Remember Ariel Winter?

Remember Ariel Winter?

What happened with her, again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H6BRZLmY_DY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't do this to me, OP. I don't want to feel sad today.

I know. What could have been.

I could have drowned myself in those warlocks.

only soyboy faggots don't think that body is perfect

She cut her boobs off

I will never be as happy as that kid

Looks to be from this era, before she became an insane whore on the search for drugs.

Wait wtf is this real? How did I miss this?

she lost steam after reducing her breast size. yet she still wants to be a instathot.

when you're a whore...

retard

UGHNNNNNNNNN

>Ankle & calve are the same size

Imagine having the ability to out-chest Sofia Vergara of all people and then deciding to cut-your-tits off.
This is like the male equivalent of having a Superman jawline and then purposely scarring your face with boiling coffee.

The hip tattoo checks out. And her bf, or whoever takes these, likes her from behind

No, it's not. Some guy Photoshopped Ariel's tattoos on some whore

wtf is she wearing

Also BBBRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

>that .gif
holy fuck my flanks. you just saw he had the urge to beat the shit out of his face
>well fuck I'm infected now

>be you
>realize you're a moron

Jesus christ, Putin please colonize England and fucking save it.

shes been dead to me ever since she got a breast reduction. although if there is any benefit from this she now shows her ass way more then she did before

Which LA Noire mission is this?

Post more, nudes user.

She's still got even after the breast reduction.

youtube.com/watch?v=H6BRZLmY_DY

pancake tits

yup. I bet it was sofia who convinced her to reduce it.

She realised she actually fucking loved the attention. I bet she misses her boobs more than anyone on Sup Forums ever will

>ywn see her dissolve into the BBC

She should at least make her ass bigger if she's going to pose that way

I mean that's just pathetic. I see better booties walking down the street on a friday night
And these chicks are nobodies

she seems to have a piercing now

PHWOAR...

BBBBBHRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

God I love me some angela white.
Yeah she really overrelies on angles and lighting, its hilarious in a way.

she fucks black guys
pic related is her with a queen of spades tattoo

would love to see her blacked...

This fat outie also matches the one in the nude on the bed. She pretty much shows off her starfish every opportunity

>“I have a spade on my wrist because I love playing cards, like more than anything, it’s my favorite thing to do.” Ariel told ET. “I’ve been playing poker since I was six years old. My grandmother actually taught me when I was young, so I have a spade for her.”
sorry not everyones as hardcore in to interracial cuckolding memes as you

>being a nigger cuck

She looks like shit now but still seems to be a wild bitch, would totally fug

WHY DID SHE DO IT? WHY?

Is this what loss feels like?

Not him but usually when you see women wearing a QoS tattoo its usually because they specifically look for the blackest of blacks. full body tattoos and primal as possible.

Pretty sure he was embarrassed because the guy was treating him like Russian kings of old

Mitch and Cam took in one of Cam's high school football players and she makes out with him like a whore. Alex is becoming Ariel.

sucking black dicks since she was six years old...jesus.

Got too old for CunnyBros ,lobbed off her gigantic tits thus pissing off the BoobCrew and now tries to get some fans from the AssMen but they aren't into her

>shes been dead to me ever since she got a breast reduction.

Same. I cant even look at her pics without being disgusted anymore.

What would be the male equivalent to dressing like that?

if ariel winter is such a black cock slut why when I google ariel winter bf I see her with a bunch of white dudes

Probably one of those gay shirts with the massive V neck down to the navel, and a pair of short shorts. Really gay.

>spade emoji

HOLY SHIT SHE REALLY FUCKS NIGGERS!

>15 years old

because Sup Forums is really into interracial despite hating it and will cherrypick every image with a black person she has been and blow it up to the max.
or maybe she just likes fucking all races.

She has a spade tattoo that us the universal sign for black cock slut, it's their secret code.

sounds like she's been working on that alibi for a while.

why the fuck would you need a secret code to fuck black guys when they probably are no more wise about the secret cuck symbols anyway and no one cares if you date outside your race?

Yeah I used to have a footlong dick but it caused problems so I got a dick reduction and now it's 6 inches, much more manageable

PHOTOSHOPPED

"sure" i guess you can tell people that to hide its true intentions

she thicc now

>no more wise
user, black guys do absolutely anything they can to get white women, if they can't understand the symbols as you suggest, I doubt you understand their lust for white chicks.
>no one cares if you date outside your race?
bait
>what are Jews?
>what are catholics?
>what are black women?
>what are Italian americans?
>what are native americans?
>what are Polish?
>what are Japanese?

this is the second saddest hollywood butchering after olivia munns japanese potatos

You are insanely retarded to even attempt that analogy

I used to have 50 million quid in my bank account, but I gave it all to charity because I was getting too much attention.

fucking lol, putin was ready to punch that jew in the cunt

>insanely retarded
>insanely
>retarded

user, I'm curious.
How mentally disabled do you have to be, to be considered "insanely retarded".
Two extra scoops of chromosones?

how would millenials know that spade has anything to do with black people? it's an outdated racial slur from the 40s that wasn't even that common.

Are you calling me a liar?

That's the point, white chicks get the spade tattoo'd on them for black dick, their boomer parents are none the wiser and don't think much of it, most millenials apart from black men seeking white women, are clueless, therefore, the perfect crime.

what's the difference between Sup Forums and Sup Forums, cunts?

Imagine hitting your peak at 17
the truth is universal

She's just going to say to the interviewer: "oh that, I got it because it sort of looks like a black cock"

this. he's a humble man

>tfw girls all thought I was handsome as fuck when I was 11
>then puberty decimates me

>a 15 year old made Sofia Vergara look flat-chested in comparison

Udder Madness

I guess that would work in theory like 40 years ago, I don't think people raised on snapchat, even black people, are aware that spade was a racial slur. maybe she really did just want an homage to cardplaying? I don't think the word spade has to be ruined for all of time.

What a fat little piggy she's become now, what a tragedy

what do you mean by the truth is universal? everyone's fucking retarded and opinionated on "truth"

are you tall?
Ugly guys can make it, you just have to look like an actual monster, your ruggedness has to replace your perceived ugliness.

>*URRRP* get me another cone, user

>I have a black vagina on my wrist, since I'm in to black girls, whenever they're around I flash my tattoo at them and that lets them know they have the go ahead to approach.
god you people are deluded if you think anyone outside your online community of cuckolds operates like this

>implying she's fat

truth is something we sometimes have to deny ourselves to protect our idea of the world, user.

idk but now i can't see a picture/show of her without wanting to jerk off. i'm sure that will pass but she gave me winter fever.

>are you tall?
Yeah, I'm just a complete autist. I'm working on it though

brapphog

I'm not implying anything, I'm stating it, she is fat and only going to get fatter from here on out.

Flawed.
It works, because guy's choose.
Women recieve, therefore the "barcode" of specific promise, is on their skin and not the males. However, nu-males get tattoo's in the hope that women will see them as a promise of something else, but this always fails because guy's cannot decieve as well as women.

dat diddy demon
related to semen demon

What makes her look fat? And why do you think she'll gain weight?