Get a job, you lazy little git

>Get a job, you lazy little git...

With the renewed interest from the trailer,
How about we go all the way back to the start?
It's pretty different from the movie, but it's okay enough.
And hell, why not - a sequel for this mini was announced too.

This is-
Millar & Gibbons' The Secret Service: Kingsman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MmMIgIygzdA
youtube.com/watch?v=b07Z_qfchFk
youtube.com/watch?v=lNcZrn5dqZw
youtube.com/watch?v=LfjL9uX2leg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And here we go...

Getting Mark Hamill to not play Mark Hamill was weird.

And now we're getting going...
youtube.com/watch?v=MmMIgIygzdA

Thanks, Dave. I've always wondered how this compares to the movie.

I like the characters a lot more here, but the movie has...action. Which this noticeably lacks.

Pretty sure that was too short a distance for the parachute to work anyway, especially with 2 people.

Lol I can see why that didn't make it into the movie

Good taste.

Part 2:
wherein protoypes

youtube.com/watch?v=b07Z_qfchFk

Which is weird that they still went out to get Mark Hamill for a similar role.

>Make Gazelle a hot dancer Odd Job

I won't lie, perhaps the greatest idea Matthew Vaughn ever had.

It was definitely the best change the movie did.

No doubt. The fight scene was great. I just want her to stab me to death with her legs.

This is why we're getting Atomic Blonde and the second (or fourth or whatever) The Mummy remake.

Gary's blastin' them all away

Are they going to teach him how to pleasure a man too?

Part 3:
Rough Patches

They probably should.

youtube.com/watch?v=lNcZrn5dqZw

>the bit where the pupils split in the mummy trailer
wew lad

I liked this more than the film but the trailer for the new film has me thinking I'll enjoy that more than either the comic or the original movie.

I hope that rumor of Vaughn on MoS 2 turns out to be real though and that he gets plenty of help from Millar.

that weirds me out because I don't remember seeing that before EXCEPT in the Fortress of the Apocalypse manga where the super zombies do that to control other zombies.

Well, it sure is a cool car.

I liked the film's action, but didn't enjoy the film outside of that very much, but the new movie looks a lot more entertaining.

I hope the sequel to the comic is good as well.

It was in the first issue of the Kamandi challenge if I remember right. The new Mummy film seems quite horror-y, I hope that's not just trailer hype.

It weirds me out too in a hot way.

I hope that they're able to make distinct Frankenstein and Dracula ones as well.
I hear Untold got kicked out of this continuity.

If you could steal any car in the world, why would you ever lowball it?

Untold was basically a Dracula superhero movie weirdly enough.

Yeah, and it didn't do it half badly.

I just like my Dracula's nice and villainous.
Harker and Co. should be the real badasses.

Does anyone know much about the sequel comic's plot?

And yeah, outside of the action I don't have much investment in the first film. But the second film looks like the straightforward R-rates Bond goofiness without the smug snark the first one had. And that's very appealing to me.

sheeiit

Kurtzman went on record with Universal support to say Untold was out. He's apparently got a hard-on to do Creature from the Black Lagoon "next."

They're slow on Frankenstein because they think people still remember the one with McAvoy and Radcliffe. Also because Sup Forums's favorite fanfic writer is still trying to shop a sequel to that.

That's exactly my sentiment about the new one too.
It was trying too hard to be self-aware and goofy. It wasn't pulling it off haha.

The new one just seems to be going for goofy, and the Statemen with their lassos reminds a whole lot of Spy Kids...in a good way.

The sequel comic just has a name "The Secret Service: The Red Diamond". Well, Kingsman: The Red Diamond, but the comic has jackshit to do with Kingsman anything.

Apparently they're not trying to make the UMCU a fully synchronized franchise but more of a jumping off point to make a bunch of different horror action/adventure films in a modern context. Think like scary Indiana Jones where the background matters If you want to care about it but there's no reason to try to fit all the pieces together if you just want to enjoy a movie.

They dun goofed.

Creature From The Black Lagoon would be fucking great, if donee well. And I can understand that. That movie was lackluster.

Is that like the Queen's car or what?

Yeah, Royal car.

that's fine.

I think Universal should just license all of it to Blumhouse and say "give us ten films by 2020."

Anything will be better than the Polaroid movie later this summer.

Anyone remember the full story about Oscar Pistorious auditioning for Gazelle but being passed over because he didn't "look like a killer"?

Brilliant

Why would they send them to a place where Gary is known? England's big enough to find other street gangs.

Only Uncle Jack would've cared.
The rest of the recruits are more posh, or at least not chavvy as him. They probably didn't think of it.

And by the looks at this page...they don't keep the tightest lid on things.

>Norman Osborn hair

Part 4:
Graduation Day

youtube.com/watch?v=LfjL9uX2leg

It was weird first seeing that hair in real life. Surreal.

That sounds like an Onion article.
>Inspired by the 2012 Paralympics in London, Matthew Vaughn wanted to have a character with a prosthetic leg, similar to the 'Flex-Foot Cheetah' as worn by paralympian sprinters. At one point, Oscar Pistorius was approached about playing the role of 'Gazelle', and his representatives were asked if Pistorius could play a convincing killer. He later declined to take the role to focus on practicing for future sporting events. In February 2013, Pistorius was put on trial, and later sentenced for shooting and killing his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp. Also in the film, Gazelle shoots someone through a door. Pistorius had shot Steenkamp through a door.
Huh.