So who do you think is inside Savitar' body?

So who do you think is inside Savitar' body?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12866149
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savitar_(comics)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Alchemy guy

the guy they're training to beat him

Who else could it possibly be but Barry?

almost everything in the tv arc is the same as the comic arc feat. blue flash except wally dies instead of iris.

Why do you think that?
Do you mean Wally?
He seems like a big guy even without the suit.

It's Cisco.
He is the heart of Team Flash and the only one able to design the tech to build the suit.
He did it because loss of hands, loss of brother, Barry's fault. If he didn't create Flashpoint, he would still have both.

I'm pretty sure that Barry dies instead of Iris. The final day of shooting was a funeral scene. Barry was there, but walked off... with his dead mother. Like they were both ghosts saying goodbye.

It's Barry.

Why is Future Flash emo?

ded gf
sad dad
friend evil other no hands

I cannot possibly think of a revelation that would make this mystery worth it.

Fucking Christ, even Arrow figured out the proper time to unmask the villain and let the story play out. I'm tired of the villain for this season being a big CGI fart that doesn't actually do anything or get involved in the plot because everything ahs to lead up to Iris' death, making every encounter before that narratively worthless.

The main villain may as well be an anvil that's destined to fall on Iris' head in two weeks, or a brain tumor.

Let's put it to a final vote.

strawpoll.me/12866149

The answer comes Tuesday.

If it's Barry I'll drop the show. People have been saying every evil speedster would be some future Barry since season fucking one and I hate the idea so much.

>I cannot possibly think of a revelation that would make this mystery worth it.
Also this. Other theories for Savitar are Ronnie Raymond, HR, Jay, original Thawne??
The only way I could care about this is if it was somehow Eddie. Other than that it's fucking lame.

safe bet, barry

long shot, wellsobard, somehow

>If it's Barry I'll drop the show. People have been saying every evil speedster would be some future Barry since season fucking one and I hate the idea so much.
People have literally been doing the same for Eddie.

>The only way I could care about this is if it was somehow Eddie

Even if it is Eddie we've got what, three episodes to explore the villain of the entire fucking season?

That's insane. For as poorly handled as Jay/Zoom was, we at least got the reveal at a point where the writers could explore his character. You can't cram that in to your ebin finale arc.

It could be Abraham Lincoln or a dog in an mech suit, or Greg Berlanti himself at this point, it's irrelevant.

why do you hate it?

It's not Future Barry, it's Earth-2 Barry from Earth-2 future bad ending

Eddie was just a red herring

That's because he was so pure :(

Agreed

I don't think the idea is inherently bad, but people have been clamoring for it so much that they made me hate it. I'm totally over the "evil future version of our hero!" in literally any media. And I guess part of it is me being pissed off that they'd rather bring out an evil Barry than ACTUALLY do the Rogues.

I don't think anyone's clamoring for it, I think it's just accepted. Everything points to it.

Its Caitlin's mom.

>I think it's just accepted. Everything points to it.
For Savitar, I'll admit that it definitely looks that way. But people said this exact shit for Wells in season one, Zoom, and even the fucking Rival. It's like the boy who cried wolf.

I kind of feel this way, I used to like the idea a lot more but in some ways they haven't done the fall very well so it won't feel earned but on other hand other options are so much worse, just like last season.

>they'd rather bring out an evil Barry than ACTUALLY do the Rogues.

That's not really their fault.

>Want to do the Rogues in season 2 led by Captain Cold.
>"Legends of Tomorrow" happens and takes away Cold and Heatwave and then kills Cold off twice.

>Want to do the Rogues in season 3 led by Mirror Master
>The actor gets cast in a movie and becomes unavailable for most of the season.

Maybe they'll finally pull it off next season with the Thinker.

>Maybe they'll finally pull it off next season with the Thinker.
There will be another evil speedster and you're going to like it. :\

H.R dies.

>Everything points to it

The clues point to it being fucking anyone. It could be Catlin or Jay or Earth-3 Ronnie and the clues could fit any of them, They're vague to the point of uselessness.

And your revenge plot doesn't work if I don't know who the fuck you are. At least Zoom just wanted to be interdimensional Shadow The Hedgehog and jerk off about how fast he is, Savitar is based off of a relationship that functionally doesn't exist because he isn't a real character. I never thought I'd want Zoom back, but at least he did shit. Remember when he Bane'd Barry in front of the entire police department and how hype everyone was over that?

