4th times the charm right?

4th times the charm right?

R-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VDm_2m-Hg6c
youtube.com/watch?v=38Cy_Qlh7VM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not seeing a lot of buzz for the movie right now. WB seem to be focusing on getting people excited for JL rather than WW.

This

WW will probably be okay at the box office. I can't think of any movie I'd consider competition to it.

kek

Isn't that the point of movies in cinematic universes?

This will be the movie that kills the DCEU and cements the BMEU in its place.

>I can't think of any movie I'd consider competition to it.
maybe you should try actually looking at what comes out around that time

This will be an interesting shitstorm. The Wonder Woman reviews will determine if RT critics hate the DCEU more than they like performative feminism, which was the only reason the Ghostbusters remake got good reviews.

Gal gadot is Not a good actress!!!

Neither is Wonder Woman... your point?

It will be awful, and then they'll release an over priced DVD with extra footage and call it the Extended Cut or some crap. It's called the Directors Cut Extended Universe for a reason.

uh... excuse me?

The extra footage will feature a lesbian orgy

Or Supergirl, which is just an inexcusable heap of shit even by CW's extremely low standards.

Kek

tv reviewers are a different breed compared to movie ones.

Diana and the most powerful amazons grow dicks, fuck the weaker ones and impregnate them. This is how they reproduce I may be willing to actually buy one of there dvds for that.

The more interesting part in on what side Sup Forums will land.

Imagine waiting for a Wonder Woman movie your entire life and when it finally gets made it is Sucker Punch 2

>DCEU, The New 52, The DC Universe Animated Original Movies (based on The New 52 arcs), the Injustice games, the new Justice League Action...
>in every one of them Diana sports now a sword and a shield while professing her desire to off enemies

I don't like this. I don't like this at all.

Sup Forums will be retarded and scream "kino" for a couple months until RLM helps them see the light

everyone else will see it for the shit all DC "movies" are

Why? All the same shit, dickriding mediocre things because they have STRONK WYMIN in them.
Just look at Descent. Extremely generic and forgettable, but because dumb annoying bitches kill absolutely unthreatening monsters in them, everyone praises it.

Yeah. Diana should use a more feminine weapon, like the throwing anus.

This, they destroyed any chance that this movie would be good with hiring an ugly model. She ISN'T an actress and still has not acted a day in her life.

It won't be as good as the animated WW movie, so what's the point?

The Descent was a legitimately good horror movie, mostly because the setting was creative, the atmosphere was fantastic and even claustrophobic at times, and the cinematography was beautiful, and pulled you into movie.

Also most of the women in that movie were dumb as hell anyway.

I can.

>Transformers 5
>Despicable me 3
>Cars 3

Hell, even that Mummy remake.

This will be a huge change up for DC in that it will get mediocre reviews and be a box office bomb instead of atrocious reviews and a box office success.

not to mention Captain Underpants which comes out same day and will do SO much better

Also to actually be on topic:

No, the WW movie will suck but I'll probably go see it anyway.

You're fucking stupid if you can't see that Sup Forums is joking about the kino shit. Shows how much of a cuck you are

>The Descent was a legitimately good horror movie
All you're proving is that you have legitimately shit taste if you defend a forgettable jumpscare-ridden trash.
>the setting was creative
And mediocre.
>the atmosphere was fantastic
The atmosphere was by-the-numbers trash you'd find in any modern horror movie. Fucking C.H.U.D. felt more claustrophobic and it was garbage and took place mostly in the city.
>and the cinematography was beautiful
Check your eyes, please.

God, I hope this entire genre burns if trash like that is considered "legitimately good"

>film about an amazon warrior princess
>casting a malnourished model that can't act

Worst casting of the century desu.

Who the fuck cares?
Not like you can make any woman beating men look believable.

Gadot's horrible acting is the real concern.

>Not like you can make any woman beating men look believable

Your point is?

Biel looked believable because she trained and gained muscle.

It'll come out, get a 35% on RT, and still be just as medicore as most MCU capeshit. The internet will shit on it. I predict that someone it'll be lambasted for being sexist. All of this yet it'll still get a solid box office income. Sup Forums will hate it, Sup Forums will love it. The cycle will repeat twice a year.

You autists will continue your company wars while time goes on and you forget your life goals and dreams, instead arguing over which capeshit hollywood product is better than the other.

Screencap this.

No, she didn't. It still looked laughable.
The only time it's ever believable is when you have a tranny like American Horror Story did.

the mummy will kill it, there's more hype for it than WW right now

But the first 3 were good.

>No, she didn't. It still looked laughable
Not as laughable as Gadot. Blade Biel could beat up any Sup Forums neckbeard.

I bet you can beat Biel up, eh tough guy?

zack pls go

Man, capeshit goes on for WAY too long.

