B-but... the BIGOTS!! The fr*cking alt-r*ght bigots!!!!

>b-but... the BIGOTS!! The fr*cking alt-r*ght bigots!!!!

RT score is literally worthless.
It's an internet poll anyone can vote in, that just happens to be brigaded by reactionaries triggered by purple hair.

>Inbfr the "authentic" quote
Damage control from the site the credibility of which might suffer

>It said the score is authentic
Even if you take them on their word, that just means "no bots were used", but people on Sup Forums talking about RT score 24/7 and constantly trying to bring it down still means that the score is hardly organics, and again, mostly a result of brigading.

>Disney BTFO
Again, RT score is literally worthless. For Disney, it doesn't mean shit.

>falling for a /pol meme

organic*

Who the fuck takes his car, drives to the theater, waits in line, pays, walks to the room, sits down with normies, liberals, landwhales, smelly sweaty people, to watch a fucking movie... when you can just wait a little and watch it in HD, for free, at home.

Many mouseshills will never be seen by their families again.

How many ((media)) websites reported the "fake reviews/alt right" story and how many reported on the "RT says the reviews are real" response story?

>not hollering with niggers in the theatre when Finn runs thangs
>not looking around in distress during that 10 second soundless bit

lmao it's Ghostbusters all over again

>It's an internet poll anyone can vote in, that just happens to be brigaded by reactionaries triggered by purple hair.

It's a political film, only you're not challenged by it because it appeals to your sensibilities.

how is this even possible? i always hear that white men are no longer needed and diversity will save everything? shouldnt this the biggest movie ever since we got a asian/black couple?

>"Waaaaahhhhhhhhhhh the alt-right shouldnt be allowed to vote or have an opinion on anything"
shut the fuck up you stupid cunt

>falseflagging on Sup Forums

I dont care if its a false flag or not if i see anyone use this argument in real life im going to rip that fucking cunts throat out

The thing is, alt-right's opinion on Star Wars literally doesn't matter.
>t-they're injecting liberal propaganda into my franchise about opposing a fascist Empire
>t-they're injecting strong female characters into my franchise which had a strong female character since its inception
Star Wars always had strong female characters, always had women in position of authority, always was about opposing space Nazis. Star Wars has just never been for folks who'd take issue with that.

I'll kill you faggot

>RT score is literally worthless.
But grosses aren't, and it's doing poorly in that area too. The movie will still make them an insane amount of money, but they clearly had greater expectations.

See:

>literally NUH UH
Impressive denial.

Your threats sure mean a lot over the internet, on an anonymous imageboard, lol.
Just fuck off desu.

if I dont fuck off will you die?

Yes, SW had a strong female character -- I say character because Leia is really the only one -- and "opposing space Nazis", blah blah.

The difference now is that... all of that is poorly-written. Just having the character/story quotas checked off doesn't mean it's good.

It would be extremely painful

for you

what's political about it

>Damage control from the site the credibility of which might suffer

I see Disney's internet defence force has reached a new level of desperation...

One of the female characters has purple hair and happens to talk down to a male protag. Therefore it's liberal feminist sjw propaganda.

>Hey Sup Forums, let's drop TLJ's RT score
>Totally don't though, and don't use bots in the process
>We dindu nuffin

Vapid cunt should have told Poe and it would have saved a lot of lives.

Hey felllow Disney shill you working OT without pay for the mouse too. Yeah, well at least we won't be flogged at new years like those poor saps who refused. Frankly, if you ask me they are lucky to leave with their lifes after this fiasco.

>Least rare
You mean most common?

They just don't want to admit their polls are easily manipulated. This was probably the best stars wars movie since empire, maybe even better. I'm seeing it again this Saturday to see where I'd rank it with empire.

B-BUT MUH PLOT TWIST WITHOUT STORY!!!!!

AKSHUYALLY.......

KEK

>54%

Right wing rotten tomato review squads.

>Rotten Bromatoes

>Le 54% face

So do you just come here to shill and dig up material for your failed web journalism site?

>b-but... the BIGOTS!! The fr*cking alt-r*ght bigots!!!!
You do realize that libtards believe there are 62,985,106 nazi bigots in the US (everyone who voted for trump) right?
That's a lot of people to take a movie down on RT.

>Everyone likes the things I like, anyone who says otherwise is part of a conspiracy

Literally no one said that.

Sure, that's totally the consensus among "libtards", uh-huh.

SEARCH YOUR FEELINGS, YOU KNOW IT BE TRUE

kek

I bet you believe in the Disney shill boogeyman while mocking others over "alt-right boogeyman". Am I right?

