the sword and getting called fat she could beat Aku considering she is canonically stronger than Scotsman and Jack COMBINED.

For the entire season, we've been shown by Jack's hallucinations that he can't make it out alone.