Captain America Storytime part 8

Other urls found in this thread:

comicvine.gamespot.com/captain-america/4050-2400/object-appearances/4040-41607/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love the image in what ever they call that insert in the upper left.

If you've got a complete reading order for this run Preacher, could you please post it? Might track these issues down later
I'm willing to give a bump in exchange

they are called (wouldja believe it?) corner boxes
and indeed, those are cool

>If you've got a complete reading order for this run Preacher, could you please post it? Might track these issues down later
>I'm willing to give a bump in exchange
I been trying to find a decent reading order. i am using comicvine it starts at 307 and finish at 443.
comicvine.gamespot.com/captain-america/4050-2400/object-appearances/4040-41607/

Cool

anyone else feels like Cap's rogues gallery is very underappreciated?
sure, they aren't as cool as the best (Batman, Flash or Spider-Man), but they have some interesting villains

Thanks for posting, preacher user

Gruenwald's run is classic but I've never read the whole thing through so this is a sweet treat

>anyone else feels like Cap's rogues gallery is very underappreciated?
>sure, they aren't as cool as the best (Batman, Flash or Spider-Man), but they have some interesting villains
Excluding Red skull
Cross bones
Baron Blood
Baron von Strucker
Zemo
Batroc the Leaper
Zola
Lukin
Constrictor
Cutthroat
And many more.

I have a soft spot for the Jurgens run

I know the whole "twisted reflection of Cap" schtick has been played out, but I don't care what anyone says, Protocide was dope. Especially when he beat the tar out of USAgent

>Thanks for posting, preacher user
>
>Gruenwald's run is classic but I've never read the whole thing through so this is a sweet treat
You welcome user.

Manwolf is actually pretty potent considering he's physically powerful enough to tango with Spidey and give him a serious run for his money.

I unironically like Armadillo, too
Also, Madcap
Iron Nail & Dr Mindbubble
The Serpents
The list goes on...

>Manwolf is actually pretty potent considering he's physically powerful enough to tango with Spidey and give him a serious run for his money.
Yeah he got a, a decent fight with Carnage.

>I unironically like Armadillo, too
>Also, Madcap
>Iron Nail & Dr Mindbubble
>The Serpents
>The list goes on...
Same. Viper best villain waifu

He beat Walker so bad that SHIELD had to scoop up what was left and gave him a terrible Dredd-knockoff costume

Umm… I love George's work, his boundless enthusiasm, and sunny demeanor, but I keep reading on FB from people like Marv Wolfman and Kark Kesel that he's had a heart attack.

BC comment section

Yesterday we ran the story that George Pérez would not attend the East Coast Comic Con as previously arranged, with reports of a trip to the hospital over possible chest pains/heart issues. There was natural concern from fans, friends and family, but today we have a report from good friend of the man, Constance Eza.

A quick update on George Pérez (posted with permission): He's doing great, feeling much better and is in good spirits! He thanks you all for your thoughts and well wishes.

Constance Eza I can't and won't discuss specific medical information, but he is doing well.