Sup Forums ALT-RIGHT BIGOTS BTFO AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sup Forums ALT-RIGHT BIGOTS BTFO AHAHAHAHAHAHA

avclub.com/alt-right-group-with-ridiculous-name-takes-credit-for-1821509821

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OxUdW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I admit, I, Vladmir Ivanoff, am part of the Russian Alt-Right Nazi Internet Warfare divison, and this is my work.
I have hacked Rotten Tomatoes, I have hacked Forbes, I have hacked American toy sales, I have hacked the Box office.
It was me. All of it.
I give permission to filthy Americanski Journalists to quote me.

pic related, my fursona.

>tfw I’m literally of Russian ethnicity, work in ITSec and could be described as ‘alt-right’

>alt-right autists do something cringy and autistic in the realm of pop culture
>pop culture site reports on it
>OP makes this thread

wtf i love communism and star wars now

Fucking Russians still trying to destroy star wars.

No, you don't get it!!
We're sick of Disney jews and sjws and feminists and shit, but don't call us alt-right
DONT CALL US ALT-RIGHT WAAAH

>even AV Cuck commenters are calling this out as bullshit

Greetings
It is I, Vladimir the alt right nazi hacker

My grandmother is from Ukraine. Can I be party of the Russian altright too?

holy fuck my sides

“Regarding female heroes: Did you not see everything that came out of Ghostbusters?...There was a time we ruled society and I want to see that again.”

I see Russian people...

>It's a "the left thinks mgtow=mra=alt right=nazi " episode.

Alt-right is really just an umbrella term for reactionaries of any sort.

There’s nothing wrong with being a reactionary.

Why is this so funny

It's like when Isis outrageously takes credit for any sort of killing or natural disaster just for the publicity

If you think that bad i did 9/11 and shot jfk

Isis is a specific group. This wouls be like saying "Deists" take credit snd then saying Sam Harris is the head of the Deist movement because he would believe in God if sufficient evidence were produced.

>HERE IS SOME RIDICULOUS BULLSHIT
>DONT REACT!
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF LEFTIES

WHEN WILL RUSSIA DROP THE AUDIENCE SCORE BELOW 50% :^)

>“Regarding female heroes: Did you not see everything that came out of Ghostbusters? That is why. I’m sick and tired of men being portrayed as idiots. There was a time we ruled society and I want to see that again. That is why I voted for Donald Trump,”

>ridiculous name
Says the dude who named himself Katie.

Witnessed

>literally no source

Heh. Could have been LARP, but somebody was posting here, laughing about an e-mail they had sent with this BS in it and somebody actually ran with the story. If true it certainly wouldn’t be the first time it has happened.

>my fursona.

If you don't like this movie, you're an Alt-Right Nazi. You don't want to be that do you?

archive.is/OxUdW

Rotten Tomatoes Vice President has already debunked the bot conspiracy.

is that a she or a he?

yes

We got him boys

Nobody fucking said that. All that's been said is "alt-right generates a backlash against this movie and raid its RT page". Which it fucking does, as evidenced by, you know, hundreds of Sup Forums threads by now.
Fucking disingenuous retards.

>Fucking disingenuous retards.
the irony

There is not ONE thread on Sup Forums about raiding RT, if Sup Forums had this kinda and organizing, every marvel movie would have a low audience score.

big if true

Reminder that Obama legalized propaganda in the US

OH NO NO NO NO

Very cool. Big, if true.

Once again Huffpo is being trolled hard by some basement dweller

Imagine being this brainwashed

Imagine basing your opinions of entertainment on your political views.

>mfw my shitty Russian Hacker skit will remain relevant for years to come
Might make a series out of it, at this point.

Oh thank God! He was dangerously close to independent thought, but luckily he fell in line.

This

screencapped and sent to the Huffington post. You will not get away with it, nazi.

Top kek

Knew it!!! Get rdy you dirty alt right scum!!

Who is paying Sup Forumstards to spam these shit threads on Sup Forums? Or are they doing it for free?

These people are certifiably insane. Thank God for Donald Trump because I didn't realize how completely bonkers these snowflakes really are