Am i the only adult who actually enjoys watching this show?

Am i the only adult who actually enjoys watching this show?
Despite being an obvious cash in on Disney princesses it's actually got well written characters and decent plots. There are a few flops, like the silent knight, but episodes like lord of the rink and the emerald key more than make up for it, and that's not even counting episodes that are considered "specials" like the curse of princess ivy or the secret of avalor.
Even if the episodes seem self contained at first characters actually do develop little by little, and interests/hobbies they pick up (like sofia joining flying derby and amber becoming interested in astronomy) become solid parts of their personality and they can bee seen doing these things or mentioning them here and there,

I'm not sure if my flamingly gay co worker who is trans-prettty pretty loli princess counts as adult. But he's got the merch. And I mean ALL the merch.

>MUH WELL WRITTEN CHARACTERS

pathetic

Inb4 chris hansen.

>implying well written characters don't make a show better

A while back we used to have weekly Sofia threads. They were lots of fun, and I used to stay up till 3AM participating, despite being a loser nerd who prefers to go to bed before midnight.

>he rather have shit written characters

I'm pretty sure that posting in cartoon threads at 3am makes you a bigger loser than going to bed before midnight. Sorry you had to find out this way

Who Brofia here?

I'm sorry, user.
It's 23:14.

I started watching the show for Amber but for me at least, it got old pretty fast and I soon dropped it. Maybe I'll give it another go.

What about amber made you want to watch the show? Just her looks? because she's like 11

This shouldn't really be surprising to you any more m8. But not just that, I like her personality as well.

I know it shouldn't but whenever i see pedophilia on the internet the last dregs of humanity i somehow still have boils up. Though honestly most of the fans for this show probably have to be pedophiles, because i cannot understand cedfia being such a popular ship if that's not the case.

Save it for people who actually hurt real kids user. Fantasies are just fantasies, though I have noticed an increase in people subscribing to retarded Jack Thompson style slippery slope fallacies lately.

I just worry that accenting pedophilia online will make them feel like there's nothing wrong with their pedophilia and they'll actually try to live out those fantasies,

This show has never been the same ever since it used up its Disney Princess Cameo quota and doesn't want to pull the trigger on the last two princesses.

Well, three since Moana's been released.

Well, maybe four since Pocahontas probably hasn't done a cameo yet

We wuz princesses n sheit

It's for toddlers you pathetic pedo. My 3 year old niece enjoys the pretty dresses and the music

Jesus, at least MLP had a creative visionary behind it with an actual design for a well-rounded show that sort of justified the autistic internet fandom. This is shits for the birds, shallow and empty on every level.

This season's opening episode was actually quite good.

Watching Cedric actually struggle with the conflict between attaining what he thought was his ultimate life goal versus the things he's learned from Sofia about friendship and trust shows a lot of character-building on his part.

Between that and Eugene actually taking responsibility for his actions before his reformation in "Tangled," I'd say that 'bad guys going good despite the downsides' has become the Disney lesson du jour for their kids shows.

this just in: Liking a show for kids doesn't mean you want to fuck kids.