Any fellow Brit here?

Any fellow Brit here?

I know BBC has a diversity quota, but isn't this a bit....much?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/dcn45ac3xzwy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE

Brit here.

HELP

non-brit here, what does "BBC" stand for?

>BBC has a BBC quota

imagine my shock

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/dcn45ac3xzwy/
What did he mean by this

A blond blue eyed guy didnt fit either.. Get a manlet south european instead

What is BBC an abbreviation for?

This lol.

>Greeks
>blonde and blue eyes
>good looking

They went from one extreme to the next wtf. Will not watch this shit.

BIG

BRITISH

Buy for Cou.

KEK

Sup Forumstards and phoneposters need to be purged

I thought Achilles was fictional, whats the problem?

>"let's dissolve the Empire, what could go wrong?"
>50 years later

White people are fictional.

Err happened in late 2014?

Yup British, don't give a fuck.

For a start, I'm not Greek, or Trojan.

Secondly, The Illiad is mostly fiction. It's got as much historical grounding as King Arthur or Robin Hood.

Thirdly, I fail to see how encouraging black people to identify with the common culture of Britain is a bad thing. Better than ending up with the shitshow they have in the USA where exclusion from the mainstream culture has encouraged their blacks to develop a parallel one largely antagonistic to the white majority.

Cultures survive by being practised, they naturally change as a result of being picked up by each generation. To preserve British or in this case, pan-European culture you want as many young people as possible to be interested and engaged with it. Whether people see it as a good thing or not, a sizable chunk of the next generation of young people is not ticking the White British box on the next census.

It's far better from a future stability point of view to welcome people into your culture and encourage them to participate than exclude them and still have to share a country with them and whatever counter-culture they develop.

Also the whole criticism of 'blacks stealin' our culture', as though culture is a finite resource that can be exhausted, smacks of the 'MUH CULTRUL APPROPRASHUN' retardation currently spewing out of American universities which I don't feel I need to explain the logical failing of.

TL;DR It's fine, I'd much rather black kids grow up wanting to be Hector than 50 Cent.

big brittish cocks

gamergate + fappening

This.

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in the UK for all of my life. Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening here and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for the UK and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number the UK took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, let us deal with islamistic hotspots and the real culprits, but don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

I think its really sad that you have to reply to yourself

have a pity (you)

>selfish as f***
You're allowed to swear on Sup Forums BBC defence force

Historicity is a thing. A lot of fictional stories, like Shakespeare, are based in a certain historical context.

>a sizable chunk of the next generation of young people is not ticking the White British box on the next census.
Sure. In representing other races, I'm right there with you. But don't you notice how it seems to follow a certain trend? There are a lot of Pakistanis and other Asians throughout Europe, especially Britain. Why do they so rarely appear in shows like this, where African descendants are common?

I can't speak for everyone, but it's not so much the racial diversity that's annoying. It's that it seems to pander to a very specific group of people because they come with a lot of moral brownie points. I live in a commonwealth country where the same thing happens. You see the same amount of black and Asian people in advertisements, when they comprise 1% and 15% of the population respectively.

I didn't reply to myself.

>But what do you want to do
Temporarily accept some of them in on a priority system.

Are you sick? Are you old? Are you elderly, a woman, or a child? Come on in. If you're a male and able to work, then what the fuck are you doing here when your country is in a time of need?

Which leads to the next point. Fund companies to go over and help rebuild these destroyed countries. Employ the destitute men that remain, give them a job, and let them fix what was destroyed.

stop being disingenuous

you like to make little speeches but you haven't had to live in a problem area that never used to be one

This
Godspeed user, you are doing god's work

Stop being a little bitch
Mass immigration is something that always happend through human history and we are still here, better and stronger

I read the same shill response in another thread. I found the most appropriate answer to this was as follows: Eat shit, nigger.

“We’re rewriting history and proud of it, so sit down, shut up, and pay your TV tax, racists.”

should be*

yasssss

I agree and I'm actually Greek.

It's a stupid thing to be annoyed over if you think about it. Actors, since their inception, have been playing the parts of people who don't look like them. This includes skin colour, eye colour and everything else. Ancient Greek theatre pretty much invented (or at least popularised) cross-gender acting, something that continues to this day. If there's a good actor who can play the part well, and you're not aiming for a realistic biopic, then why should it matter?

