Consistent with the original series

>consistent with the original series
>No Ashi
>Good Pacing
>has a good conclusion
>Genndy Lucas isn't involved
>Alot more cooler characters
>Did I mention No Ashi?

Why do people still care about "season 5"? This is "death of the Author" anons. Embrace it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJSvKRuDNrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IDW comics didn't have a proper ending

Way to shit on the comics like a faggot

Both of them can coexist

>reading ID'We want the brony audience' comics

And you think season 5 will?

They made comics before Horse
For fucks sake, IDW takes up licenses all the damn time.
They even did a comic on that shitty Oz movie that flopped

Fuck, I teared up a little bit seeing how fun it was back then.

Not really.
Comics are already better because they have no ashi

What role does the saamohraai or whatever play on the comics?

What's your problem with Ashi?

So this is what Animefag vs Mangafag threads look like for western animation

She's a woman.

>has a good conclusion
It ended on a cliffhanger, so you're clearly a dumbass.

She's not canon because she wasn't in the manga
I rather that, then the shit we are going to get.
Looking forward to samurai Ashi.

She is a woman.

Wonder if Genndy will pull a Star Wars Expanded Universe and declare the comic series non-canon

He already did

No, no they don't.
Nobody argues about comics vs cartoons unless they want a segregation in boards.
Sure comic Teen Titans fans and cartoon Teen Titans fans argue about who did what better but it's fairly uncommon and most of the time it's just the comic fans messing with the cartoon fans by pointing out messed up shit in the source material.
Plenty of cartoon fans don't even know comic tie-ins exist.

It was never canon to begin with.

But Genndy doesn't consider the comics canon, so Ashi is more canon than them.

Genndy is like Lucas.
Lost his touch.

>more cooler

You read comics, you say

So your saying the cliffhanger is the better ending compared to an ending you haven't seen yet,seems a little jumpy user

>Unironically believing this

Only idiotic man-children that want to hoot and holler about MACHONESS and be proud that they are stupid buffoons dislike Ashi

I rather a cliffhanger with a positive outlook, than the inevitable garbage we are going to get. I already prefer the comics because I don't have t suffer through Ashi boring-shit backstory and autistic screeching.

I think he means the characters are cooler and there are more of them. But it's hard to tell, as op IS a moron.

>comics Sam-Moo-Rai is shown being taught by Jack
>cartoon Sam-Moo-Rai is bitter and old and gave up being a samurai immediately after meeting Jack and getting humbled by him
fuck im still disappointed

i liked that oz movie

>[reeeeeeeeee womyn get out] the post

whoa OP you're kinda a faggot for how poorly you're handle Aishi

So what I'm getting from this thread is that people don't like season 5 because they don't like shows having conclusions and would rather have a never ending story because of Muh Status Quo

Sounds kinda autistic.

"People" really "a couple faggots spreading their faggot opinions around"

Ah okay, that makes sense.

>I have no argument
>better call him a sexist

Will you slit your throat if it has?

I liked how he got the sword back in the comic better than the way he got it in the show.
In the comic the gods are super pissed at him for breaking his sword so they put him through intense tests. Jack has to rightfully earn the sword and prove that he is worthy. In the show Jack makes some tea and then the gods say you did a good job here's your sword.

I'll tell you after you slit yours

Wow, remember when Zub wasn't a irredeemable piece of crap for a writer?

I do not care enough

but you obviously do

Another reason why the comics are superior.

Ashi serves no purpose other than being waifubait. The show would be better off without her.

Careful what you say, you might be called a sexist neckbeard

>it's another "user hates SJ now because a girl is in it" episode
>again

i hate reruns.
let me know when there's new episode.

She has little to no personality

Well what the fuck else are you gonna do?
Deny it?
Fat fucking chance.

I don't dislike her because she's female, I dislike her because she's a shit character, who just so happens to be female. Let someone try to call me sexist.

She serves as a means for the audience to view how much the world has changed with a fresh perspective and is there as a foil for Jack along with being a reminder that he can inspire others to do good

>In the show Jack makes some tea and then the gods say you did a good job here's your sword.
Maybe you should watch the since that isn't what happened.

Jack realized that he had become consumed with anger over his years and years of wandering and it had diminished him.

this

She doesn't need one. She just needs to look cute and flirt with Jack, and waifufags will watch while arguing on message boards why Jack + Ashi will happen.

>Comics
Sword breaks, gods are piss , Jack has to prove himself to get the sword back

>Genndy
Loses Sword, does fuck all for 50 years, drinks tea and gets the sword back

Amazing

pretty much this.

if they did this back when the show was originally airing we probably wouldn't have this much pissing & moaning about her

SJWs & tumblr seriously traumatized a lot of people here

Don't forget he laser eyes the manifestation of his hatred.

the comics take place in the 50 year gap between seasons 4 and 5

Genndy said the comics aren't canon

Just like the Star Wars Expanded Universe.

Who cares what the George Lucas of western cartoons think? S5 is like the SW prequels

>the comics take place in the 50 year gap between seasons 4 and 5

Creator of the show flat out said that they don't count and are nothing more than fan fiction.

But enjoy your head canon, though.

>le Sam-Moo-Rai would be a bad ass in the future XD!
way to miss the point of the episode, fag.

oh man I didn't know that it could easily fit in that gap

>S5 is like the SW prequels

It's a meme you dip

Why one or the other?

Just do the Transformers thing and declare them different timelines.

5 minute mark
youtube.com/watch?v=RJSvKRuDNrw

Shut the fuck up lol

Season 5 sucks

>no u

>No one posts a full size image of this
Jesus fucking christ I can barely make out what this is supposed to be, apart from maybe some sort of recollection/journey thing

that's exactly what it is

That's not how death of the author works. It doesn't mean "I can pick an choose which pieces of work I want to acknowledge the existence if" it means you don't care what the author says on twitter or ComiCon about what he meant or what was intended.

t. Genndy

Yes.

t. brainlet

>let's not only ignore the literary philosophy which critiques everything wrong with the modern audience, let's use it as a blanket justification for things we want to do anyway
What I don't get is why do you avoid traditional social media when you're such a trend whore.

There's something fat you have alright but it isn't chance.

>Beloved (entirely episodic) television series gets cancelled without resolution (which it never needed in the first place because it was episodic)
>Sup Forums clamors for a "resolution" to the show with no story or lore or even logically consistent setting for a decade.
>They FINALLY get what the want
>New season comes out, is well regarded and good
>Sup Forums hates it

Like sand in an hourglass, these are the days of our lives.

When did Sup Forums become so lazy with bait

>consistent with the original series
How is season 5 not?

Now we have Wayward and Thunderbolts.

Sup Forums loves it for the most part, but after the new episode hype dies down and people go back to their lives the contrarians crawl out of their damp caves to spew their bile. They can't help it, seeing people enjoy anything causes them to be physically ill and the only way they can purge the sickness is to talk out of their asses on the internet.