THIS IS MY PRODUCT!

THIS IS MY PRODUCT!

JESSE if WE don't BUILD METH in TEN MINUTES Gus WILL KILL US

You cook gems?

Am I supposed to feel bad for Jesse in the last season?

Cause I didn't

Can someone Photoshop Rian Johnson's face over Walter White and then replace the meth with feces? Asking for a friend.

Jiro Dreams Of meth

This is one of the worst continuity shots in the history of TV and I cant believe people don't notice it.

Go back and watch this scene and you can clearly see when they use a different angle its a completely different bag. One has a red zip and one the bag in the picture.

Has no one else ever noticed this?

jesse and mike are both pieces of shit and reddit supreme

>tfw still think Walt did nothing wrong
If the show wanted me to hate him, maybe they shouldn't have driven him into all sorts of desperate situations with retarded cunt family to boot.

The only character I've felt bad for was Hank

And I think it's the only character that it's honorable to feel bad for

Mike is waifu material you stfu faggot

Eh, i really think he should have just taken elliot's money.

hank and walt are both heroes in a stream of awful people

No, no one else has ever achieved your level of autism.

Its so clear in the shots you have to be autistic to miss it

Mike I don't blame, he never liked Walt from the start

Jesse however went full retard about halfway through S4 and all of his problems are a result of him shunning Walt

>That pure kino ending to Blood Money

You can see the heartbreak in Hank's eyes. Dean Norris' acting was 10/10

how hank is a hero?

literally his only fault was trusting his family too much

hank a good boy
he did absolutely nothing wrong.

>Resolved to bring down the biggest meth kingpin in the SW despite the fact he's family

How is he not?

this

>he did absolutely nothing wrong.
he was a bit of an asshole to Walt all the time.

it pushed him to toughen up though

Examples?

He might have gently ribbed Walt a couple of times but he was never an asshole

he was busting his brother-in-laws balls. That's not wrong.

Season 5 is shit on way too much, it's great. That scene where Walt makes the bullshit confession incriminating Hank is amazing

As long as we can all admit that Skylar was the most wrong in the series then we are good.

Why was she mad at Walt all the time? I dont remember the reasons.

does it? i thought majority view s5 as the best

I can't believe there are actually people out there that think this is the greatest show of all time or that Cranston gave the best performance ever.

Because he was a part of a drug empire that was killing people and she feared for her children as knowing if someone wanted to get to walt they could use the children. Also he lied to her non stop from the day he got cancer

Because he lied to her a lot.

For good reasons, granted, but he still pretty much never told her the truth unless pushed

>For good reasons

>People honestly believe walt did the right thing

Because he had his own opinions and wanted to have some say in how his life worked.

Mike actually tried to be friends with Walter at first, but Walt went full tsundere and Mike got tired of his bullshit.
I honestly think that Gus would let him walk out of the meth production if he just kept working

>I honestly think that Gus would let him walk out of the meth production if he just kept working
I dont think so. He probably end up assassinating him. Gus was too much of a careful guy to keep loose ends.

The less Skyler knew, the less in danger she was

Yep, I agree, although Jesse in last season was a fucking Dick, he deserved allĂ­ that shit with the nazi-fuckers, well I felt bad for His girlfriends anyway.

>I honestly think that Gus would let him walk out of the meth production if he just kept working

For a while, but Walt would've went full retard and Gus would've needed to have him killed eventually.

Cause she was a fucking bitch

>I felt bad for His girlfriends anyway.
They were both useless druggie pieces of shit just like him. The first has no one to blame but herself for her death. The second honestly too, since she was involved with a drug dealer.

Maybe I could agree about Jane (first girl) we all know that eventually she'd ended leaving Jesse and took the Money away, it fits perfectly for a selfish Fancy artist bitch like her.

Bit with Andrea cmon, she already finished her relation with Jesse, and was doing ok