1 billion dollars later

>1 billion dollars later
>Disneymarvel has yet to top this sequence from Fox's "X-men Origins: Wolverine"

youtu.be/3m6FSkcZSIo

Why are disneymarvel so bad at making capeshit movies (or movies in general for that matter)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gAk4BqUXP7M
youtube.com/watch?v=pew1RWnTafM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Churchill#Burma_(1945)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At least they're not DC
youtube.com/watch?v=gAk4BqUXP7M

Total kino. Should've been the whole movie

Because marvel prefers to shit out as many movies as possible and see what it sticks, that's why you have Dr. Strange (literally green lantern with magic)

The Nagasaki sequence was better though

dumb fuck, that sequence was Joss Whedon who also gave you marvelfags this gem

That is really fucking nice indeed

So? It's still a DC movie.

That scene set my expectations so much higher for the rest of the movie. Great start, but really failed to deliver beyond that point.

>Logan lands on D-Day
>then he teleports to Hiroshima/Nagasaki to save that jap

explain

>The Normandy landings (codenamed Operation Neptune) were the landing operations on Tuesday, 6 June 1944 (termed D-Day)
>During the final stage of World War II, the United States dropped nuclear weapons on the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki on August 6 and 9, 1945

>sabertooth is about to rape a woman
>soldier orders him to stop
>wolverine prepares to kill 10+ innocent soldiers to defend his rapist brother

what did he mean by this?

I want a Logan and Cap in WWII movie with Evans and Jackman.

Are you autistic or did your family just not love you enough?

Yeah so what? Why would you leave Europe and fight on the Pacific?

>it's okay to kill a dozen innocent people that are trying to stop your rapist brother because "muh family"

I bet you thought pearl harbor sucked, too

>scenes women will never understand

Why did he fight in any of the wars?

I can practically smell the soy in your breath

Is The Wolverine even connected to Origins?

this is the closest thing I could find

>Logan: Steve, remember me? We were together at war.
>Cap: Logan?

REEEEEE NO MORE JACKMAN MOVIES

Logan was a perfect send-off for him.

But the rest of the movie is horrible.

>Capeshit fans

It's Vietnam in the next clip you retard

that was fucking awful. the amount of brown and bloom to smear over the piss poor budget is astonishing

In the other wolverine movie Logan is a prisoner in Nagasaki

If the whole movie had been like that just those two over through the ages, falling out it would've been 11/10.

Still a perfectly done montage, looks like comic.

The video game was better than the movie as a whole I guess.

Yet it still looks 10x better than a 200m disneymarvel movie, objectively speaking

The truck sequence is kino. Nothing in Justice League is

youtube.com/watch?v=pew1RWnTafM

>"I think one of the keys to me in signing on to this movie was that we had a very strong idea and we had a strong approach to the story. That we really went from something new and different, and the moment the studio agreed to call it The Wolverine, I was just thrilled, rather than saying Wolverine 2. This is a standalone movie."

>"I think for whatever reason, there were a number of things working against us at the time in X-Men Origins: Wolverine. We all put our heart and soul into it, I just honestly when I watched it I went, I still don’t feel like we’ve really delivered who my vision of who this character is."

Tbqh it's not as bad as people say it was.
Bad cgi aside like it had some great scenes, such as the adamantium bonding scene and what OP posted.
The chemistry between Logan and Sabretooth was real, and it was a well done tragedy in that regard.

Real shame Mangold couldn't figure out a way to get Liev in Logan

Because the X-Men movies were made one by one, each building on top of the last, where as other capeshit is obsessed with creating a larger-than-life over-arching story covering 20 years.

It's the same reason comic books went to shit.

Everything is "paced for the trade". rather than just making a fun 15 page adventure for kids to read on their lunch break, everyone wants to be Watchmen.

Nagasaki took place a year after D-day, moron.

Why not? He can't die.

Nope

>Yeah so what? Why would you leave Europe and fight on the Pacific?
Wasn't there a British soldier who did that and then he cursed and hated America for the rest of his life for ending the war early?

Yea found him it was this guy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Churchill#Burma_(1945)

>"If it wasn't for those damn Yanks, we could have kept the war going another 10 years!"

Because he just wants to fight. He didn't "leave the fight in Europe" either Berlin Surrenders my 2nd Nagasaki was bombed August 6th. That's plenty of time to get captured.