Fucking hell, CADMUS is more of a threat in goddamn Supergirl then Savitar is and they haven't shown up in like six episodes.

They already said it won't.

They've said that before.

Its Bart Allen.

You're wrong.

They've always said the main villains of season 3 would be Alchemy and Savitar.

I have always liked the idea that Eddie would come back, and I THOUGHT that's who Zoom was...didn't really like what we got but whatever.

It's petty but really simple motivation to convey.
>I shot myself to kill Eobard
>You didn't save my body to bury me
>I spent eternity in my dying breath watching literally EVERY TIMELINE where you get my girl: past, present, future
>I made my armor from the speedforce
>broke off a piece (the stone) and threw it around until I landed in your timeline.

Future Barry would really suck at this point, but it's either This or That, and "you screwed up with Flashpoint so much I trapped myself fixing it and swore to kill you" would be just as ridiculous but would take even less time and emotion to explain.

EVERY EARTH*

Three midgets in a trenchcoat.

>not a thousand bees

Getting a bit bored of the whole 'who is the mystery speedster'. Takes up way too much of the story.

It worked well for Reverse Flash but even Arrow has always revealed it's villains a lot quicker than Flash. Also wish we'd Alchemy could've been a villain alongside Savitar for more than we got.

Why did they even have to do this "Savitar is one of us" thing? The story about some guy in Ancient India getting powers and creating a mythical cult of Speed Force in his name was fine enough. It gave him mistique, and made the identity irrelevant.

The mystery was, how exactly would they figure out the way to beat Savitar. Wally was the way, but got kidnapped into Speed Force... But now he's back with the team. So, instead of analyzing additional stuff about the situation, we are now given a mystery of who among Team Flash specifically could become an ancient Indian god in the future-past?

What I'm saying is, there was no need for Savitar's identity to be a plot point.

>What I'm saying is, there was no need for Savitar's identity to be a plot point.

It's a symptom of how fucked the story is. Putting exact date and time on Iris' death destroys your entire story because it turns everything before that into a game of narrative keep-away between Team Flash and Savitar because they can't hurt them and he can't kill any other team members, and the stakes are elevated to the point that the entire plot has to be consumed by them, you can't focus on anything else other then MUH IRIS.

This story was dead in the water before it ever left the fucking page. This show isn't some sort of 24-esque plot-driven narrative bullet train, this is first and foremost a character melodrama for better or worse. What conceivable reason would you add this ridiculous ticking clock to a story that can't support it?

Seriously, I don't even know what the hell Savitar's whole plan and goals even are. He channels himself through Alchemy to bring back Flashpoint metas to give Wallace his speed so he'd get cocky and trade places with him in the speed force. And then just chill until the time is right to kill Iris in revenge for being trapped in the speed force? But aside from his murderboner we don't know what the hell he even does besides be a speedster boogieman.

His role in this season just boils down to being a ticking clock to Iris' death. He doesn't do anything, it might as well be speed cancer or literally anything else that the team has to change the future to stop.

They severelydropped the ball on the Savitar story. He has no major purpose to the story other than killing Iris. The way Jay talked about Savitar at the start of the season made him an ancient force to be reckoned with, not a mediocre plot device whose identity matters for some fucking reason.
What does discovering Savitar's identity have to do with saving Iris anyway?

Why does the villain have a secret identity that has to be discovered in every season?

Why can't they have a bad guy out in the open?

It's a really cheap way to create tension. It worked in season 1 because it was a good mystery for the first half of the season, but doing it like this just means that you can't get much good character interaction with the villain.

Why can't we just have a fucking villain with an established identity from the get-go? It's such shitty writing on par with the horrible "let's stretch out a problem that can be resolved in a few minutes over an entire episode+ by not fucking talking about it."

>Why does the villain have a secret identity that has to be discovered in every season?

It's even worse considering how much better Arrow has handled Prometheus, from his introduction to his plan to the ultimate revelation and what he does after that.

They could just be lying lel

>Remember when he Bane'd Barry in front of the entire police department and how hype everyone was over that?

Don't remind me, that was one of the best moments in the entire series and it pisses me off how much they dropped the ball.

Everything since season 1 of the Flash has been a colossal disappointment. Sure it's had some odd highlights and decent episode but the overarching plots have been poor.

