SAMURAI JAAAAAAACK

SAMURAI JAAAAAAACK

Man it is good to see you babe

Chewie?
You really let yourself go. I guess you're still taking it rough after what happened to Han

Here's the reference for those who don't get it.

The guy ended up with more than 8 rows of (You)s

cancer incarnate

I still don't get this. What's so funny about it?

It's not, it's just more evidence that Sup Forums is infested by retarded kids. That guy probably just did it shitty on purpose to see if he could get some (you)s and it worked.

It was funny for a while but now its just annoying. Stop posting that shit.

I mean that's what I don't get. It's obvious it was on purpose, so I fail to understand the (You)s.

Sup Forums is pretty well known for it's incredibly shitty and stupid userbase and over-all low quality in posts, so it's no big surprise

I got into the screencap!

>Sup Forums
Pretty sure that applies to every board

That is not how you screenshot, user.
You dont need the entire thread. When you have to color code stuff, you're putting in too much.

Congratulations, you're a faggot.

put me in the screencap
I wanna be on funnyjunk

me too I want reddit points

I don't know user, I find that Sup Forums is alot worst by the fact that we have all kinds of roaches from other sites mixing around here without assimilating to the general culture, and also have people really pushing the 'pretending to be a retard' shtick like and
Doesn't help that regular users don't do shit about it.

This is the scene that a friend of mine always like quoting, which made me think Samurai Jack was no good, then I was shown the Raver episode and had that misconception reinforced. Recently decided to sit down at watch the old episodes. I cannot believe how wrong I was, the moment I got to Jack vs The Archers I knew I was so very very wrong.

Looks like there will be no money for you, crazy round man

>I don't know user, I find that Sup Forums is alot worst by the fact that we have all kinds of roaches from other sites mixing around here without assimilating to the general culture

We're a Sup Forums colony, what were you expecting?

I meant sites like tumblr, which is the most prevalent/obvious here

eww

>how Sup Forums makes a screencap.jpg

That's not even the good one.

why are reactions now in screencaps

After Samurai Jack ends can we have a Toonami sticky every Saturday night? That's the most fun I've had on Sup Forums in forever

Can someone explain this meme for me. I been away for awhile now.

>needing to explain a forced meme
Fuck off kid, it wasn't funny the first time
I blame Sup Forums flooding into Sup Forums because there's not enough games for the retards to act contrarian on

It actually was on funnyjunk, their turnaround time for stupid fucking setup joke threads is amazing.

They've always been in screen caps if the creator takes the time to do it. It shows context and results of it.

Can I get a link to the torrent?

because you need to know its supposed to be funny!

It's like a pseudo studio audience. It gives the viewer the vibe of what the general reaction is

okay I am VERY confused.
jack got that upset over a wee sheep? what has he been eating? get mad at aku for monsterizing it if youre gonna get mad.
he lost the sword by dropping it into a hole?
he never thought to go down in there and get it?
the hole grew in size 20 times in 50 years?
then it shrinks up again, but he still can't find the sword in it? why?

>wee sheep
the statues implied they were holy on top of their already innocent nature.
>dropped the sword
him saying "the sword left me" implies that it forced his grip to give out and then bounced to the hole
>never thought to go down and get it
I got nothin
>hole grew
it was a time portal, no one knows how deep that shit goes.
>shrinks up again
I dont know what you're talking about
>still can't find the sword
the sword wasn't down there, it was taken back by the gods, and he accepted/realized this when he saw the sheep skull.