That said, I do remember a couple of episodes of Doctor Who where they got preachy about how historically there was a lot more diversity than what is usually depicted, and then they showed half of the redcoats/legionnaires as black. They had a fair point but took it to absurdity.

Funny. But let's face reality: most of the problems that have faced mankind have stemmed EXCLUSIVELY from the so-called white "man." You can hmm and huuuh but the facts are the facts.

A world without the white man is a beautiful utopia. Leave your women and children to the better, cultured races, and accept your own demise as God would want. Would you have the courage to sacrifice yourself for the greater good? Now is the chance to prove it, white man. Time to go home.

your grandkids will grow up in a multicultural wasteland on the brink of social collapse and they wont even know they ever had a country to call their own because they have been told it was always the blacks and arabs as well.

enjoy

Eh, Greece is pretty monocultural and we're doing a fine enough job on our own thanks.

>proof that all men of decency were killed in the Great Wars and only the beta cucks were left to procreate on that shitty ass island
We should have let Germany roll you. For your sake and theirs.

>doing fine
What about second bailout?

>You can't close the borders
That's where you're wrong kiddo

If this was about Rome, perhaps this would be feasible as the Romans *were* multicultural and the Roman legions, especially in the latter years, had races from all over the Roman Empire that included the Middle East and North Africa. HOWEVER, it's very likely that they would have high ranking positions as those were usually reserved for people that were ethnically Roman.

But yeah, absolutely ridiculous to cast black people as key players in the Trojan war.

There's definitely a double standard on cultural appropriation going on here. It's ridiculous to cast white historical figures as black people. It's a very deliberate attempt to seize the glory of historical white cultural achievements and give them to the brown people. And since white people have no cultural solidarity anymore it is allowed to happen.

>people in a mythological setting can’t be black for some reason

just more alt-right soyboy tears

>conquest raping and pillaging of native cultures by foreigners has always happened so just let it happen to your country without a fight okay?
I wonder who could be behind this post

>But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU)
The UK has never been in Schengen. They absolutely are allowed to close the borders to non EU citizens.

>ancient Greek myth about Greeks
I think black panther needs to be played by a white man.
See how fucking stupid you sound?

>being this delusional

I meant doing fine in achieving social collapse. All the bailout terms were shit but we were going to be fucked whatever the case.

Those men of decency gave their lives to stop one of the greatest evils the world has ever seen. They fought in the worst conditions to do it.
To compre this with the shit they went through is pathetic.
They'd haze your autistic arse long before entertaining your outbursts.

>British, French, German and Russian 'men of decency' died in the 'Great Wars'
>Murica never had any so sat on the sidelines war-profiteering.
>Convinced their some bastion of civilization and masculinity

WE
E

>refugess running away from a war caused by the west is the same as someoen trying to conquer you
kek, stop beng such a fucking brainlet

See, here's the thing about the Trojan War, it was assuming mythological up until the mid 1800s when they actually discovered the ruins of Troy in Turkey and verified that it actually happened. But the notion that it's entirely fictional still persists.

By the days of Homer, when he wrote this shit down, it was all ancient history so it was greatly mythologized and embellished... but it's still something that really happened to some extent.

The Greek heroes in the book would be entirely white and likely the Trojans too (who lived in what is now Turkey)... Turkey didn't really become a brown nation until the Byzantine Empire was gradually pushed out by the Arabs around 1000AD.

tl;dr Both the Greeks and the Trojans in the story were white people.

Are you a legitimate fucking monkey? The vast majority of the people entering Europe illegally right now are coming from countries that are not at war. And this invasion is being facilitated directly by our leaders. You need to actually look deeper than the surface level talking points you fucking ape.

>The gods started the war with a beauty contest and a magical golden apple
>Archaeologists find a city that might have been the inspiration for Troy
>ILLIAD CONFIRMED ONE HUNDRED PERCENT HISTORICAL GUIZE, DEY FOUND DA CITY 'N EVERYTHING

You must have wet yourself with excitement when they announced they'd found 'ARTOR' carved into the stone of a Welsh castle a few years back...mutherfuckin Camelot confirmed amirite?

GO AHEAD AND SAY IT

SAY IT

WHAT DOES THE BBC STAND FOR?

