Now that the screener is out, what are the thoughts on Call me by your Name?

Now that the screener is out, what are the thoughts on Call me by your Name?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KPmRp2h_mj0
youtube.com/watch?v=A0L_XtB2TGc
youtube.com/watch?v=DCsyocpQyok
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do you keep shilling this degenerate trash

I saw the preview when I was watching The Shape of Water and it looked like one of the joke trailers from Tropic Thunder

It was kind of boring, desu

Gotta save more room for Star Wars and superhero threads right?

feet kino

armie hammer is bland af

The way their relationship develops its more nuanced in the book. Elio perceives Oliver to be an asshole at first and kind of hates him, while at the same time feeling an attraction to him. We don't see their relationship that well in the movie and it feels sudden when they finally get together. What the Dad says at the end just falls a bit flat, even if its heartbreaking.
Also the movie misses a lot of cute moments. There's a reason Elio has his nosebleed it doesn't just happen.

Basically you'll either say it's a slow burn or it's plain boring.

I agree to all of this, tho I don't remember why Elio had a nosebleed. What was the reason?

>two supposedly straight jews have a gay summer affair and literally nothing else happens: THE MOVIE

thought it was interesting, it was uncomfortable to watch though

Oliver teases his feet under the table

>movie set in Italy
>everyone speaks english
dropped.

liked A Bigger Splash more

isnt the boy 17 and the guy like 30

Saw it while in cinemas but nobody here wanted to discuss it in my threads, it was beautifully shot and not much to fault in the film just personally didn't like it and was forgettable in the end.

I prefer Beach Rats for my pick of Gaykino of the year. I've heard God's own country is really good aswell but haven't seen it it's on a lot of critics and Sight and Sound has it on their top films of 2017

They spoke a lot of french as well

How about we hear what /ourguy/'s verdict is
youtu.be/KPmRp2h_mj0

17 and 24

I'm not watching this. It looks like it might be about 2 dudes who kiss each other and hold hands, which is very strange and grosses me out a bit desu.

gay

thx, it's a shame the feet tease scene is left out.

I've never been so uninterested in a film in my life. I thought the trailer was that shitty Peroni advert on more than one occasion.

Link youtube.com/watch?v=A0L_XtB2TGc

*saves your kino*

Best movie of the decade, Sup Forums once again proved to be filled with capeshitters and underage kids

Based Sufjan
youtube.com/watch?v=DCsyocpQyok

Probably Luca's trying not to make sexual tropes in the film (I never had any nosebleed so I can't tell). Similarly he left out Elio's feeling sore the morning after the sex saying he can't ride the bike that day.

yeah, his songs saved the movie

I should add that the change from the coastal setting to a lake/river was bizarre.

Luca asked him initially to be the narrator but he just want to make songs.

it's honestly not gay enough to work. either be straight or be fully gay. don't be partially gay and expect the audience to fill in the gaps.

honestly I think he played it too safe.

Jesus christ, fucking disgusting

Great scene

I don't watch gay propaganda.

F-fu-fuck
muh dick

Where can i watch this lads?

Sup Forums is a bunch of fucking plebs, filled with redditors and underage kids, they obviously won't like this film

But for you OP, i enjoyed it very much. Northen Italy is beautiful

Call.Me.By.Your.Name.2017.DVDSCR.X264-CataVentos
Shit quality, but all there is

Gotta be honest nigger, I never pirate, I have no idea what to do with this.

>tfw no cute Italian twink bf

that peach scene though..

I wanted to lick that peach juice off his stomach and dick

thanks

So its garbage. Thanks for the heads-up fellas.

So you prefer Luca upping the risk by putting in the shitting scene from the novel?

Who knew Sup Forums was this faggy?

Enjoying your first week here?

I second that

why your insecurity is so big, user? what's wrong, afraid to "turn" gay because you watched a movie about two gay dudes?

Bump