>11 posts about MLP
>5 posts about Dan
>1 post about Transformers and/or The Aquabats
>27 posts about/by Barneyfag dispersed throughout the above
>404

IF YOU HUG BLUE AND RED, IT MAKES PURPLE
BARNEY PURPLE

Don't hate on Hasbros

That logo looks so unprofessional. Why didn't they bring back Kids?

>27 posts about/by Barneyfag dispersed throughout the above.

That would only happen if someone actually posted pastel-colored unprocessed hamburger meat.

Poor distribution.

So Discovery, in their infinite wisdom, decided that this was all Hasbro's fault and took more control.

Then again, its probably for the best. They had just hired a new president that came from Disney. Shitty kidcoms seemed inevitable.

Then gain AGAIN, they were weeks away from airing Pinky and the Brain and Freakazoid, so...

this is the closest i've got senpai, sorry

someone else has to do it

TROUSAH?!?

And Hasbro never showed interest in merchandising Dan Vs. which would have done reasonably well at Hot Topic et al.

>They had just hired a new president that came from Disney. Shitty kidcoms seemed inevitable.
I'll take that any day over fucking Cake Boss reruns and and leftover Discovery documentary shit....seriously it's like they went from a kids demo to straight up don't even have a demographic now

I'm watching Discovery Family as we speak, and it's some doc about midget families. Give me Clarissa Explains it all and Sister Sister reruns anyday

>some doc about midget families

Little People Big World or whatever?

Still, amusing to think that this airs hours after a show about talking magical horses. What a contrast.

so does he sperg out if people talk about pone? like, without pictures i mean, only text.

Discovery never stopped complaining that Hasbro gave them a raw deal. So when the deal came up for renewal Hasbro just said "fuck it."

When I get around to drawing a new/improved Hub-Tan, I'm also writing some background for her that explains this(I have the story pretty much nailed down, but I need to work out a few kinks in the drawing design, I want to do one of my absolute favorite networks justice)

No, because then he'd get banned/have his posts deleted with no hope of the others receiving the same fate

Barneyfag is autistic but he isn't quite stupid, he knows he can only ever achieve his "goals" if an actual image is posted

>Poor distribution.

No shit it was one of Discovery's ultra premium channels which had always been a viewership sinkhole. But under Margret it was growing. Discovery is always a pinhead for decisions.

He'll they may have just killed their only car show by forcing them to compete with a bunch street racers and lose on purpose

So its MLP the only show that's saving this channel?

If by that you mean "the only show that even has new episodes being made for it", then yes.

Once Hasbro gets the chance to pull it and put it on Netflix they will. Likely after the movie.

Sounds likely. And smart.

Speaking of Netflix, Hasbro should move their next TF show there too.

Not RiD. Just cancel that.

I think the new EQG specials will be Netflix exclusive

This was the best version.

Pretty much, it's the only show with new seasons still coming out at this point now that Rescue Bots and Littlest Pet Shop have both ended. Most days the majority of cartoons they even air are MLP and LPS with Transformers Prime and Rescue bots in the earlier morning hours, currently they even stopped airing G1 reruns and G.I. Joe which as someone who actually still watches shit on tv, is disappointing

Although, there is a new Littlest Pet Shop show coming out and I wonder what the plans for that are.

Netflix, most likely.

By now I'm sure Hasbro has realized its a sinking ship.

Every time I see this it feels like a really old idea. Like they had this in production talks in '06 or something.

Does anyone actually watch this channel? Is it even getting comparable ratings since switching back to Discovery?

Which is a strange move from a channel owned by a toy company. I would have assumed anything that appeared on it was purely for merchandising.

It honestly does not look like they have a targeted demographic. The channel is essentially leftover Discovery shows from 5 years ago in a totally random order.

Well, Dan Vs was not exactly a Hasbro property...it only even got aired on the network because the creator had some friend who had influence over there or something, it was originally pitched to Adult Swim and they passed on it IIRC

What other channel should MLP be in?

Mediocre network, yadda yadda, dye you degenerate browniefart. Is there any way to speed up the process?

None. It was meant for the Hub, If I was forced to choose one based on the company it would share I'd say Disney XD, CN and Nick have more viewers but a part of me would die if it aired on one of those. At least on Discovery Family it airs like ten times a day and during good hours, if it went on CN or some shit the show would be forcefully murdered by no air time and no promotion like every non CN original that gets put over there

Their loss. But if they had Dan would have gotten one season and they'd picked up another show from the Tim and Eric trash pile. Tom goes to the Mayor was their only good one from those guys and I'll stand by that till the end of time.

Hub actually aired a fair amount of stuff that Hasbro wouldn't make a buck on in terms of merchandising, Batman TAS, Animaniacs, Tiny Toons, etc...mostly reruns of old shows, but still

I miss the Hub.

Disney or Nick would take good care of it since both companies actually treat their licensed shows as actual shows. (i.e Pokémon and Miraculous)

>mfw no one mentions Kaijudo
>mfw no third season

Circa 09 Adult Swim was trying to transition from cartoon series entirely to absurdist humor live action parodies.

Really sucks we cannot get shows on the block like Dan Vs. which are more than the 8 minute weird shit or live action Tim and Eric crap.

Die you degenerate Barneyfag

I actually assumed most of that were cheap placeholders until they had enough of their own properties to air. Most channels will show cheaper reruns at first, then after a while slowly build a large enough catalog of series to have those on instead.

You mean Hasjew?

k

I heard it airs on Nick in some foreign countries.

you cunt.

no u

FUCK

>not starting with the mindset pic

0/10 failed Lee imposter

THE MADMAN

He posted him above you mong.
Fucking hell why can't Lee himself kill himself, Didn't he fail his studies too? PRobably because he lurk Sup Forums all the time.

neck yourself

I fucking hate all of you.

Fuck you

hang yourself plz

>smart
I'm not sure that word applies at this point, it's hard to bother with it after it started becoming the Poochie and Friends show.

A show about talking MIDGET horses, no less.

He does, actually. Might've happened here already lol.