I WANT YOU TO SAY IT

Meanwhile, ((wikipedia)) still doesn't have an article dealing with blackwashing and continues to turn a blind eye on this. It's 100% liberal at this point

>By the days of Homer, when he wrote this shit down, it was all ancient history so it was greatly mythologized and embellished

Key part that you evidently missed. It's a mythologized version of something that really happened. As is most history recorded by the ancients.

And? It's not a conquest at all
the brainlets at Sup Forums only use the conquest narrative to justify their own fears and subhumans vbiews trhat they should do something about it
And that's clearly a lie
Anyways, you fuckers had it ocming from all the imperialism your kind did, enjoy all that cock up your ass

British Broadcasting Company

Learn to read retard. I didn't compare the two - I'm literally saying that all the good/alpha men died from both Britain and Germany. That's why your sorry ass nations are the way that they are now. Jfc for the nation that created the English language you sure have a hard time comprehending it

>Company

lol

Ancient Greeks would have looked far fairer than current Greeks.

That is literally what the C in BBC stands for.

Stay mad bitchbong. We won't help you again.
>actually we might the USA has a long history of supporting extremist arab elements for their own gain

>reddit spacing
>reddit ideas
Every single fucking time.
>The Illiad is mostly fiction
Like it would idiotic to have UFOs and lightsabers in the series despite it being fiction, it's idiotic to cast blacks as greeks. It's literally only done for agenda pushing reasons.

>being obsessed with reddit
Anyways, I don't think r the donald thinks like that

>Caused by the west
>We caused them to be Muslims
top kek

>most are radicalized at home
Hmm... Almost like they have an ideology that inherently conflicts with western morality.

Blond and blue actually fit because this is how the Greeks described many hero's and gods. I cant recall, but I've only heard of one description involving dark skin... Heracles is one of the few described with dark and thick hair.

>reddit spacing
This has always been here, now shut up about it already

It's my Sup Forums now, faggot. Deal with it.

>reddit spacing
They're called paragraphs, you shit-colored baboon. If 3 word sentences, monosyllabic grunts, and various ape noises are more your thing; go back to worldstar.

>being this stupid

You don't know the half of it user. They're activily changing history at this point.

Yeah oldfags are now using

the type

of spacing they used to before plebbit took it.

Because

reasons

How is historical revision now supported by a state funded public broadcaster. Welcome to 1984.

Sure smells like reddit in here.

>that's clearly a lie
>le imperialism maymay
oh ok so you're blind and retarded

that answer is it will never be enough

I miss replying with
t. alberto barbossa

>Corporation

Thank you sir. As an intermittent poster since '07 I missed the origin of the BLEDDIT PACING meme but goddamn is it annoying when people ignore an argument over bullshit like that.

>COCK

Just boykott that kind of unhistorical nonsense consequently and it will stop.

How long until someone in the crazy part of the left works out that in this movie the plot will be that black people destroy a European town for basically fuck all reason, just because there's a hot chick that another hot chick got mad at for being hot, and they throw a fit about how not only is it sexist like it always has been, but now it's racist on top of it?

not na argument

>bongs paid for this

DEAL With It WHITE DEVIL!

Yeah, I've been here since about the same time. If you write in paragraphs or have too much to say it's always labeled reddit by ignorant summerfags that decided to stay the last few years. It's pretty disgusting, it's halved the IQ of the posts of Sup Forums in just a couple of short years.

If anything, those faggots bleating "reddit" like soulless cattle are the real cancer around here. I've never been to reddit in my fucking life but I've been here since before this place blew up.

Autistically screaming reddit at posts that say too much or write in paragraphs is a sure-as-fucking-hell distinction that they're actually the new fags around here.

>In the Iliad, Achilles hasblonde hair(«ξανθῆς δὲ kόμης ἕλε Πηλεΐωνα» = "she (Athena) grabbed Achilles by his blonde hair"

>my troll post didn't get one reply

Weird. Was sure I'd trigger a few Sup Forums shitters.

as a non white I find this disgusting but I'll just laugh at you white boys anyway

Most notable Greeks and Romans that were historically recorded actually DID have blonde hair and blue eyes and features that we now associate with northern Europe. They gradually became brown-ish in the late Roman Empire after the Mediterranean Middle Easterners and North Africans gradually mixed into their gene pool.

It's a well know fact that greeks and romans used dye on their hairs
Good try brainlet

It's not like it was a common practice, but yeah it did happen.