From now on, manspreading in the X-wings is forbidden

>from now on, manspreading in the X-wings is forbidden

Seriously? Who wrote this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Shitlord
youtube.com/watch?v=FhWr3HkJMqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lectures about male reactions to female authority is the first thing I look for in my escapist space Fantasy.

Serious question, besides the purple hair is there anything vaguely SJW she actually said/did in the movie? Rose was more of a cultural mouthpiece than Holdo.

The only way people can defend Poe's retarded shit is to downgrade her so of course she will be bear the ire of the fanboys.

Why do Sup Forums manchildren have a problem with female authority?

>female authority
>hot ice
>solid water
>silent noise

Holdo wasn't the problem here, it was the silly, shoehorned mutiny and Poe acting like a child when he wasn't made the leader.

What is manspreading?

>>solid water
make water go 0 degrees and something magical happens

Ejaculating everywhere I guess

I would tell you, but coming from a male like me it'd just be mansplaining which is never reliable

>implying a good leader wouldn't have immediately shut down that behavior

Holdo had no reason to withhold her plans. It's a fundamental principle of leadership taught at nearly every military staff college that a leader should keep their subordinates informed. Poe wouldn't have gone off on his idiotic mission if he had known the plan.

Laying down on the ground like an extended jumping jack

problem being the changed Poe character to adapt it to the scenario.
This is soap opera tier writing.

>From now on, there is death penalty for being white male

WTF Disney?

>tripfag has retarded opinion
Imagine my shock.

Nice reddit phrase you got there

>being raped to death by the Disney princesses for daring to enter the magic kingdom
I'm okay with this.

I don't understand
So does her species just have dumb hair colors? That's it? Or did she dye her hair like a 12 year old girl? Man I did not like her.

At least you're not tripfagging now.

She dyed her hair according to the wiki.

I agree that she should've told him that there is a plan. But if he is not necessary for its success, he doesn't really need to know anything more. It was just lazy writing and trying to stir up drama out of a non-issue.

There isn't, purple hair just so happens to be enough to trigger all the internet reactionaries.

>Only a shit lord deals in absolutes.

Dern's acting was so awkward in this. Like she has sexual tension with everyone she talked to.

A Sith lawd?

whoa, so this is the power of r/incel refugees...

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Shitlord
Learn to read. Don’t you dare mansplain me you Shit Lord.

Reminder that if women in position of authority bother you, Star Wars was never for you to begin with.

>trip fag named black
>has the iq of a nigger
idontknowwhatiexpected.jpg

IIRC the character is somewhat promiscuous.

>it was the silly, shoehorned mutiny and Poe acting like a child when he wasn't made the leader

Which could've been avoided if she'd told the plan to Poe.
Who then send Finn and Rose on their mission which led to the codebreaker being captured on the Supremacy and selling out the nuRebells, which in turn vaporized Admiral Tumblrs plan.
If she'd told Poe the plan, all those lifes could've been saved.

>woman in a seriously important leadership position
>chooses to dye her hair purple
lol

You mean a whore? Just what I need in my space opera - a repugnant old whore teaching a hamfisted moral lesson.

Technically once water is solid it becomes ice. If you can show me solid water Ill conceed (no ice is not exactly the same as solid water, the hydrogen bonds are different)

You sound a bit angry.

How exactly is Poe a good choice for this lesson when he worked directly under a woman just fine before?

That’s because I am.

>Has a plan that will save them as long as no one does anything stupid
>Won't tell anyone her plan even though her subordinates have shown time and time again they do stupid things
>Almost everyone dies because poe & friends did something stupid

Why is this movie so dumb?

I thought she seemed like an herbal tea/yoga studio type of lady. I have no idea why people are tying her to some kind of tumblr girl stereotype, but I guess that is what happens when you're 15 years old, have never interacted with older adult women, and have a very narrow worldview in general

This is the type she struck with me as well. Tumblrites are younger.

