Was Tom Goes To the Mayor good at all or just shit?

Was Tom Goes To the Mayor good at all or just shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2s8Os_32qQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Makes me laugh to this day
youtube.com/watch?v=2s8Os_32qQY

what the fuck is that Flo?

Yep

Far far better than anything else they made at least.

"Perchance some poetry by a fortnight".

Did any of you guys ever go to Pipe Camp as a kid? I always loved going

>Being this much of a faggot
Tim and Eric awesome show great Job was fucking good as well

It had its moments. Some episodes were tedious and unfunny, others were hilarious. Bass-fest was the best episode IMO.

It was sort of hit and miss.

The while "rats off to ya' " thing in the X-mas episode is really hilarious to me for some reason.

>"Now this is what Christmas is all about."

She's the voice of Tom's horrible wife as well.

It had some good moments, but overall I think it was just another mediocre Adult Swim show.

it was okay, but it was another one of those
>Main character is a total loser that the world shits on each episode
Which gets really old after a while

Porcelain Birds is my all time favorite episode. I accidentally made on guy experience an asthma attack because he was laughing so hard at the very description of that episode.

Brrrnzing.

>I'm not finished. There'd need to be a crazy Mad Max Waterworld type situation where porcelain becomes more valuable than gold.
>SLIMED!

Tom Goes To the Mayor gets fucking depressing as it goes on

I still have my Rats off to Ya shirt. Didn't they also sell a Hats off to Ya shirt?

No it wasn't, Tim and Eric and 90% of those awkward extra's they had were terrible at their delivery. The material was good, the writing wasn't the issue. It was the performance, they somehow failed at acting badly. You can see the experienced actors did a fantastic job with the scripts, Zach in particular was gold, he knew how to just be a bad actor instead of trying to insert random pauses and grinning while looking at the camera.
Tim and Eric are just bad performers, Tom Goes To The Mayor worked because so much of their delivery was just voice acting, it was the animators that created their performance.

Also, TGTTM had a PLOT. Not just a random string of bizarre ideas and non-sequiturs, only a fraction of which were actually funny.

Yes. Most of what Tim Heidecker is attached to is pretty funny. I love On Cinema.

>Yes. Most of what Tim Heidecker is attached to is pretty funny.

Go away Tim.

best thing tim and eric have done.

not sure why/how they got so many celebrity cameos though.