Muh where's Chewbacca's medal

>muh where's Chewbacca's medal

Is there a more Reddit complaint? What about the other X- and Y-Wing pilots? Why weren't they applauded too?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e8AUWahxHgw
fightersgeneration.com/characters2/morozumi-sp2.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chewbacca is a fucking pet dog and likely has an IQ sub 80. He also probably smells like shit, that raggedy ass walking carpet. He would probably just try to eat the medal.

They don't have wookiee sized medals.

Actually, who was the surviving Y-Wing pilot? We see all of them get shot down.

>can perform repairs and fly an advanced space ship
>hurr durr chewie is a retard

They forgot about the droid attack on the wookis as well

>giving medal to a dog.
Even after Han's death Lei go to Rey and not to him.

Chewie is one of my favourite characters but he is kind of a cuck
>gets no medal
>everyone walks all over him
>be best mates with han for decades
>han dies
>he lets some rando he has only know for a few days take control of the ship that is his now
>doesn't say a fucking thing about it
grow some balls, chewie

I think the message to bring home is that people tend to forget about wookies

He's also a war vet who's worked with the old Jedi Council.
Not to mention understands Basic though he can't speak it.

>What about the other X- and Y-Wing pilots?
All doing their jobs.

Han, Luke, and Chewie were three guys who appeared out of nowhere and saved the day.

Retards can operate any machinery if you make it easy enough for them.

Not only that, Han Solo died and Leia literally snubbed Chewbacca in order to go hug Rey.

I get the feeling that leia fucking hates chewie

Why would someone who doesn't believe in clothes want a necklace? Chewie, like all Wookiees, is highly utilitarian. He wears a holster for his bow gun and assorted utilities, and that's it. Wookiees clearly don't believe in trappings.

This is one of my buddys -- Chris Kiley (with his band, the Mouldy Filters) -- and this song is all about what you just posted.
youtube.com/watch?v=e8AUWahxHgw

I always assumed they only had two medals to award, the whole ceremoy being quickly put together and unplanned.

soyboys

He got one in the comics.

>people saying he isn't a retard
>his species' language is literally just screams that most people can't understand

The question is, who cares if Chewbacca didn't get a medal? What about the surviving pilots that contributed to the battle, and all the ones who sacrificed themselves?

Chewie was basically along for the ride. Han is the one who shot down a plane so got a medal and a promotion to general.
He accepts Ray as his new master because she smells right, like midichlorians or something.

too much fur, cant see his skin

if he had black skin the soyim would be clamoring for wookie rights and commenting how powerful amd virile they are

Every hero character in nu-was is castrated even the non humans like Yoda. If R2 didn't talk in beeps he would be learning how toxic masculinity is.

>can perform repairs and fly an advanced space ship

So can Rey Sue.
Therefore not really an arguement for intelligence.

Where's Wedge's fucking medal? Why was that hall made up of 90% mannequins? Why didn't they replace Threepio's silver leg with a golden one?

Should have spoken up about it. If everyone at your wrk is getting raises except you and you don;t say anything about it, then who's to blame?

Those faggot survivor rebels needed some backbone.

>What about the surviving pilots that contributed to the battle, and all the ones who sacrificed themselves?
They got holographic memorials and Wedge would often give heroic speeches to the new recruits of Rogue Squadron about them, how they would always be in the shadow of their sacrifice, and how if Biggs were still alive he'd be in command.

In the comics.

In the final frames of the Rebel attack on the Empire's first Death Star, just before it blows up, we see several of the surviving Rebel ships involved escape the blast zone and fly home:

>the millennium falcon
>luke skywalker's x-wing
>a couple of other x-wings
>one lucky y-wing

It's also possible that whatever high-speed, low-drag ejection systems those high-tech brush fighters are equipped with are capable of throwing their crew safely outside the combat zone, so that some of the pilots who had their fighters shot down *might* have survived (if they'd affixed their breathing masks in time) to be recovered by Rebel S&R before Yavin IV gets abandoned.

>and a promotion to general.
That was in ROTJ. They still called him Captain in ESB.

>one lucky y-wing
Disney turned that into a girl.

Woah, woah, woah! Fuck Chewbacca, the big hairy beast!

Where in the flying fuck is Admiral Leia's medal?

I predict that disney will tell people that r2d2 is female.

>pureanger.webm
Okay, clearly Israel & China have teamed up to emasculate America because they cannot possibly win an actual war against us in Chad mode, and this film is literally an act of psychological warfare.
>remember that time an asian country thought we'd lose our nerve when they bombed our naval harbor in hawaii -- bringing us *into* wwii instead of scaring us out of it?

I'll be sure to tell my friends what you think.
>at least one of them kinda is lol

>Admiral

wait what's a 'brush fighter'

My mistake. I forgot that in the Rebels ships are commanded by Captains and platoons are commanded by Generals.

>luke is a bush pilot
>he flies a fighter
>brush fighter
he's retarded user.

fightersgeneration.com/characters2/morozumi-sp2.jpg