+1

It's more the way she acts toward other characters like Poe. She openly berates him for his attack on the Dreadnoughts (justifiably), but she does it in a way thats incredibly patronizing, almost sneeringly. And she has the "Momma knows best" attitude that IRL leaders like Merkel have, where shes not telling anyone what her plans are because she thinks being a leader makes you immune from answering to subordinates. I do love that even within the film this comes back to bite her on the ass HARD, because the Empire did start picking off the Rebel liferaft ships as soon as they were clear of the ship. If she'd told Poe and the others the plan, they could have worked something out that resulted in less people getting killed. Of course, thats probably not the moral SJW's who creamed their pants at seeing one of them on the big screen will take from this.

Because it rarely ever works out. Like it or not, men are just more psychologically primed to be leaders. Theres a reason why even when a female is leader shes talks, acts and behaves more like a man than a woman, the office of "leader" is an inherently masculine one.

If her character was a man but her dialogue and mannerisms stayed the same, would you have a problem with it?

a true hero

we don't deserve him

Is there literally any reason for her to be the only character in the movie with coloured hair? She just happens to be the misunderstood character that BTFOs (not really but that's what they tried to do) the stupid male character who thought he knew better than a WOMAN with PURPLE HAIR.

The plan was fine, it only backfired because Benicio Del Toro fucked them over. I think it was a pretty solid plan given the circumstances.

>dat azn submissively turning away
>dat white whore looking uncomfortable

This guy is cool as shit

He'd still come off as incredibly slimy and patronizing, so no, I wouldn't like him. If anything I'd criticize him harder, because I expect more from men.

this. true alpha chad wouldn't care and would easily take over the female authority position anyway

>expect more of men
Oh sorry, didn’t know I owe you shit just because I’m a man.

What pisses me off about the whole Dreadnought attack and Poe getting shit from Holdo for doing so is that at this point they should know that attack is the only reason they "only" lost their bridge and hangar and not the entire fleet and no one bothers to point it out, not even Poe himself.

You mean the plan to have the liferaft ships float slowly towards the safe space planet? The Empire would have noticed the fleeing liferaft ships anyway, its not like they were cloaked. Del Toro just told them what they'd have realized in five mins anyway. I'd say her improvised plan to kamikaze rush the Empire ships at lightspeed to protect the fleeing life raft ships was infinitely better. Its just a shame so many people had to die first before it came to that.

Smug no-name feminazi killed herself in the first movie she's in. Chinese lady preaches SJW values and then tries to kill herself to save an allahuh ahkbar. Women in charge of army bitching about feels over every single lost soldier somehow not completely destroyed before movie begins. Man, this really is fantasy.

How does it feel to be that retarded?

If the sexes were reversed between Holdo and Poe, all the progressive reactionaries would cry sexism and condemn the movie for having a male character in a position of authority be so patronizing to a hotshot female pilot.

Like it or not, people and society in general expect more competence from men than women. Theres a reason why only your family and friends will be impressed if you make CEO, and society as a whole will be amazed when a woman makes CEO. Men are just trusted to get shit done more than women are.

I thought the whole idea was that they were cloaked, but Del Toro did some shenanigans because he knew they were there and they were detected. Uncloaked would be the stupidest thing.

Huh...maybe the ships were cloaked, but thats not the impression I got when I watched it. I dunno, I'd need a third opinion, or another viewing of that scene

And yet Sup Forums would absolutely love it.

A SHIT LORD?

>speech moments ago proclaiming all leadership has been killed on the bridge
>we'rent you just demoted?!?!?!

>no leadership
>you're no longer needed cause you were demoted

is this how disney hack writers think the military actually works?

They talk about them being cloaked though. TLJ is shit enough mate it doesnt need things making up

If you're lower rank you can't just barge in and expect to be made boss.

She was basically 'Mansplaining: the character'. She had no character other than to be looked down upon by men and to then 'prove them wrong'

There is no reason given for her to withhold her plan when she's commanding a fleet where everyone is scared, losing hope or just getting killed. It only serves to make a shit "You see men?" point.

Fuck knows why they're not just fighitng the Last Order by sending cloaked hyperspeed X-wings unstoppably into the middle of all their capital ships.

>we have a massive void left where we no longer have leadership
>we have someone who used to be a commander but was "demoted" prior to said leadership all dying

ORDER STANDS CAUSE I'M A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN AND IT WAS ISSUED BY A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN
Any normal person in this situation would realize that there was a massive void in leadership and put this person in one of the same missing chains of command

I'd've had just as many problems with a male holdo. Though I suppose it would've been more of an "asshole businessman" stereotype than a "bitchy feminist" stereotype. Wouldn't make the character more likable, that's for sure. Idiotically condescending, insulting to subordinates, blatantly engendering mutiny, and a kamikaze that's a great idea and works when they do it but stupid for Finn, Poe, or anyone else to try.