I unironically think shilling is a morally disgusting behave that should be met with real punishment and consequences

You're peddling lies to not just others but to yourself, it's just flat out disrespectful

>People should be punished for disagreeing with me
Ok.

the difference is you get paid to disagree while we do it for free

>50%

>50% of people are male

Seems about right.

I don't get paid.
It's just a pretty lie you guys keep telling yourselves, because you're too fucking immature to understand that people can genuinely have different opinions than you.
"shill" is literally just a slur for anyone who's not part of the /tvpol/ hivemind.

>reactionaries

Lmfao this triggered woman has been posting in every single thread with this. Be serious, do you work for disney? Lol
1:1 odds its a woman who just learned this word from some cancerous liberal outlet or a disney employee. That is just sad. My god get ahold of yourself.

Please, do show me acceptable, /tvpol/-Approved™ list of synonyms I can use for hysteric Sup Forumstard mentality, and I'll gladly use it as reference.

Honestly, it's also sad that I'm instantly recognizable simply because I'm basically the only one breaking the circklejerk.

Or maybe your personality is just unmistakable in its absolute awfulness.

>passive-aggressive impotent rage posting
So your plan was proving me correct?

>Cant understand that adults dont like your new children's movie
>Also cant understand that normal people find autistic, damage-control, shillposting off-putting and disingenuous and generally dont like you

My fucking sides. Its like pottery. Im actually leaning away from the shill angle now because you seem to have the exact lack of self-awareness that all mentally ill lefties have. Are you by chance a tranny? I would almost put money on it.

Also
>thinking you are anonymous
First week on Sup Forums? Lmao

Yeah, it's so awful when you see actually see someone who doesn't agree with you, huh?
I'm so sorry I stepped into this collective conscious of free-thinkers.

>confirmed real
Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!

Our review bombing campaign has hurt their credibility so much they’re being forced to run damage control articles

T. Rotten Tomatoes shill

just made another 20 accounts

match me , my fellow ex bernie bros turned centipedes!

new

I'm sure with how easily butthurt you are you're just a blast to be around.

Are you implying RT scores are not worthless?

Daily tracking versus TFA for Wednesday is now -58%. But it's totally fake bot raids and alt-righters keeping people at home. Like hostage taking. Or something.

I'm just generally sick of all this bullshit. Not sure why I keep coming back here to argue, but I guess I just can't help but seek confrontation.

Many Bothans died to bring us this information.

Are you implying you arent a tranny?

>ITT: drumpf brainlets who don't have the mental capacity to appreciate this cinematic masterpiece and hire russian hackers because they're bitter

>hehe, Sup Forums jew meme
>we're not alt-right though, that's just a boogeyman
I shouldn't expect anything different, but it's still painfully pathetic.

aggregate scores of the general population are the only accurate way to gauge how good a popcorn flick is, critics are absolutely worthless

Muslims hate Jews too. How do you know this user isn't actually just Swedish?

>I will go insult "them"
>that will persuade "them" to fork over their $$

lmfao

original joke, never heard that one before LOL

No... NO, THAT CANT BE TRUE! THATS IMPOSSIBLE!!!

No one with an appreciation for any of the following things can enjoy this movie:

Good dialogue
Good plot
Good characterization
Consistent characterization
Respect for the OT
Good, self-consistent world-building

Shit, even the OST is imminently forgettable

oh no no no no no no.......

>movie gets bad online reviews
>"T-The alt-right!"
Lel. Did anyone blame gamergate?

Really makes me think

So were a majority of the negative reviews like that, or?

BULLSHIT! The alt-right russiang bot network known as #gamergate is behind this! CRITICS ARE NEVER WRONG CERTIFIED FRESH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I seriously hope that all of the mouseshills in this thread are larping.

The movie was indefensibly bad. Bad writing full of plotholes, worldbreaking deus ex machina and cringy cheap jokes ("yo momma", ironing scene, milking scene), mediocre acting (the actors did what they could I suppose), plenty of unnecessary "cutesy" CGI aliens to sell shit to normies...the visuals were the only thing in it which was good.

The progressive politics were the thing I minded least in the whole movie. For once, they didn't shove it down your piehole too hard. If everything else was on point, I'm sure I'd enjoy that movie. But even the scenes where the purple hair lady emasculated Poe didn't make sense, she had a mutiny on hand and all she had to do was to explain her plan.

>shills are THIS desperate after their review bomb narrative got BTFO
lmao

Fuck off, look at that tragedy Ghost Busters reboot. Are critic scores that much more legit? Whois gaming the system here?

>disney shills are rea-

>I seriously hope that all of the mouseshills in this thread are larping.
They aren't, they are unironical shills. Disney bought reviews and now the gig is up, shills are panicking and trying to gain control of the narrative, only to get BTFO once and again