The movie's shaping up good. The marketing campaign is rolling out. Of course the Internet's hordes of DCEU haters still make threads like though to incessantly push their narrative

Yeah what's that guy's deal having different opinions than us?

What was his fucking problem the cunt

big breasted women are sexist son

Good?

The point is there were way better picks.

>it got a rotten on RT therefore I hate it

>WW has a fresh RT score but it sucks
>suddenly DCEU and MCU switch sides

Sorry, bub, but the charm was there all along with the ACADEMY AWARD WINNING ARTHOUSE FILM SUICIDE SQUAD.

>tfw random /fit/ instasloot is a better Wondy than that skeleton

My friend the "woman" on the right is not a human being

>wrapped around Pirates of the Caribbean, The Mummy, Cars 3 and Transformers
>will probably lose to captain underpants anyway

RiP

You're one of those guys who think they could take on Ronda Rousey, aren't you?

HOL UP
You be sayin' dat
We some kinda
ACADEMY AWARD WINNING
Suicide Squad?

Here comes the musclefaggots come to take over another thread

Notice how if furries started spamming pics, the mods would strike them down. Or if the ponyfags made a thread, it'd be annihilated on sight. Or if a diaperfag started asking for more diaper representation in comics and cartoons he'd be laughed out the room, but the musclefags spam every thread without discretion and get away with it every time

And Baywatch

exactly

press S to spit on the grave

Why do people think Captain Underpants will do better? It's animated so it's destined to make less money, even if it's better. Lego Batman was way better than Logan or Beauty and the Beast, but look at what happened to that.

Natasha a cute but needs moar tits.

Why are you acting like all of those movies are opposing Wonder Woman instead of all of those films opposing one another? It's as though you can't use basic logic in your irrational hatred . Do you think all of the producers for those other films are partying thinking "Can't wait til we all crush Wonder Woman bros hey bring us some more beers broski!"

that's because no one cares about Batman

lego or otherwise

t. Gadot fan

I would believe you if you said you ENJOYED those movies. But no one in their right mind can actually say they were good. There was so many mistakes in story telling that you can't defend it as a good movie.

t. Ugly "women" fan
t. Strapon up the ass fan
t. Unf crush my head with your thighs Im such an insignificant worm fan

>no one cares about Batman
has a more incorrect statement ever been said on Sup Forums?

>degenerates shitting up every thread is the same as anons posting strong females in WW threads

People think differently than you. Crazy world, I know.

Man of Steel was great and I enjoyed it
BvS was good and I enjoyed it
SS was okay and I enjoyed it

Get over it cunt. What is movie making a fucking standardized tests, sorry I had to take off too many points for story telling mistakes

maybe 20 years ago but now we have a better billionaire superhero

>20 years ago was 1997

Fuck

>Gal gadot is Not a good actress!!!

In all the movies she has small lines
She can't deliver more than 1 minute of monologue

that's a shoop right?

>Imagine waiting for a Wonder Woman movie your entire life and when it finally gets

THIS

At all.
No clue why she keeps getting work.

>She's Jewish
Only reason I can think of. Sure as hell isn't talent.

read what I said faggot, you can like it, even love it but there is an objective way to look at movies and you can rate them on stuff like storytelling, originality, acting, etc. This fails the objective test

MoS is the only one which passes the storytelling test, the others are sloppy messes. Enjoy it all you want, they aren't good movies.

Stop acting like you know shit about films.

I do know about storytelling though

its not

>Worst casting of the century desu.

I think they should choose someone with the right physique for the job

after that someone with

>charisma
>great voice
>someone who can act

First and logic choice

My favorite part is seeing how delusional Reddit is being about this movie.

>the others are sloppy messes

People repeat this meme but can never show how. They always say the same things that get debunked over and over again like "uhh I didn't get Lex Luthor's motivation" and "but why did he say Martha though lol" every single time as if somehow their own stupidity and inability to understand things makes the movie bad.

I like more Captain Underpants trailer than Wonder Woman trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=VDm_2m-Hg6c

This.

>But no one in their right mind can actually say they were good. There was so many mistakes in story telling that you can't defend it as a good movie.

You're never going to be able to say what those "mistakes" were because BvS had none.

wtf she's huge

>I kill u!
>but Martha!
>bffs

Green Arrow? I guess he's popular but he's no Batman.

are you living in a fucking hole? It's been documented time and time again. Here is just one 5 minute clip outlining ONE of Snyders problems, how he dispenses of a story because he wants to force a small scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=38Cy_Qlh7VM

This is not spam
Posting women with muscles just show how Gal Gadot is a lazy actress
All Amazons in Wonder Woman movie have muscles but Gadot don't have any
This is ridiculous