>Gyno infatalism

~the idea that women shouldnt be held accountable for their immoral actions, and should be treated with extra care and kindness by men.

That is what really needs to be in movies not mansplaining.

For the same reason we'd object to children being in authority.

>the XX-wings

No. She's just a bitch. She's probably fairly right wing like most military people are

I wanna cum on her face and pussy lips!

Not really. There's no SJW element there, just someone who is presented as this big shot war hero leader who discourages allies from coming together to help brainstorm some options, yet whose big plan was to crawl away in an inefficient manner before trying a feign death maneuver that was seen through by a third party who lacked any sort of inside knowledge.

Because she's a woman with green hair, people who want to see a SJW element pick up on the manufactured moral superiority (dreadnought fight was supposedly a waste of resources, yet the dreadnought would likely have had sufficient effective firing range to end the chase quickly) to quiet dissent, and then impose their worldview upon the character.

I don't think anyone (okay, any significant number of folks) particularly minded Leia being in charge of the Resistance.

Poe didn't want to be the leader, though. It's not like he had a plan; his go to option of 'get in an X-wing and blow stuff up' had just been shut down. He just wanted to know that there was a plan that had at least a sliver of a chance.

The whole thing was just badly written, it was slapped together to move the pieces into place so certain scenes could take place. It was writing that prioritised the destination over the journey.

Literal manspreading nazi get

Wtf me too

so you hate because she's… right?
kek

Execute Order 88

I hate that shes a condescending cunt who didn't tell anyone her plans, which funnily enough caused way more casualties than the alternative

I'll tell you why. The Audience doesnt know this character. Shes a stranger to us, and is given command, and acts like some lawyercunt. Wearing a dinner dress and purple hair. THATS why.

Maybe it would be good thing.
She looks like leather.

The is just two hours of women in command deciding to retreat, and men actually doing things.

It's amazing that this woman is cheered on as 'pro-feminism', it's the furthest thing from it.

t. soyboy

Manspread M-foils in attack position.

Rian "soyboy" Johnson

Literal manlet and cuck. Probably thought daisy ridley would fuck him if he made a strongk female movie.

that feel when you have an irrational hatred of women with short trendy hair and dyed hair of unnatural colors but you love laura dern

She acts like a fucking retard but is still seen as "right" through the gift of a deus ex machina

If she wasn't so easy to downgrade at basic shit people learn in elementary school like sharing their plans with people instead of whining at them, then nobody would be downgrading her.

>mannerism
Well then I’d hate him for being a flaming faggot

Laura's just cashing in. I still love her other work.

She is Admiral Tumblr, therefore she is supposed to show superficial leadership skills and not real ones.
That is to say, she must act like a stuck up arrogant retard, but she isn't responsible for sharing information with people or having actual leadership skills to recognize who can be trusted and who can not.

Where is all ISIS-MEME:S regarding this? Im on a chromebook and cant meme, so dear Sup Forums do it for me?

All you need is ISIS love songs and Holden clip.

Will be epic.

And btw, KYS RIAN.

>shilling your lifestyle on a mongolese fish scraping column
kys veganfag

youtube.com/watch?v=FhWr3HkJMqQ

The song, user, do your meme magic now!

>general
>doesn't answer questions
>often getting distracted
>irritates people
>won't tell anyone what her plan is, forcing them to take action on their own, for no real reason

Say what you want but this is an amazingly accurate female character. "Just read my mind" personified.

>projecting this hard
Do you need a hug, manlet cuck?

I pretty sure that she wasn't supposed to written as likable because of movie's morals.The whole thing about the movie was protecting what you love, not destroying what you hate. Poe wanted to destroy the ship at the beginning so much that he lost his comrades. Holdo hated Poe so much that she jeopardized the entire Resistance. Finn would have killed himself for no reason(it has been stated that he couldn't have stopped it) because he hates the First Order. Poe realizes this at the end and decides to leave the area rather than die trying to fight the First Order.