It's Hero Time!

What will you transform into, Sup Forums?

Upgrade!

A sexy xenos with breeding on her mind.

Not again!
i wanted fourarms

>turn into echo echo
>split in two, turn back to normal
>one ben turns into upgrade, upgrades the other ben's omnitrix
What happens next?

I wanna turn into a greeed.

Ben 10 type show where MC has the power to transform into various historical leaders and politicians to solve crimes/threats

Starfire

Why did he never picked the ghost fuck.
Little me liked him. It was always the boring 4 handed Strong McHuge or Strong McHuge - Diamonds edition.

But is there any situation where the best answer isn't Teddy Roosevelt?

a lust penis

But there's never been any QT girl ones, so why even bother?

>Cleopatra
>Not a QT

Ghostfreak's species has this thing where even if one cell (such as the one used to provide the Omnitrix his DNA) is removed, they're still bound to it. There was a whole arc of him removing himself from the Omnitrix and trying to block out the sun or some shit. He changed himself into this scary motherfucker, his true form or some shit. In Omniverse, Ben can be Ghostfreak in his normal form again, but he's got chains allover his body, so I guess he decided to just make that bitch his slave or something.

>Here in the darkness of space, I'm at my full potential!

What? I thought if they didn't regroup before the Omnitrix runs out of time they'll be stuck in that form until they regroup

diamondhead of course.

Echo Echo is just a cheap knockoff of Ditto. Fuck AF and UA. Absolute shit shows.

Probably Four arms or Heatblast because Ben is a retarded 10 year old that can't see the value of other aliens.

Don't act like the original series was any better.

I don't get it. Translation?

Natalia Vladimirovna Poklonskaya

Grey Matter and figure out the best way to solve the current conundrum.

Who would want to transform into her?

Swampfire

Seriously that mother fucker was overpowered as fuck. Bullets do nothing, dismemberment does nothing, ice does nothing. I'm surprised his species didn't dominate the Galaxy.

Most of 2chan actually
They absolutely love her.

No. If he doesn't regroup be the time the Omnitrix times out, each Echo Echo will transform into an equal part of Ben's body. Like if he was only two, one would become his upper body, the other would become his lower body, and he'd have to go find all his pieces to put them back together.

Doesn't matter what it says. It's from an anime with talking dresses that turn girls into fighting sluts. The joke is that Ben would attach himself to Gwen.

The obvious solution is to wait until the Omnitrix times out, recharges, and let's me become Four Arms so I can punch this guy.

being with your waifu and becoming your waifu are two separate things

Maybe if you're a pleb.

This. If shit gets too out if control than King Ghidorah, but that's only if we go past the "Godzilla threshold".

no

A person with a career.

The most evil killer of all, MAN

Best form.

Max has stepped in dogshit and the only way he can make sure it all gets out is with water and a small stick

only because i couldn't find a Omnitrix version of a Predator

Patrician

I used to want to be big chill until that one episode so I'll settle 4 ditto

>He doesn't want to be able to have a family of cute daughterus

It's a Kill La Kill reference

That's dumb. In space the sun will always be facing you and nothing to block it

a man who stops watching cartoons

Well they kinda did that in UA it was dumb, human ultimate evolution is their ability to adapt

What if you are behind a planet?

He became a shapeshifter?

If he's weak to starlight, going lightyears away from the nearest star should make him stronger.

Diamondhead. He was always my favorite.

the speedy blue dino one, i remeber it saying that he came with fucking GPS so I could just go anywhere and not have to deal with traffic and it'd be just the best.

listen man i want a family of cute lil beans 2 but i'm not willing to eat cars and entire burger kings for a week for that to happen.

No a Ultimate Ben can use all the aliens powers without changing into them, he just get bigger, faster or use energy beams, pretty boring when the most interesting thing of the show is see the aliens design in action

>in an alternate universe

>not posting the second pic

>she doesnt like being called cute
I dont know why she thought telling people that would make them stop

>scan Superman Gold, Manhattan, and an angel from Eva
>make second and third alien watches
>fuse all three into one form
>become god
>tfw to intelligent to lose

Ben 10 type show where Teddy Roosevelt has the power to transform into how he's depicted in political cartoons.

Andrew Jackson took a bullet in a duel and got back up to shoot his opponent dead so that's pretty OP

Underrated post

The ghost moth with freeze powers was my favorite.
I havent watched the show in quite some time.

>Manhattan
he's an alien?

Doesn't need to be an alien. Ben can go Dolphin.

The origional purpose of the watch was to study creatures from accross the universe, so I see no reason why Ben can't get the forms of just about anything genetically abnormal.

Theoretically, Ben should be able to turn into a leopard if he wanted

Did Ben ever turn into Grey Matter or Upgrade for the purpose of messing with the watch?

His kid did.

>liked Upgrade's design. Looked like a penguin but with a cool color scheme and alien figure
>they never fucking use him

Ben 10 was suffering for anyone whose favorite aliens were not the diamon fuck and four arms. Even the fire guy looked cooler but was not used as much

no, but he did make an upgrade suit for Rex. Upgraded full potential nanosapien. Think about that.

Unfortunate.

Fuck, I have a love boner for any type of technology with that color scheme.

This dude was underused.

Why is Ben trying to kill those cops?

kek

Truly you're a scholar worthy of respect. Only one such as yourself would choose the best original alien.

Anything. Ben 10 is OP as hell if you think about it

He lost control or something

Teddy is too OP, needs to be nerfed for plot purposes.

Maybe I didn't watch enough of the show, but from what I remember Chromostone is OP as fuck.

>made of some kind of hard mineral, so can tank physical blows
>can absorb and fire back energy attacks, so that shit isn't working either
>can apparently fly

What if we give the villain the ability to shapeshift into his first wife?

Sometimes, the catalog has a great sense of humor.

Upgrade was way too cool

I always liked XLR8 as a kid because, you know
>not going fast

Nowadays I think I'd go with diamondhead most of the time, except that chucklefuck ben couldn't use him in any other way other than trying to hulk up with him.

That episode in the sequel where he got diamondhead back and beat the absolute shit out of Vilgax with little to no effort by manipulating the stones was really cathartic

Eh I don't think he was that OP if memory serves me right Chromostone had his limits, Vilgax had a beat down on him and was forced out of the omnitrix and replaced with Diamondhead....I think?

never forget moth milf

Diamondhead is best in a direct 1v1 fight, Upgrade has the most utility. Trufax.

>diamondhead is the best in a direct 1v1 fight
Debatable. Of the original 10, I'd wager that Fourarms and Diamondhead were both the heaviest hitters in terms of raw power. Heatblast comes next as the best fighter.

>so fast he throatfucked that guy before he hit the ground

>tfw your favorite aliens are Upgrade and Goop
Goop was used maybe 4 times throughout the series usually with less than 30 seconds of screentime

See you in four days buddy.

Could be worse, could be Ripjaws.

Diamondhead was the best of Ben's "heavy hitters"

That's only Ditto