No Starco.

CHOP CHOP CHOP

>why are you so unhappy?

My job is bad and my penis is bad and the dog always getting in the garbage

I have irritable depression.

TRANNY TREE so progressive
Trees can't be males.

>why are you so unhappy?
Well just relationship wise. Me and ex were still really close n this fucker just gets a new gf in 3 days. Like i guess im the dumbass for thinking he wasnt gonna get a gf if i always gave him sex

What's it to you that cutting me down will bring? Will it make you feel more important?

I fucked up and didn't manage to achieve what I wanted to achieve and now my youth is gone.

Yes.

Because I'm upset over how shitty Sup Forums is

is that a real mouth?

BECAUSE THIS BOARD IS SHIT AND IT DIDN'T USED TO BE

Samurai Jack season 5 has taken a fucking nosedive and I can only imagine how awful the finale will be.

BAD FARMER.

>he didn't watch this episode on Halloween in 2000
I'm sorry, user.

Ehh...I guess just 'cause while I'm enjoying Samurai Jack S5 so far, I'm really bummed it's almost done.
I guess I just wish we could get, like, two ten-episode seasons. S5 has everything I want, but not enough time to build on and savor them...so I guess that's why I'm unhappy.
I know I shouldn't be, though. I should be thankful for what I have.

You're not perfect, Sup Forums.

The more potential you have, the more people expect you to live up to it.

Lower expectations means less pressure.

Because I live in a country that seems to think that everyone and everything should cut corners for the sake of profit, unless you arent already rich then cutting corners is how you get thrown in jail.

Clinical depression.

Hm, thats rather profound.

L O N D O N

But tree, i'm happy right now, even if things get hard i have no reason to be unhappy