BRUH

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

GET LITTY

Seriously, who actually liked the Warcraft movie? (Besides China)

Both are shit. TLJ is just more propaganda laden and ruins an arguably better canon.

>propaganda laden
WHAT propaganda
>Ruined an arguably better canon
It wasn’t even in that canon

it's over, Soy Wars: The Last White Man is officially a flop

>WHAT propaganda

>it wasn't even in that canon
Wait, so Star Wars movies now are not canon?

>mfw Satan supports RAUNCHY comedies

BURN BABY BURN

LETS MEME THIS SHITPILE INTO BRINGING DOWN DISNEY AND DIVERSITY DIVISION WARS

FUCK DISNEY FUCK THE PEDO MOUSE
BURN YOU SICK FUCKERS BURN

TIME FOR GOD TO UNLEASH SODOM AND GOMMORAH TREATMENT ON THE PEDOMOUSE SHITS

people have higher expectations for SW than vidya flicks

It's like a cunt hair from tipping the 50/50 mark. Jesus CHRIST.

star wars is practically nothing to the disney empire. they will get their money back for buying lucasfilm even if the normies did drop star wars, which i think we all know they won't.

>star wars is practically nothing to the disney empire
Not true. Star Wars is a huge phenomenon and if Diesney fucks it up, it WILL carry with them.

psst.. it's literally designed to be propaganda

>types of movies critics enjoy more than audiences vs the types of movies audiences enjoy more than critics

How do I go about "Getting litty"?

You failed to post movies critics are paid to like

>God’s Not Dead isn’t liked by liberal Atheist Jewish ((((journalists))))

Wow, I wonder why they panned it so hard?

>it follows
amazing
>the vvitch
amazing

ok so thanks for proving to everyone that audiences scores don't mean shit, fucking retards

i'll personally be seeing TLJ at least 5 times this week with 8 other people lmao, you just lost the drop you guys needed

GRRR WAR IS EEEVILLLL GUYS
DA WAR PROFITEERS BE SELLIN TA BOTH SIDES
AINT NO BAD OR GOOD GUYS, JUST EVIL CORPORATIONS

WHY THE FUCK DOES THE ALT RIGHT HATE FERDINDNADNADND

But why tho

you have to get raunchy first

>this coming from the company who bought the franchise for $4 Billion and FOX for $54 billion a week before TLJ released
the irony is strong with this one

Literally every movie on that list is shit though

I did, it was comfy as fuck. But this movie is only for people who've played a Warcraft game and liked it. You shouldn't watch it if you don't qualify for it.

If anyone thinks Disney is coming out of this intact they're wrong. This is going to be a fucking bloodbath.

The fuck? Who doesn't like It Follows?

>"I was very hungry to create female characters who felt real"
>Literally every character they've made is 1 dimensional

you finna be VERY lit, not just gonna be lit, but EXTREMELY lit rather.

Disney will be fine. But it has split the fanbase down the middle and will certainly do long term damage to the Star Wars brand.

I personally won't go see IX after TLJ, and that's the first time in my life I won't go and see a star wars film in theaters. I don't know how many former fans there are like me, but I think there are quite a few.

>I was very hungry

It shows

brb putting on my piss proof pants.

>#Gon' get litty

I can say you this: it was awful. A disaster with cosplayers as actors. But it felt more because of lack of competence.
TLJ shows utter contempt for the audience.

No, seriously, so many things were riding on this movie bringing in not only ticket sales but toy sales and hype for the planned Park updates you can't even imagine how damaging this will be to many divisions of Disney. Solo is likely going to be cancelled in the next few weeks.

this sounds more like wishful thinking.

I had a bunch of normie coworkers that loved to watch shitty jump scare horror movie. The kind of persons that goes to the cinema in group to watch the latest Annabelle and mentions on facebook that they were so scared during it.

They asked me for a good horror film and I suggested to them It Follows since it shouldn't be inaccessible for them to enjoy and be scared of.
They told me the following that they were bored all throughout the movie because there wasn't any jump scare.

Well it was boring but that's not why.

A sterile production like TLJ can't compare to the RAUNCHY fun audiences have with Jumanji. Half the people in TLJ were falling asleep, while the audience in Jumanji needed DIAPERS because they would laugh so hard they PEED! #getlitty

>good movies get high critic scores
>pleb trash gets gobbled up by the filthy masses

Is Sup Forums just trolling or is everyone actually a pleb?

Get a #crew you can roll with, strap on your finest pair of piss boots, and go into the theater and enjoy the LITTIEST lil jungle romp of the holiday season

>tfw my uncle has been a fucking huge starwars fan since the 70s, even has a room full of probably several thousands of dollars of starwars memorabilia
>tfw hes probably gonna be depressed as hell over it when i see him tomorrow
Dammit Disney he didnt deserve this

Warcraft was shit but it at least gave the impression that the people behind it were trying to make a good film. Last Jedi actively went out of its way to shit on everyone in the audience.

>TLJ went out of its way to shit on dumb babies

fixed that for you famalamadingdong