The show is almost identically structured to how it was in the first season. There's a core team at STAR labs (that is exponentially growing with useless characters) that basically handhold Barry into solving freak of the week problems while evil speedster with mysterious identity appears to beat him up every once in a while.

Just feels really samey and lacking in creativity for a show that's about a superhero that has some pretty wacky source material. Feels like they need to freshen up the format of the show next seasons (binning the 'team Flash' thing would be a good start).

BTW KF reacted to his reveal I'd say Ronnie Raymond who probably thinks Barry purposly left him in the wormhole.

The whole bad guy is a speedster is getting pretty tiring hopefully season 4 will have a different villaindr alchemey was going in that direction but he was taken care off too fast.

please don't be this. I want this for the next season.
I want the blue suit, real Barry stuck in the speedforce, future-Barry knowing everything that will happen, team Flash being all "say whaaat?", Future-Barry always being a few steps ahead of everyone

I'm betting the Barry shit is just a trick.

It'll turn out to be Cisco.

This or 90s Flash series Barry Allen.

>He was the first speedster

That part of Savitar's background has to be a lie unless it's him. It wouldn't make any sense, it's just to throw you off since it can't be Barry since in the show we know he's not the first speedster. Unless you count a different version of him...

But yeah, they wouldn't do that not after already using the actor for his dad/Jay

Yeah I'm at this stage. That along with the fact there's no chance they'll kill Iris means I'm struggling to find a reason to carry on watching anymore.

We already had a bees episode. Robot bees.

>not doing more bees
>not just airing an episode that's just countless bees killing everyone in the entire world
>not just doing Planet of the Bees
>not doing infinite bees

>crisis of infinite bees

Me after a few drinks.

>Bees on Infinite Earths
>Beepoint

A Decepticon spark.

>Beebirth

>Bees Attack

What if it turns out to be a rogue part of the speed force tired of Barry's shit?

>Another evil speedster as main baddie
>Speedster is faster than Barry again
>Another "who is is the mysterious evil speedster" story

How do you fuck up a Flash show this bad, seriously.

A Cold War pilot for a third-world nation, the man who would become known as Savitar

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savitar_(comics)

Well, looks like it's Jay Garrick who got stuck in the speed force and gone mad
We all know it's somebody from the cast, cuz it would be beyond retarded
Why do you guys hate idea of Savitar being future Barry? since all other speedsters are either dead or good, he is the best option
At least better than 'random guy gone rogue for shitty reason'

I'd be salty because it's obvious Zoom was a scrapped version of an evil E2 Barry.

I think a better question is why the fuck should anyone care?

>Why do you guys hate idea of Savitar being future Barry?

It doesn't make any sense. Why would he go back and fuck his whole life up for himself? I mean, yeah, he did this before with Flashpoint but presumably he learned his lesson with that. And his intent then was to make a better world for himself, not to destroy everything he loves (which seems to be Savitar's goal)

>Final Bee

dude its obviosly wells. last epsode when past barry was talking to future killer frost, she was all like HE HELPED ME BECOME A BETTER VERSION OF MYSELF which is what new harrison wells seems to be doingwith everybody, as his shtick. and then i think barry went to confirm it with wally but he is catatonic so all he has is a hunch

Barry technically is the first speedster of Earth-1.

Nega Barry

>Eddie thawne is the red herring 3 seasons in a row

There should be a Savitar image like this. The only trouble is that we all want Iris to die in the future.

It's been such a retarded season that i wanna know who the fuck Savitar is just to be more mad

I love to wake up and start jacking ff to a picture of Michael Jackson after I'm done with that I break into someone's house steal there hamsters place it in a sock and begin banging it on the side of the wall until it does.soon after I use it's dead body as a condom to rape my neighbors dog with.i have to make sure there dog dies so I can bury in some remote locations so all the local hobos can have both a real sex doll and a glorious mane course to have with a side of Beene in a can.i then buy illegal RPGs at my local black market and find the closest boy scout meeting to blow the shit out of.after I've destroyed the building I take the buning dead bodies home chop them up and use them in a pot of my famous human remains chili after that I masturbate to the golden girls along with world war two casualties pictures and drift off to bed dreaming of sodmomizing Ian Everett creator of the webcomic poppy opossum.so how do you start your morningco?

This, tbqh. I stopped at "Duet", and am dropping the whole CW capeshit gig after the finale, so at this point I just wanna add more fuel to the flames