Did celebrities have to shill this hard for TFA?

Did celebrities have to shill this hard for TFA?

He has to do this because of the whole tranny thing with him.

I think Mark can literally menstruate at this point.

He's into tannies?

Reminder that Ruffalo is a disgusting mutt

Ruffalo is a fucking retard. He'll praise a 2 hour movie about women eating shit as long as it passes the Bechdel test.

Did celebrities have to shill this hard for the Ghostbusters remake?

>NICE MOVI--- GREAT WOMENS ROLES!!!
KEK WHAT A SOYBOY

MARVEL AND LUCASFILM WERE BOTH BOUGHT BY DISNEY

Mark Ruffalo worked with Rian on a movie he made before Looper. And not to mention, Mark likes to stir up people when there's controversy. The guy was all over the place following the Black Widow backlash on twitter in 2015.

Did this one? I thought when Leia and purple hair talked they were talking about Poe

Is this real

Disney have him by the balls cos most of his work comes from Marvel movies so obviously he is gonna shill for them when their movie isn't going as well as they hoped

If they work for Disney, yes.

This. That post really comes across like he struggled to come up with good things to say about the movie.

"great women's roles"

*breathes in*

>and great womens roles
10/10 always gets me mad

What has Ruffalo done in the past years exept Marvel's Hulk? He's entirely dependent on Disney now.

So genuine, just like Ron Howard's tweet. He totally doesn't sound like a robot at all.

>great women's roles
At what point will women get sick of being talked down to and coddled like children? Will that ever happen?

>the paying crowd our family saw it with cheered and applauded
And who was that family? Albert Einstein.

I spit out my coffee from laughing so hard

>WITH CHEERED & APPLAUDED
KEK

DISNEYS PAJEETS RUNNING THESE PAID TWEETS NEED TO STEP UP THEIR GAME

THEY JUST GIVE EM THE PASSWORDS TO ALL THE SHILLS ON PAYROLL AND SPAM EMPTY PRAISE FROM THEIR ACCOUNTS

>Silly Kylo

Why you so silly, Kylo?

>cheered & applauded
>at the cinema